Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka (30251 Views)

CAN Rejects CAMA, Says Government Cannot Control Churches / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by millionboi2: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mbaka again
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Successlane: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2023
… ”Social media cannot control the voice of prophecy because, in the end, it will happen the way God said it must happen,” …………..

BLUNT TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!

But OBI supporters would have none of that.

To them, intimidation and insult on social media is enough to make him win presidency.

Not Nigeria.

May be, may be, in a state like Anambra, yes.

But Nigeria is too complex for such to have any effect.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by deeva2: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2023
Father Mbaka 1
Pastor Eneche 0
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Judolisco(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
This man should remove his cassock and join politics if he thinks it is easy. Millions of Mbaka cannot do what Obi did.
He is not intending to do way obi did

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by NaijaCover(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by tiswell(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
alphaconde:
anywhere i hear prophesy or prophet i run

when i was just leaving NYSC one prophet told me i will buy a car that year.

Tru tru after NYSC small money enter my hand i run go buy motor

My people that motor nearly kill me
Thank God for ya life bro.

Hallelujah!!! grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by lomprico(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Did Mbaka not say Buhari is the Messiah. How market? After 8 years, the country is in a complete mess.

Mbaka should go and sit down, Nigerians don't need his yeye vision.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Gbeng30(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hmmm, I'm just wondering how patiently, merciful, considerate and graciously this God can be...because he tolerate everything and everyone... End time is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by ZIAZI(m): 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
alphaconde:

The prophecy came to pass nah, na just say the motor 1 kill you in return.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by BATified2023: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
This man should remove his cassock and join politics if he thinks it is easy. Millions of Mbaka cannot do what Obi did.
but that enenche rubbish should still b a pastor or oyedepo?
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Pakman: 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mbaka, the grace of God has left you a very long time ago. Your third eye cannot see the visions it saw in the past...simple.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by RapistOnBail: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Superwave16320:
He also said Ebele n Pandora Peter Obi will not win but your brain can't comprehend that.

You can labour in vain to death his prophecy that Peter Obi will never be president as come to past.

Oga you are very Dull. No offense
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by blowjohn(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
paramakina202:

When you rig election to win is that the will of God or INEC and the cabals?

If God says something will happen, it will happen. Stop twisting things.
He knows the end frm the beginning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Ekugbeh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Pastor Chris lie to his members that God show him obi ……. I watch the video on YouTube.
Bishop Oyedepo too was supporting him openly forgetting he father to many politicians, now their eyes are open. Is now clear that many pastors and man of God teach their ideas thinking is revelation.
Let everyone of us sit again and think over our spirituality. Many fake prophecy has weakened many believers faith.
keep Pastor Chris's name outta ur lying filthy mouth
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by RapistOnBail: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
vowiski:

Bloody liar …

You surly have comprehension problems …

None of these anointed men of God openly endorsed any candidate
Dull Gullible brainwashed sheep that can’t think with him brain.

They all had prophesied Obi winning this past election. Go on YouTube and stop defending your masters.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by ppogba: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2023
alphaconde:

But the prophecy was fulfilled.
It does not matter the kind of car.
If a prophecy says food is on your way and after waiting for hours, just sleep and you will eat it in your dream.Shikena!.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by nedekid: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
This charlatan is back again.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Jd10k(m): 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
paramakina202:

When you rig election to win is that the will of God or INEC and the cabals?
So your Own God can be rigged?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by kokorokoman: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:
what did obi do? you mean mbaka cannot contest and come third in a presidential election?
thats what obi did, contested and came third.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by onuman: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

SOURCE: https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/08/peter-obi-social-media-cannot-control-voice-of-prophecy-fr-mbaka/

A prophesy that nullifies the actual will of the majority of the people is a prophesy from the devil himself.

Peter Obi won the presidential election.

Mbaka's prophesy was from the devil.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Chibuezem(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Toluwanise247:
Pastor Chris lie to his members that God show him obi ……. I watch the video on YouTube.
Bishop Oyedepo too was supporting him openly forgetting he father to many politicians, now their eyes are open. Is now clear that many pastors and man of God teach their ideas thinking is revelation.
Let everyone of us sit again and think over our spirituality. Many fake prophecy has weakened many believers faith.
Any believer who's faith in Jesus Christ got weakened by fake prophecy has removed His eyes from Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Bouncin(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mbaka has not told us what Obi did to him that he doesn't want him to rest.
Well, obi is a very wise man.
If we are to do this a million times, obi will still not give him shishi.
He will never see shishi from obi grin
Let him continue to attack him.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by AfonjaScud: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Corridon:

And what Obi do ? Got 3rd class in Philosophy after 10 years in Uni, ran Anambra state aground in 8 years and shamelessly lost an election ?
Is that what millions can't do ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Okechinwadike: 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
I pity Those Enugu people mbaka deceived with his useless prophecy
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by kokorokoman: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
vowiski:

Bloody liar …

You surly have comprehension problems …

None of these anointed men of God openly endorsed any candidate
you say?
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by slowice(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
So you mean that the future of Nigeria is doomed and God told you so? Because you never see any better vision for us.

The Buhari you called our messiah turned out to be our biggest flop since the creation of Nigeria.

Abeg let's respect ourselves and respect God.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by Neddstark: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mbaka's prophecies are most on point. I give it to him.
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by 4hisdamself: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Always on colos
Re: Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka by xest(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Fake prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard / Bishop Godwin Elomobor Dies At 66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.