Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,932 members, 7,845,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

I'm So Depressed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm So Depressed! (827 Views)

Introverts Are Depressed, Prove Me Wrong!! / I Am So Depressed And At The Brink Of Committing Suicide. / Turning 30 And Feeling Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Depressed! by Buuggz(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hi, i really need help. Im supposed to be on a 6mths I.T but due to naija situation, i've been at home for 2months submitting i.t letter everywhere. Now the more im at home(when i'm not out looking for a job), i think a lot, get headache a lot, feeling sick and im so plain depressed, more so i expectin to be called at a place but haven't gotten a call yet. What should i do to stop this depression pls?
Re: I'm So Depressed! by obowunmi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
This is normal -- especially when you desire for something and can't get it , Not sure I know how to help in this instance --- maybe keep a journal of how you feel each time.
Re: I'm So Depressed! by lade200(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
The first thing you should do is to get busy with other things instead of thinking. The next thing is to look at the situation positively! It is a blessing that you have not gotten a job yet. Dont you think so?
Re: I'm So Depressed! by anwuli1(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
sorry to hear.maybe engage yourself in things that you enjoy doing if you have any hobbies. also stay around positive people and remain strong smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is Alcohol A Cause For Miscarriage? / fart / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.