Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today (339 Views)

Ronaldo Misses Penalty As Juventus Draw Again Against Atalanta / Nigeria Goalkeeper, Maduka Okoye Concedes 17 Goals In 6 Matches / Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by guobe: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2023
From the last super 6 matches played where they all drew,it is obvious all 6 teams in the super 6 have the same strength with little or nothing to separate them.
Soccer prediction has to do with dejavu and all 6 teams are playing again today.I won't be surprised if all six teams draw again today.
My darling team Bendel insurance fc has turned into a proper ogbono draw soup master with their draw spree and won't be surprised if they draw again today with Rivers United.I would have love Bendel insurance to win this match but the team presently do not have a winning mentality.Enyimba vs sunshine likely draw and Remo vs Lobi likely draw.I won't also be surprised if Bet9ja fraudulently remove the fixtures if they feel it will draw soon as it is their way of not wanting people to win.

Re: Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by DADYLEED: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Play all 1-1 correct scores and show me appreciation on 9136466096 Opay
Re: Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by odudueffiom(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
guobe:
From the last super 6 matches played where they all drew,it is obvious all 6 teams in the super 6 have the same strength with little or nothing to separate them.
Soccer prediction has to do with dejavu and all 6 teams are playing again today.I won't be surprised if all six teams draw again today.
My darling team Bendel insurance fc has turned into a proper ogbono draw soup master with their draw spree and won't be surprised if they draw again today with Rivers United.I would have love Bendel insurance to win this match but the team presently do not have a winning mentality.Enyimba vs sunshine likely draw and Remo vs Lobi likely draw.I won't also be surprised if Bet9ja fraudulently remove the fixtures if they feel it will draw soon as it is their way of not wanting people to win.
them Don knack ya Bendel akpako ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by guobe: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2023
odudueffiom:
them Don knack ya Bendel akpako ooo
yes o dem fall my club hand lol
Re: Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by NoahHadNoArk: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
DADYLEED:
Play all 1-1 correct scores and show me appreciation on 9136466096 Opay
I took your advise and it failed woefully
Re: Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by DADYLEED: 10:04am On Jun 10, 2023
We go again some other time,I'm sorry .
NoahHadNoArk:

I took your advise and it failed woefully
Re: Will All The Nigeria Super 6 Matches Draw Again Today by NoahHadNoArk: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2023
DADYLEED:
We go again some other time,I'm sorry .
One love

Twas worth a try

All the best to you

(1) (Reply)

Moisés Caicedo Is The New N'Golo Kanté / En Route To Fifa 16 Account / Manchester City Eye Higuain, Benzema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.