Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. (47132 Views)

CNG Cars Are Safer Than Petrol Cars - Gazzuzz / List Of Countries Who Are Switching From Fossil Fuel Cars To Electric Cars / These Are The 4 Easy Ways To Distinguish Diesel Cars From Petrol Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Poske95(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
All those Eko oni baje.oooi.!!!!!
With all the resources....?!
This is what a place like Lagos ought to be in the lead- the money is here, the organization....name it.
But, with statements of Obasa and co.....how will we think that inviting such kid, giving him royalty, collaborating and exploiting this gift and expanding industry would have been probably the way to go
Unfortunately, his region's leaders are quite myopic in this areas - human development.....
Bless you for deliberately dropping from school to chase your dream.
......shhhhh....so called 1st class engineers struggling to work in banks and services industries.......
Out
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Nakuza(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
It is high time to ban the importation of Keke Nepe from India and give this young champ opportunity to explore.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by sterlingD(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
The Oyibo man is coming to collect this guy
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Ameoba300: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
We are always celebrating mediocrity

Nobody got hatred for the north son

Slawormir.... where you dey. I dey your school. Pull up grin make I see who dey talk.. I dey Nadia
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by RapistOnBail: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You call this mediocrity? Wow!

You don Dey confuse who I think you be.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Allisgud: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2023
Na this kind things obi dey like,he will just give that boy access to sponsorship
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by BreconHills(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
Holybook:
Someone that has met with former VP Osinbajo, why isn't he a mainstream name by now? Or was the meeting just for photographs?

Does it really matter that he is not a Main Street name? Not all money is made on IG and social media. What is important is that Sterling has taken him up and I know Abubakar well - he will fund this. he appreciates innovation. Have you noticed that Sterling is the only bank that can go 100% off-grid. It's a brand match made in heaven.

When people talk down on northerners - I can only laugh and say if only you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by jaxxy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nice bt 5m for an electric tricycle??
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by DigitB: 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
There's a lot of talent in that Gobir Kingdom
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by LagBae(f): 6:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hausa amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by biggz82: 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Mustapha abeg come help me convert my Camry i no fit buy fuel again oh
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by odenkirk: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
na drop outs make it n this life oo let me just drop out nd be the best version of me school is scam
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by odenkirk: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
hausa "big assed amaka"

1 Like

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Squirrel1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

stfu. Thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Moneyboyz: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
naptu2:

https://punchng.com/i-dropped-out-from-unimaid-to-pursue-dream-of-building-electric-vehicles-borno-man-gajibo/

Good concept, but that small 24v panel at the top of the car can't run it. You need constant charge and good batteries which are not cheap.
Wishing him the best.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by naptu2: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Moneyboyz:

Good concept, but that small 24v panel at the top of the car can't run it. You need constant charge and good batteries which are not cheap.
Wishing him the best.

The solar panels at the top of the vehicle do not run it. They are for things like the radio and other electrical components. The car runs on a battery that is charged at a solar-powered charging station. The vehicle is charged at the charging station (you can see a picture of one of the charging stations in my post) and it has a range of 150km (tricycles have a range of 200km). There are 150 solar panels at the charging station. It's all explained in my posts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Darnell9(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shellsploit:
Innosson wont like this development
if i call you a dunce it will seem like an insult.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by sslcrypt: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wonderful development
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Truthday: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You're a bastard and weather you like it or not, the millions in north are living your like and your miserable life of hate changes nothing boy. Must you live your miserable life in hate. Who made you this ?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Gaabasky: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
I wished the governor can send him out for more exposure n give him necessary support
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by VEHINTOLAR: 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
God bless you Mustapha ! This is the kind of development we want to see and hear from every part of Nigeria (Minus Biafra). Don't worry Mustapha,Jagaban will give you an assignment very soon,Nigeria needs your brain now !
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by dododawa1: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS.
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Quintopia: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
SLOVFO:
What's the government waiting for? All those money our politicians are wasting and looting could be put to good use here. Send the guy abroad for further trainings , empower him with a billion naira grant and see Nigeria exporting electric vehicles.

There we go. “Send abroad for further training”.

MUST EVERYTHING BE “ABROAD” FOR YOU PEOPLE?

UNA NO GET BRAIN?

WHY CAN’T HE RESEARCH AND DEVELOP HIS KNOWLEDGE HERE IN NIGERIA?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SICK.

YOU JUST DON’T BELIEVE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WORTHWHILE WITHOUT WHITE FOLKS. WHY?

WHO MESSED WITH YOUR HEADS LIKE THIS?

1 Like

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Gubioma: 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Dan Borno...(Kanuri Boy)
God bless Borno
God bless Zulum
God bless Kashim& BAT.

Edo Benin city,center for yahoo boys & prostitution.
Peter Pandora criminal can never rule this country

Shikenan nagode
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Fearyourcreator: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Igbo don enter your head... Your type too go open mouth call Tinubu thief... Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Fearyourcreator: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2023
Michellogo:
Is so sad Nigerian govt aren't doing something to help young creative Nigerians.. we're gifted jare
Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
Your family members want you to succeed or them don help you? Your community don help you ? Government no fit kee themselves...
Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Darammliveth(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

Leave that foolish slawomir, an Igbo boy claiming Edo

Bro, honestly i don't even care where he came from. The boy is full of hate toward anything North.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Darammliveth(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

So Edo people hate you too? I thought it was only Igbos?

Bro, honestly i don't even care where he came from. The boy is full of hate toward anything North.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mustapha Gajibo Who Converts Petrol Cars To Electric Cars In Borno. by Sijo01(f): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Quite an impressive development

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pictures Of Water Buses That Can Move On Water And Land / Valentine Day Tragedy In Festac (Photos) / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.