Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account (386 Views)

GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form / You Can Open your UAE verify Paypal Account as Nigerian Free Without VPN / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by nkemjacob2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
Which bank will you recommend for me.
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by Wodu89: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sterling is great
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by nnamdi640: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Sterling is great
Who will sort for the dollar to open the account? I tried Zenith bank and then said that I must sort for dollar in black market and bring it to them in order to open the account for me.
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by thesolutions(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
You can easily do one on your FCMB APP. So get an FCMB account and do it yourself.
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by Blackazuma99(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Access is free, no charges inclusive when doing transaction the best i have seen so far
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by Wodu89: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
Who will sort for the dollar to open the account? I tried Zenith bank and then said that I must sort for dollar in black market and bring it to them in order to open the account for me.

Buy dollar yourself on the streets and take to them
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by nnamdi640: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:

Buy dollar yourself on the streets and take to them
How will I buy dollar at the rate of #766 and when I take it to bank, they will reduce the value to the normal bank rate which is #410. It doesn't make sense to me. The most annoying part was when the bank officer told me that I must sort minimum of $700 in order to open the account.
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by enny234: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Try another bank, you can open domiciliary account with 0$,
Note, when you bring Forex to the bank, that's what enters into your dorm account, nobody converting anything
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by enny234: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wodu89:
Sterling is great
Be careful with sterling, due to extant cbn rules, as of March 2023, you can only withdraw through the same channel the money was deposited,
So if you get money via wire transfer, you cant withdraw over the counter
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by judatech: 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2023
thesolutions:
You can easily do one on your FCMB APP. So get an FCMB account and do it yourself.
No referees or bottlenecks?
Re: Recommend A Bank That I Can Open Domiciliary Account by thesolutions(m): 11:56am On Jun 10, 2023
judatech:

No referees or bottlenecks?
You might eventually have to provide that later.

Already have dollar, pounds and euro account from the app.

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Experience With A Small Transport Company Amidst The Fuel Hike... / Naira Depreciates To N1,240/$ In Parallel Market / Asia Falls On Profit-taking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.