Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,785 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (42756 Views)

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) / Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / How To Use Flash And Corel R.A.V.E? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2012
Ugo..tot i cld catch u up here. if u're free, pls lets chat YIM (satex15@yahoo.com). thanks, i'm online, just buzz me up when u can.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2012
U didn't acceppt my iinvite
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
i have..when do u come online?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by guru01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by filibust: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hi guys,

Pls I need a young vibrant graphic designer to work with in and around Isolo,Mushin or Oshodi.

I'm just a young guy also...

Pls let's connect...08033785872.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Ganiyu11: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2012
VACANCY

I am looking for 2 computer guru living around abule-egba.
Required Skills: Office Package, Graphics Package, Webdesign, Java, programming etc
Call: 08026116387 or email: segroltech@yahoo.com 4 enquiry.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2012
ok people is this thread helpful to you in any way?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Greatfinsa: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
As a beginer how will i start to use photoshop cs4.Can somebody help me in the house.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
i am trying to get certified at the moment ACE, so I am trying to arrange a group that will go for the training. stay tuned
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Ajax1211: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2012
Can this videos be downloaded?

If yes, how do i do that?

Because i tried downloading it, did not work.

Please help me out.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2012
Ajax1211: Can this videos be downloaded?

If yes, how do i do that?

Because i tried downloading it, did not work.

Please help me out.

here is how to download them

1. Download a video capture software eg. speedbit video downloader, youtube downloader, freecoder software
2. install it on your computer
3. go to the video page on youtube
4. play the video
5. click on the download video tab that the software you installed will add to your browser (I use speedbit video downloader)
6. set the download location and voila!! you are done
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by MrNigeria2(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
MrNigeria.:

...sorry peeps, I have got a
question bothering me, please I
just learnt to design print ready
materials using Photoshop but
I heard that most printers use
corel format for printing. please
how do I move my psd designs
to core draw without losing any
Photoshop effects in core
draw? thanks peeps

solution 1: Save your final job as
PDF and proceed to import it to
Corel draw
Solution 2: Save as PNG and
proceed to import to Corel Draw
Solution 3: Save as Tiff (big file size
not recommended)

The PDF option is usually the best
route to take but I use option 2
the most. Just make sure you set
your color space to CMYK before
you start your work or you can use
RGB and pray for the best.

just tried the pdf option but I got import error , ...the file is
corrupted. ..why is that so?

I tried the png and tif f ones too but the design was too very large and the also very dull looking. sad
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by turl(m): 1:47am On Jul 29, 2012
MrNigeria.:

MrNigeria.:

...sorry peeps, I have got a
question bothering me, please I
just learnt to design print ready
materials using Photoshop but
I heard that most printers use
corel format for printing. please
how do I move my psd designs
to core draw without losing any
Photoshop effects in core
draw? thanks peeps

solution 1: Save your final job as
PDF and proceed to import it to
Corel draw
Solution 2: Save as PNG and
proceed to import to Corel Draw
Solution 3: Save as Tiff (big file size
not recommended)

The PDF option is usually the best
route to take but I use option 2
the most. Just make sure you set
your color space to CMYK before
you start your work or you can use
RGB and pray for the best.

just tried the pdf option but I got import error , ...the file is
corrupted. ..why is that so?

I tried the png and tif f ones too but the design was too very large and the also very dull looking. sad
save in CMYK. that is the designated print format. you were supposed to start work in CMYK mode anyway (knowing it would be for print). PDF is also good but i hate to work with it. its advantage is the security(PDF files can be encrypted) and portability among different software (pretty much anything can read the files..even browsers).

when you convert to CMYK, you will most likely have to rework the colouring but this time you know what you see is what you get.
hope i helped. smiley
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by xzibukz(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2012
@ ugo_2u,
Pls I need u to recommend some plugins for me for abode photoshop, I already have noiseware & portraiture, am still looling forward for some plugins to beautify my work.thanks
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Youngsage: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hii, pls does anyone here knows 'Gimpshop' and how to use it? I need help here. thanks
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Donetyno: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2012
I will like 2 have †ђξ photoshop n coreldraw tutorials and software. †ђξ 1 I have can't work on a 64bits resolutn laptop...lemme have Ʊr address n †ђξ way 2 go abt it...waitin 4 Ʊr reply...†нªηкs
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ugo pls I wnt u to tutor me in photoshop. I beg u. I wil come and meet u anywhere in lag. So far u cn spare sm time to mentor me. My email is charlesobi13@ymail.com pls let's discuss financial terms. Dis is smtin I wnt to 2 do as a career. Cnt sit and b waiting 4 office job. Pls I need 2 hear frm u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graphics Designer Whatsapp Group / Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos) / Beautiful Sky In Oyan Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.