Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja (13311 Views)

Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures / Covenant University Receives Patents For Dual Auto Engine And 7 Other Products / Pls Is Electrical Engineering Accredited By Nuc In Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's a good line of thought. How can you make Peter Obi buy your remarkable line of thought.

For now I don't care much about Obi...let the court take care of that.

I am a massive fan of Igbos thinking home.

We are not fools..

The north and the SW are better than us in developing only their regions...look at the massive churches in the SW with their schools..who fund them with tithe and building funds? They are mainly Igbos

..and at the end, they say Igbos hate Nigeria..

Maduka Onyishi and Innoson are the two Igbo men I respect for developing their homeland...than any other.

I have moved everything I have in my own small way to the east...I am not a billionaire though...

..and I will like SE to be strong economically, educationally, scientifically...with massive improvement in human capital.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by clockwisereport: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ebubu2:
Is it the same Maduka that contested Anambra state Governor under PDP?

No

This is Dr Samuel Maduka Onyishi. This one is from Nsukka in Enugu state.

Dr Godwin Maduka is from Anambra state

4 Likes

Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

We are not fools..

The north and the SW are better than us in developing only there regions...

Maduka Onyishi and Innoson are the two Igbo men I respect for developing their homeland...than any other.

I have moved everything I have in my own small way to the east...I am not a billionaire though...

..and I will like SE to be strong economically, educationally, scientifically...with massive improvement in human capital.

It is the way to go. But do you mean Igbos who are in the South West and the North went there to for the purpose of developing that region and not for the sake of seeking greener pastures? What I mean is, the actually took their wealth along with them to or they became wealth after.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It is the way to go. But do you mean Igbos who are in the South West and the North went there to for the purpose of developing that region and not for the sake of seeking greener pastures? What I mean is, the actually took their wealth along with them to or they became wealth after.

What has the Yorubas in the north, and other regions contributed to those areas compared to the Igbos in those places?

Most of your churches with their universities are partly sponsored by the Igbos through tithes and building funds, still their children attend the schools...How many of such have you guys done in other regions?

The foolishness of being more Nigerian than you guys is gradually coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

What has the Yorubas in the north, and other regions contributed to those areas compared to the Igbos in those places?

Most of your churches with their universities are partly sponsored by the Igbos through tithes and building funds, still their children attend the schools...How many of such have you guys done in other regions?

The foolishness of being more Nigerian than you guys is gradually coming to an end.

Seun is an Igbo name. grin. Only a part of your delusion has been cured and that is moving back home.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Ebubu2: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
clockwisereport:

No

This is Dr Samuel Maduka Onyishi. This one is from Nsukka in Enugu state.

Dr Godwin Maduka is from Anambra state
thank you
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Seun is an Igbo name. grin. Only a part of your delusion has been cured and that is moving back home.

Hahaha...did you see a thread created yesterday about moving home which your Seun closed.... grin

...he did that to hide your grand delusion...and brazen deception.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Hahaha...did you see a thread created yesterday about moving home which your Seun closed....

...he did that to hide your grand delusion...

Why hasn't he closed this one? You should even be thinking of having your own platforms instead of relying on Seun.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Why hasn't he closed this one? You should even be thinking of having your own platforms instead of relying on Seun.

If we post same facts...he will close it...

...just as your mega churches relied only on your money.... smiley smiley
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

If we post same facts...he will close it...

Hence, work towards having an Igbo own social media platform that will champion your course.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Hence, work towards having an Igbo own social media platform that will champion your course.

Why not...it's a good idea...

I hope you are not using twitter, facebook, instagram, tik tok?

You guys a re so small minded..that's why one of you said they are the most developed tribe on earth, but people cannot vote who they like in your region...but people vote for you in other countries...

nobody asked you to move to your country to contest...

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Basiljoe: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Good for him
Who else remembers how this man was called derogatory names alongside his hype man -Alex. He was called names including man with no vision and time waster all over the internet and Nairaland just because they preferred Soludo to him.
I loved his move, he accepted defeat and faced his personal life. Now he has proved to them he has a vision.
Congrats to him.
Different people
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Why not...it's a good idea...

I hope you are not using twitter, facebook, instagram, tik tok?

You guys a re so small minded..that's why one of you said they the most developed tribe on earth, but people cannot vote who they like in your region...but people vote for you in other countries...

nobody asked you to move to your country to contest...

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram won't help your course like having one strictly dedicated to your course created by you. Twitter can decide to ban you just like they did Donald Trump. So?! Can you now understand what am talking about?

Cooly100 honestly am one person who will love all Igbos to move back home. Cooly100, guess what majority of Nigerians who are not Igbos share the same mindset. We wish to see Igbos vanish and go home.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Twitter, Facebook, Instagram won't help your course like having one strictly dedicated to your course created by you. Twitter can decide to ban you just like they did Donald Trump. So?! Can you now understand what am talking about?

Cooly100 honestly am one person who will love all Igbos to move back home.

So why are you sweating...it is happening already.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

So why are you sweating...it is happening already.

Inorder words I wish you the best. Most of us will be so happy to see that you all go back home. It is something to sweat for.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Inorder words I wish you the best. Most of us will be so happy to see that you all go back home.

Of course...

...also pray for us as we want full autonomy...as we work towards it...

There is no point going home and we are forced to come to Lagos to clear goods or go to MMIA to board flight to travel.

We need complete detachment...

...these will reduce the bitter envy and thoughtless acrimony going around.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

Of course...

...also pray for us as we want full autonomy...as we work towards it...

There is no point going home and we are forced to come to Lagos to clear goods or go to MMIA to board flight to travel.

We need complete detachment...

...these will reduce the bitter envy and thoughtless acrimony going around.

It shows that you are not sincerely ready to carry your cross. You can't eat your cake and still have it.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It shows that you are not sincerely ready to carry your cross.

Why are you wishing me the best to leave when I have given you the reason why I come around?

You just needed to give me the same best wish for this as well. smiley smiley
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Daniego(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Cooly100:

We are not fools..

The north and the SW are better than us in developing only their regions...look at the massive churches in the SW with their schools..who fund them with tithe and building funds? They are mainly Igbos

You will be a millionaire one day. Igbophobia is real and it's high time we knew ourselves
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cooly100: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Daniego:

You will be a millionaire one day. Igbophobia is real and it's high time we knew ourselves

You mean to be a billionaire one day?
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cromagnon: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

Just dey allow more universities to train students

Then after that we go come use those trained students take go dey develop another country because those our trained students and best brain nor go see where for work for here there by moving in large numbers to those countries

Nor be mumu country we be like this
calm Dan. They are not developing anything. They are working and sending dollars home
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Cromagnon: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
JohnieWalker12:
Nigeria go dey turn out almost 1 million graduates every year without any job available for them
job boku. Police entitlement no greey us see front.plenty job in farm
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by moin123: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
no ivest only earn

Earn 1000$ No Investmwnt
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by kettykings: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
I am thinking our people should streamline investments , too many universities while there other super investment opportunities requiring attention.
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Neddyogu(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice

Just dey allow more universities to train students

Then after that we go come use those trained students take go dey develop another country because those our trained students and best brain nor go see where for work for here there by moving in large numbers to those countries

Nor be mumu country we be like this

Na for free?
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
We need more technical and skill building colleges not universities. Most of the university graduates we have at the moment have no real life skillset!
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by doneback04: 2:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Where are the pictures of the school I want to enrol tinubu since he is young to lead as president he is still young to go back to school
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by clockwisereport: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
kettykings:
I am thinking our people should streamline investments , too many universities while there other super investment opportunities requiring attention.

That man has a transport company, a car assembly plant, a microfinance bank, an engine oil producing company. He don invest tire.

Other persons should try and invest as well
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by clockwisereport: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
JohnieWalker12:
Nigeria go dey turn out almost 1 million graduates every year without any job available for them

Universities also create jobs. Imagine the number of people that will be employed by these universities as lecturers, drivers, security and admin officers
Re: Maduka University Receives Its Operating License From NUC In Abuja by kettykings: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

That man has a transport company, a car assembly plant, a microfinance bank, an engine oil producing company. He don invest tire.

Other persons should try and invest as well
My brother, the man is a living legend. Everyone must not join politics to make an impact. This man is one of the leading lights of the east. There are very few people like himself, he achieved in business what sam mbakwe , Peter Obi and David Umatilla achieved in politics .

The shocking thing is the man started from nothing, no sponsor or government patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Announces January 18 Resumption Date For Schools / Nairaland Interschool Debate:winner::Futminna. / 7 Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.