Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? (45298 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Ifyz0001: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is toilet infection pls go treat it immediately.

One of your friends must have used a very dirty toilet or had unprotected sex.

It's a toilet infection

Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more.

Even though it itches, it kind of feels good while scratching (sweeting me) and I have been managing like that for almost 2 months now. But I woke up this morning to see below on my dick. I've not had sex since March this year so I'm very sure i didn't get this through sex. What can I do please?

Mod please help push to FP
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by VawulentComrade: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

I just joined 2 friends to squat with them pending when I will get employed and get my own place. When I joined them, both of them complained of having body itching but I ignored since I'm using an antiseptic soap. and not long after, I started having this itching especially in my pubic area and my sacs itch more.

Even though it itches, it kind of feels good while scratching (sweeting me) and I have been managing like that for almost 2 months now. But I woke up this morning to see below on my dick. I've not had sex since March this year so I'm very sure i didn't get this through sex. What can I do please?

If others complaining then it's connected to hygiene, have you thought about the toilet?
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Lama70(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=samwash post=123720795]Toilet infestation.[/quote

Na lie.
It is called SWEETIE or KOMON BUS] STOP IN YORUBA.

Please be careful when you're along the express o.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Udanta: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Should this be on front page fgs? !!!
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ajani1978(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Let me see it, I'll tell you what to do.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Redemption88: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thegamingorca:

He doesn't have to name ppl? I'm interested in whether he has had unprotected sexual intercourse either male or female in record time with someone whom he has no idea of their status. Or who also has sex with other ppl.

But I don't expect you to understand the importance afterall you are just here for comments and laughs. grin

Oga leave all these questions, here is not a teaching hospital. What he has is scabies( AKA sweetie or craw craw), until proven otherwise
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by timiade446(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tolexy247:
Go get Benzyl Benzoate lotion from pharmacy, apply it and thank me later.

Wicked soul😂😂
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by lildush(m): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:

Bro, i take my body cleanliness seriously and i bathe with antiseptic soap. I am just concerned because this itching is seriously embarrassing, i usually have to leave where people are to go and have scratching sessions just to ease the itch in the afternoon. And it's really embarrassing. Feels like my pubic area is on fire. The bad thing is that it feels good while scratching the balls and sometimes, i get lost while scratching until people start looking at me

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please forgive me. Am not mocking u. But how u pen down everything is funny.. may God heal u. Bro. Go get guava leaves. Boil it and drink morning evening for 1month. U will be ok. If anyone is seeing this and have infection. U can do same.. it will even increase d size n length of ur dick...
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Adebayor1960: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Buy ketoconazole ( ketroral tab by 200 mg ), Doxycycline cap ( 1 stch) and ketoconazole gel cream or ketoral gel cream Take the drugs one one per day and apply the gel cream morning and night after bathing
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by timiade446(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bro make I no lie you

Na sweety we dey call am for our side😂

Firstly don’t try benzl benzoate abi Wetin Dey call am😂 na die

Just go herbal

I’m talking from experience😂

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by xynerise: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

Doesn't matter. There are some infection that starts showing symptoms after some months. Could be Genital Herpes or something else
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by rahmontech(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
OVB123:
How much is it?
Around 700-1k NGN
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by goldmatrix(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Let's see your dick first then we can make recommendations... 😁
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by BigName101: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

scabies, it almost ruined my palms and dick on my way to Europe. Thank God for their medicals here. Get benzene benzoate. It works wonders
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Azizi72(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please hurry see a doctor.

Good luck.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Johnsinia(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
I suspected you masterbate regularly
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by BloomingDale(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ILEMUDA(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Do you normally use pit toilet
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by okoroemeka(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tolexy247:
Go get Benzyl Benzoate lotion from pharmacy, apply it and thank me later.
nothing but benzyl benzoate will cure it,it is scabies called korokoro,use hot water and scrub the affected areas and apply the lotion apply only at night because the hotness of the original lotion can cause you to misbehave
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Maliqcious: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:

Bro, i take my body cleanliness seriously and i bathe with antiseptic soap. I am just concerned because this itching is seriously embarrassing, i usually have to leave where people are to go and have scratching sessions just to ease the itch in the afternoon. And it's really embarrassing. Feels like my pubic area is on fire. The bad thing is that it feels good while scratching the balls and sometimes, i get lost while scratching until people start looking at me
it scabies
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Dedonrukky: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Go get lincomycin. It will dry it up
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:

I have even laughed and got lost here......and people are looking at me too.....lols

Go for that Benzoyl abeg.....very funny
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by samwash(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=Lama70 post=123774863][/quote]

So how he take get the infection?
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by maxiart2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
That should be Scabies. Just follow that first comment. Get Benzyl Benzoate Application and rob from your neck down to your toe morning and evening after taking your bath.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Elolam87(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Comrade, that feeling is nicknamed 'sweety'. I wish you recovery
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by GodIsGreat001: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oblongata:
Do you drink alcohol heavily?
I’m interested to know what if he drinks alcohol heavily what does that imply I would honestly love to know
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by fortune1968: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Manna4Gurls:

Dey put nose for wetin no concern u. If he tell u whom he sexed will that make u happy? Asiri
It is a necessary question .It concerns anyone that cares since the person brought the issue to the public .So ,calm down.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by emnite(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Unclesmith:
Hi Nlders

Your friends might have used your boxer or pants
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by Clashhh1: 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kaybaba5:

Abeg no scare am nawwww

Lol but unfortunately he's not going to escape that pain. As long as say na cure he dey look for.
Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by 2nattie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
kozmokaz:
Scabies

Get benzy benzoyleth

On point. That is the remedy

Re: Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
If you ask us, na who we go ask??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52