Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours (48496 Views)

GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) / 150 Hrs Cook-A-Thon: Ondo Chef Deo Sleeps After Cooking For Over 80 Hrs (Video) / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by luminouz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tallesty1:
That is Nigerians for you. Do one thing and succeed, and everyone will rush in like a swarm of ants. There is this street here with no kiosk/provision store for years, then one woman opened one, and it became popular. The next thing we knew, there were more than 10 stores in that street alone. The POS business is another example. There is a POS for every family now.

grin grin grin

You cracked me dafuq up.... Salon and akara sellers nko?
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by MrgudK(m): 11:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Be like say nor be small money dem dy pay them as them enter inside the Guinness book of record. Wahala.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Slynation(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2023
patrotic9gerian:

If you believe that attaining publicity is a simple task, then I challenge you to go out and pursue it. Hilda, with great courage, has shattered a world record, and it is truly admirable to witness more Nigerians finding inspiration in her bravery to break even more records. We should wholeheartedly support and encourage all Nigerians who courageously strive to put our country on the global stage. This serves as undeniable confirmation that Nigerian youths are far from lazy, as unfairly labeled by the former president, but rather they are incredibly hardworking and driven individuals. If I were in BAT's position, I would swiftly travel from ABUJA to Ekiti, share a lunch with Dami, and promptly return back to Abuja. It is crucial to foster an environment that nurtures the creativity and entrepreneurial spirit of our youth, enabling Nigeria's long-term economic growth to rival that of developed nations. Healthy competition is essential for our nation's future. The Nigerian entertainment industry has achieved global recognition due to fierce competition and the unwavering determination of our youth. Let us continue to support any courageous Nigerian who aspires to leave a lasting legacy for future generations.
For your mind you made a whole lot of sense right, this Hilda Baci girl hasn't even received her award, yet every tom, dick and Harry wants to jump on the same train, do you actually think GWR will take any of them serious after this, it has obviously become a child's play...

Atleast the useless Dammy of a girl should have allowed someone to shine before she starts her own, Hilda put in a lot of hard work preparing for 5years just to achieve that, but Dammy just woke up one morning stealing her shine...I see it like taking someone's credit in a work place due to envy and jealousy, this isn't inspiration...las las nobody is getting any recognition from GWR with these mentality...!!

1 Like

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Espelbengz(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2023
How nah? Is she the pioneer of cook a thon? Even though I don't like the Nigerian attitude of over doing things, every Nigerian is free to aspire! Abi you don't have dreams

Lawalemi:
Una dey kolo o. Hilda has opened the door for you copy cats
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by purples25(f): 12:46am On Jun 12, 2023
I have laughed and laughed... Chai!
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by ddeola: 2:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Records are made to be broken. If he can beat it, then fine if not let him go and sit down. Some people think say na garri because there was so much support and attention given to Hilda. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Mypeople2(m): 2:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Tallesty1:
That is Nigerians for you. Do one thing and succeed, and everyone will rush in like a swarm of ants. There is this street here with no kiosk/provision store for years, then one woman opened one, and it became popular. The next thing we knew, there were more than 10 stores in that street alone. The POS business is another example. There is a POS for every family now.
cheesy cheesy you want to bust my rib .".there is POS in every family now " cheesy grin
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by lildush(m): 3:31am On Jun 12, 2023
Lawalemi:

That is Nigerians for you . Dey copy everything including the bad once. Let him go n look for something else to do joor. Hilda should be left alone to enjoy the fruit of her labour.... Enemies trying to wipe away her smile... Which kind thing be dis?☹️☹️ At least let her enjoy it for a year na....
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2023
I will break any available record. I will cook for 150 hours
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by educhigo: 5:32am On Jun 12, 2023
When are they going to break record by having sex for 500hrs non stop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Ikemba007: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2023
Lawalemi:

Abi o. All of dem no get other things again.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Dshocker(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2023
Delphi:
This scenario that is playing out in Nigeria now where every tom, dick and harry wants to cook and surpass Hilda's time is typical of Nigerians' mentality. No originality at all, just copy-cat ideology!. No one wants to create a niche for oneself but just wants to imitate. Once one does something extraordinaire every other person copies. This is so nauseating.

Ba Yoruba people come carry the matter for head...
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Inosky(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2023
This shows the kind of hãte we have in Nigeria.
Copycatism.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Johnsinia(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Yorubas are the most jealousy species in the world. They are illiterate, have no innovention idea but mouthwash others that do while copying their innoventions secretly. Demons.

1 Like

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Fortune444: 8:04am On Jun 12, 2023
Our clients, a growing Fastfood outfit are seeking the services of young dedicated persons for the following positions in Port Harcourt, preferrably residing around Stadium Road, Eliozu, Eneka, Rumuokoro, or Rukpokwu Axis:

Positions:
1. Kitchen Assistant (ssce holder or ND holder) - 2 positions
2. Sales Personnel (hnd or bsc holder, nysc preferred) - 1 position

Both with attractive pay/workplan, feeding inclusive.

Interested applicants should URGENTLY send in their CV today on or before Tuesday 13 June 2023 to capableng@gmail.com or via Whatsapp to 08037260838.

We strongly encourage females with these qualifications to apply though positions remain open to females or males.

Thank you.

For CNG consulting
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by KennethEnyi(m): 10:12am On Jun 12, 2023
Who b all these useless hungry looking people sef
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by KennethEnyi(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2023
Stronghold91:
may God help us
make a Nigerian win
wait ooh
it's seems this regime is the best regime
Nigeria has ever experienced
the kind regime we been praying for
glory be to God

?💁
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by KennethEnyi(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Nwachi22:

Another lady is warming up to beat him.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂this country will not kill me abeg
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by KennethEnyi(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2023
Nwachi22:

Another lady is warming up to beat him.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂this country will not kill me abeg
No be only banga soup😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by KennethEnyi(m): 10:44am On Jun 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
One person trying to break record will kill himself or herself

Dami
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Torosk1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
I think Yoruba are the main problem we have in this country, not housa or Igbos, Yoruba are full of hatreds ....how can u not let Hilda breath for a second.... usel*ss shits set of people 🤫
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by donmik: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Delphi:
This scenario that is playing out in Nigeria now where every tom, dick and harry wants to cook and surpass Hilda's time is typical of Nigerians' mentality. No originality at all, just copy-cat ideology!. No one wants to create a niche for oneself but just wants to imitate. Once one does something extraordinaire every other person copies. This is so nauseating.

All of them involved haven't told us what they are/were up to cos I don't see anything competitive in cooking for long.
Make una d wait for Guiness to recognise una
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by YinkaGold02: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Its a good one, why will its shock me, nothing like copycat, someone most start something and others follow, even me self go soon join.
Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by Baatunde(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Well done Uncle logical, bravo

VULCAN:
It's always fascinating seeing someone who cannot build a logical argument boldly attempt to convince others of their point of view.

The weakness of your argument is pretending that these copycats came to the decision to go for this record based on what the Indian woman did.

None of them did.

They saw the glory that trailed Hilda and want a piece of that.

Nothing more and nothing less.

Hilda has had the dream for 5yrs.

How long have they had it?

5 weeks. Lolz.

There are other types of cooking records that need to be broken but they chose this one for the same reasons that most Nigerians start a business.

Envy and lack of originality.

This is the reason that the moment one woman opens a provision store on a street, some other woean will start pestering their husbands to give them money to do same.

It's common in Nigeria. Copy Copy

So your argument is so weak it can't even stand up even if it had crutches.

Re: Chef Tope Maggie Set To Gun For Guinness World Record By Cooking For 140hours by XAUBulls: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
OldBeer:
Chef Prince Temitope Adebayo popularly known as Tope Maggie from Ogbomoso is warming up to cook for 140hours 20mins.. His attempt date is in November 2023 in Ibadan, watch out.
Tope Maggie... Destination November 2023. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do When You Suspect Your Drink Has Been Spiked / How I Cooked My Coconut Fried Rice / 11 Intelligence Killing Foods You Need To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.