Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sending Building Materials Fom The Usa - Advice Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sending Building Materials Fom The Usa - Advice Needed (595 Views)

Alternative Building Materials: Plasterboards/gypsium Boards For Wall Panelling / Building Materials: Security Doors,marble/ceramic Tiles,pop Ceiling,plywood / Cost Of Building Materials In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sending Building Materials Fom The Usa - Advice Needed by jidody(m): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2011
I am interested in sending down some building materials from the USA for my project in Nigeria. The materials I plan to send down are bathroom and kitchen faucets/accessories, electric cables for the wiring and door locks/handles. However, I am worried about the compatibility with the other components in Nigeria. Please I need advice from anyone that has done something similar. Thanks
Re: Sending Building Materials Fom The Usa - Advice Needed by Aventures(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
Ask your engineer to send you the list and the specification of the fittings and accessories they would need, as if they are buying it here in Nigeria . Then use the specification to look for these items over there if yyou can get them no wahala. i am sure it will work. Good luck
Re: Sending Building Materials Fom The Usa - Advice Needed by thirdeye(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sending plumbing fittings from there is good. But pipes for plumbing and electrical cables buy them in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Great Ideas For Your Home / 2 Plots Of Land At Candos,baruwa- Ipaja Already Fenced Round With Gate / Abuja Property Listing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.