Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Right Chest Pain! Blood Coming Out Of Nose!! What Is It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Right Chest Pain! Blood Coming Out Of Nose!! What Is It? (284 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Please Help , Blood Coming Out From My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Chest Pain! Blood Coming Out Of Nose!! What Is It? by kabarka(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
A friend is passing through this now. What can he do before morning?
Re: Right Chest Pain! Blood Coming Out Of Nose!! What Is It? by eepeepook: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
He can find a hospital.
Re: Right Chest Pain! Blood Coming Out Of Nose!! What Is It? by Jessiemms: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
15 EASY HOME REMEDIES FOR INDIGESTION AND HEARTBURN.

Indigestion and heartburn are two typical digestive issues that afflict many people globally. These two disorders can have a substantial negative impact on a person’s quality of life and cause significant suffering.

Acid reflux, sometimes referred to as heartburn, is a widespread illness that impacts millions of individuals globally. It happens when stomach acid refluxes into the esophagus, irritating and inflaming it. Eating in excess, lying down right after eating, eating hot or fatty foods, smoking, and consuming alcohol are only a few causes of heartburn.
There are a number of home remedies and natural therapies that might help relieve the signs of heartburn and indigestion. These consist of:

Ginger: Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory that will ease nausea as well as minimize stomach irritation. To help with symptoms, you can sip ginger tea or chew on some ginger.

Baking soda: Baking soda is an organic antacid that can help reduce heartburn and indigestion symptoms by neutralizing stomach acid. Drink a glass of water gently after adding one teaspoon of baking soda to it.

Peppermint: Peppermint can ease indigestion and heartburn symptoms by relaxing the muscles in the digestive tract. To help with symptoms, you can sip peppermint tea or eat peppermint leaves.

Apple cider vinegar: Consuming apple cider vinegar may aid w https://healthjex.com/2023/04/15/15-home-remedies-for-indigestion-and-heartburn/

(1) (Reply)

Not Only AS And AS That Shouldn't Marry. This Blood Group Needs To Watch Out Too / The Ultimate Guide To Studio Pilates In South Slope / I Didn't Know What I Was Missing Until I Divorce My Husband For A Younger Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.