Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party (63691 Views)

2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / Femi Adebayo Celebrates His 46th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2023
olatade:
I wonder how feminist feel when their fellow women objectify themselves for $$$.

Freedom of choice ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2023
NOwazobia:
Women as properties as usual.

That is what most are, and what they have protrayed themselves so far.

They are likely to furnitures, electronics, cutlery and others... undecided

Always jumping on opportunities to tell your mother sheโ€™s useless behind her back. Pick up the phone and say it to her directly

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Gospel2Day:
Some women can be so uselessly and senselessly immoral and irrational.
The world has not been sane and the same since their creation. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by seunayantokun(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Jesus that couldn't save himself. A brainwashed slave like you. Your master in England took away your religion . and gave you one jew man from Israel
The only thing that is correct in all you've said is that I'm a slave, a slave of Jesus Christ who set me free from being a slave of sin and Satan. The results I have from that are freedom and glory of God now and in eternity. That's why Jesus Christ is inviting you too to Himself so that you too can be free from sin and Satan who has put you in a bondage of evil and wrongdoing. Wouldn't you turn to Him today?
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by descarado: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

Always jumping on opportunities to tell your mother sheโ€™s useless behind her back. Pick up the phone and say it to her directly
This is a practice that should be condemned irrespective of the gender.
It is degrading. The origin makes one wanna puke.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by descarado: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
THISLIFE01:
Hmmm...I Watched an old movie were white men did same thing to a black lady. It wasn't funny at all, they ate from her / maltreated her at d same time.
They copied from Japan. This is so degrading.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by descarado: 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
Another day in the life of a money-miss road!

Kanye still has an identity crisis and attention-seeking issues!
Narcissist.
That's how they roll
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by descarado: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sprints3:
kanye is one confused assshole today worship God tomorrow rant say illumati is after your life, next day do rubbish ontop internet like this one. When he was on IG b4 he deleted his account. He can post pictures today and deleted everything tomorrow then put Jesus is lord as DM. I just don't understand him. He is kind of suffering from mental illness
Diagnosed with bipolar disorder
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Sprints3: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
descarado:

Diagnosed with bipolar disorder
too bad I used to like him.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
descarado:

This is a practice that should be condemned irrespective of the gender.
It is degrading. The origin makes one wanna puke.

If only they would do that instead of using it as opportunity to insult every woman in the world.

Imagine saying the creation of women made the world insane. So xtupid
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Meedon: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rayban25:

Abi oo...because I had a friend that was very curious when it comes to dark arts...he had spaghetti monster bible or whatever...long story short..on passing out parade as he collected his nysc certificate he just went mental and tore it to pieces..and he was perfectly normal we were together when we were going to collect our certificates

Chai
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by descarado: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

If only they would do that instead of using it as opportunity to insult every woman in the world.

Imagine saying the creation of women made the world insane. So xtupid
Hungry and angry boys that blame their mum for bringing them into this world. Their problems are psychological darling.

I watched a Japanese movie one time that featured this. Made me check it out. Wanted to puke. Eating food out of strangers body is making my mind spin. Body odour, name them. All.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=cococandy post=123765826][/quote]

What's your point exactly?
Compare the two genders and pick which of the two is shamelessly, incorrigibly and almost irredeemably addicted to nudity.
It is the scum among us males who strip for others to watch.
Visit strip clubs and find out which gender sell their bodies for pittance.
Even the corporate wears of educated females are cut to expose their cleavages and thighs.
Don't let me start.
That gender is and has been a curse to the human race.
And they feel no shame or remorse about it.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
descarado:

I watched a Japanese movie one time that featured this. Made me check it out. Wanted to puke. Eating food out of strangers body is making my mind spin. Body odour, name them. All.

All the germs ๐Ÿคฎ
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gospel2Day:

What's your point exactly?
Compare the two genders and pick which of the two is shamelessly, incorrigibly and almost irredeemably addicted to nudity.
It is the scum among us males who strip for others to watch.
Visit strip clubs and find out which gender sell their bodies for pittance.
Even the corporate wears of educated females are cut to expose their cleavages and thighs.
Don't let me start.
That gender is and has been a curse to the human race.
And they feel no shame or remorse about it.

Call your mom and tell her sheโ€™s a curse to the human race.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

Call your mom and tell her sheโ€™s a curse to the human race.

You need to be properly educated.
When generalization is made about a matter, it does not exclude exceptions.
The Bible calls every human being a sinner heading to Hell fire.
Does that mean every human being, though a sinner, is a terrorist or a serial killer or an IndecentStar or armed robber?
I hope that educates your ignorance.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gospel2Day:

You need to be properly educated.
When generalization is made about a matter, it does not exclude exceptions.
The Bible calls every human being a sinner heading to Hell fire.
Does that mean every human being, though a sinner, is a terrorist or a serial killer or an IndecentStar or armed robber?
I hope that educates your ignorance.

So your mom is the exception from the curse that women are?
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=cococandy post=123765826][/quote]

Mention one thing that went wrong all the time Adam was alone in the Garden of Eden.
So, what happened, what went wrong when the woman Eve was made and brought to him?
The Fall. Expulsion from the Garden of Delight. Separation from God.
Most young men would have led a better life, if not for the constant seduction and temptation of scantily clad Eves wandering the face of the Planet looking for Adams to deceive and destroy.
The evil job their Great Mother Eve began, of destroying men and separating them from cordial relationship with their Creator and Beneractor, her progeny and spawns are continuing.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

So your mom is the exception from the curse that women are?

Your mom may be among the few exception too, I don't know her. You do.
That does not make my mom a saint.
But she does not strut about flaunting what's meant for my Dad's eyes ALONE.
I don't think you're part of the exception, though.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Your mom may be among the few exception too, I don't know her. You do.
That does not make my mom a saint.
But she does not strut about flaunting what's meant for my Dad's eyes ALONE.
I don't think you're part of the exception, though.

Just say youโ€™re stupid and move on.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gospel2Day:

Mention one thing that went wrong all the time Adam was alone in the Garden of Eden.
So, what happened, what went wrong when the woman Eve was made and brought to him?
The Fall. Expulsion from the Garden of Delight. Separation from God.
Most young men would have led a better life, if not for the constant seduction and temptation of scantily clad Eves wandering the face of the Planet looking for Adams to deceive and destroy.
The evil job their Great Mother Eve began, of destroying men and separating them from cordial relationship with their Creator and Beneractor, her progeny and spawns are continuing.

Everything thatโ€™s wrong with the world.
Crimes, violence, wars, extreme poverty, disease

The thing that cursed the world in your opinion is what women are wearing.

Thatโ€™s why I donโ€™t view some of you overtly religious bigots as mentally stable people. Because your only application of religion is to find a way to use it to demonize women and blame them for your lack of responsibility and control over your own life.

Moronn
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

Just say youโ€™re stupid and move on.

It is the unintelligent and delinquent like you, who can't hold rational discussion, that swiftly call others "stupid".
You don't sound cerebral at all.
Get well soon.
Jesus died to save you and give you sense.
Embrace Him today and repent of your waywardness and wantonness.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

Everything thatโ€™s wrong with the world.
Crimes, violence, wars, extreme poverty, disease

The thing that cursed the world in your opinion is what women are wearing.

Thatโ€™s why I donโ€™t view some of you overtly religious bigots as mentally stable people. Because your only application of religion is to find a way to use it to demonize women and blame them for your lack of responsibility and control over your own life.

Moronn

I said it earlier that you lack intelligence.
You just proved me right by your comment above.
Was it what Eve wore that made Adam fall?
They didn't even have any physical clothing on at the time.
She only encouraged Adam to join her in eating the forbidden fruit.
That's the root of the problem of mankind.
So, let me ask you. What's women encouraging men to do by their slutty and whorish dresses, exposing the cleavage, exposing the thighs, etc?
You don't seem to me to be mentally stable yourself.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Iโ€™m sorry you donโ€™t have the mental capacity to manage your own life instead you blame it on women.
Like I told you before, if you feel women are a curse to this world, call your mom and tell it to her.

Gospel2Day:

I said it earlier that you lack intelligence.
You just proved me right by your comment above.
Was it what Eve wore that made Adam fall?
They didn't even have any physical clothing on at the time.
She only encouraged Adam to join her in eating the forbidden fruit.
That's the root of the problem of mankind.
So, let me ask you. What's women encouraging men to do by their slutty and whorish dresses, exposing the cleavage, exposing the thighs, etc?
You don't seem to me to be mentally stable yourself.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by Gospel2Day: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:
Iโ€™m sorry you donโ€™t have the mental capacity to manage your own life instead you blame it on women.
Like I told you before, if you feel women are a curse to this world, call your mom and tell it to her.

If a man seduced your daughter and put her in the family way, is the total fault your daughter's only? Won't a competent judge fault the man also for not seeking her parents' consent to wife her before touching her?
But in your own little unenlightened mind the girl alone is to blame for lacking the mental capacity to manage her own life.
Get educated. You seem to lack it.
Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by myyansh68(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Had Sushi Served On A Naked Woman At His 46th Birthday Party by SkengRay: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Jeon:
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Not only Grammy.
Even before you secure a Magazine shoot, title, most handsome /beautiful, blah blah you have to go far.

So funny some people know nothing about this. This is a ritual not a sex / sexualizing things, this ritual is not differ from others.

E.
g

Cage = Slavery. you're held by the power for like.
Shakire.did it, Miley Cyrus etc.
Water [river or bathtub ] represents blood ritual .
Just know this, any artist you see doing music video or Magazine shoot in bathtub, it means his /her blood sacrifice has been completed . E.g Vernon from svt [honestly I was shocked ] Eminem, RM from BTS, Augustine Alsina ,Song joong ki ,Park Seo joon .

Eating of ๐ŸŽ =eating the forbidden thing.
The skin of ๐Ÿ† =represents sex slave.
Kitten ๐Ÿฑ =betes /sex.
Any Idol you see with pink hair color =just know that the person is clean [Virgin ].
Butterfly /larva = Mk monarch control.
One eye ๐Ÿ‘ /๐Ÿ‘Œ x3 /๐Ÿ”บ pyramid =we all know what it is.
Black and White duality =fight over good and evil.
๐Ÿ™Šshhh [finger on the ๐Ÿ’‹ ]keep it a secret.
Fingers [like in a ๐Ÿ”ซ form ]over the side of the head ]= talk /expose you die.
Any Idol with blonde hair =the programming went successful.
Blindfolded of the face = is done when they want to torment you /test your ability to bear pains without you seeing who's abuse you...... Quick example check BTS blood -sweat -tears.
Remember they do use Astrology /life path /numerology for calculations.

And Burning car /coming out means their spirits are been reborn.

That's is the meaning of burning ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿš— .

Even the weeknd did it, even burying himself in "go tell ur friends about it"
Coming out of an accident car in" the hills "
And killing himself in "๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ‘ฆ " which was his biggest hit in 2016.
Ive
Rihanna
Aspea did it.
BTS did it.
Beyonce = Crazy in love.
Black Sherif did it(We can see how he's booming now ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช).
Many of them.
You're right. Especially the bathtubs lots o f did it including Tupac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Floyd Mayweather's Incredible Car Collection (Pictures) / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.