Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,865 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited (23021 Views)

Binance: Nigeria Setting Dangerous Precedent For Firms By Detaining Executives / Binance: Nigeria And It's CBN Trying To Manipulate CZ... / How To Withdraw Money From Binance To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Easybet1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by airsaylongcome: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

I don't know why more people don't highlight this.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.

I thought this was obvious! Good for you reemphasizing this
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by ayokellany: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Na Tinubu de open am himself now
Even me wey be Tinubu supporters have been on this platform long before your father was born

Donjazet2:
All nigerians should be fully aware that many of the pro APC \tinubu accounts you see here are not casual users and commenters like you and I but a coordinated sophisticated propaganda network that employs people to parrot the party's talking points and attack the opposition.

Don't fall prey to the APC's propaganda. Don't let them use your head and influence your opinions.

Once you see accounts of seunmssg, parachokoo, ilegendheroo, know that these are not casual users but paid propagandists with multiple accounts used to generate "likes" corresponding to similar likes on pro-obi posts.

Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by koskilala: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hmmm yeye don dey smell
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by carl90(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
It's good thing that Binance have issued a statement on this issue.
There is no Binance Nigeria.
All should take note.

1 Like

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by baralatie(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Is alright 🚴🚴🚴🇳🇬
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by baralatie(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
carl90:
It's good thing that Binance have issued a statement on this issue.
There is no Binance Nigeria.
All should take note.
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Dphenom01: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Use your head.
Oga everything is not politics if they do a laudable thing we should applaud them and if they do otherwise we should scold them.
Politics of bitterness we take us no where.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by alobright17(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Use your head.

Tell me one political party on planet earth that doesn’t have propaganda machines .

2 Likes

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Worldlegend(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am not supporting your claim on the gullibility of some Nigerians, yet you are wrong...

There is not just one binance... There is binance.us

A subsidiaries of binance in the united state

Nbote:
Some Nigerians barely read and do many others are very gullible people. I couldn't believe most of the comments I read in the previous post reporting the ban of Binance Nigeria. There's only 1 binance and they don't have any subsidiaries in Nigeria. I'm sure they were going to go ahead and start the usual ponzi scheme investment format and many Nigerians would fall for it it.

1 Like

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Frank688915: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Use your head.
You ibos are the king of propaganda, but reality don dey set in, you can call us what you like, we go roast ourselves for this platform, you think na una get choco pass for head undecided

1 Like

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Emeka71(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
EFCC and Consumer Protection Council should be on this matter by now to establish if this intention was to defraud Nigerians.
I am aware that SEC Nigeria had done its best to warn Nigerians about cryptocurrency and phoney schemes.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Which means no more Bit-coin trading.
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Beegrace: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Thank you so much, one was busy displaying his foolery even to the extent of arguing with me that Binance US is same as the real Binance.. I even showed the evidence. arguing with some people of nairaland doesn't worth it at all
Nbote:
Some Nigerians barely read and do many others are very gullible people. I couldn't believe most of the comments I read in the previous post reporting the ban of Binance Nigeria. There's only 1 binance and they don't have any subsidiaries in Nigeria. I'm sure they were going to go ahead and start the usual ponzi scheme investment format and many Nigerians would fall for it it.
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Revolva(m): 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
So what will happed to the binance app i have on my fone and every other nigerians
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Justinlean02(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good move
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by naturefellow(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:

What does this have to do with efcc.
Do you even understand your op?
na boiled agbado dey him head
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by dvkot(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Revolva:
So what will happed to the binance app i have on my fone and every other nigerians
for you to ask this question means you know nothing about bitcoin and you should quit
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Revolva(m): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2023
dvkot:
for you to ask this question means you know nothing about bitcoin and you should quit

Wtf , i know notin about bitcoin why say such , sey na only btc be crypto? Usdt de there and d rest
Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Rolings: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Donjazet2:

Use your head.

Why do igbos think they have monopoly of everything?
You come here to complain about the same things you people are engaged in

No wonder there's high incidence of inferiority complex among igbos and the tendency to always play the victim is very high

Igbos want go insult you your fathers your elders ...your whole tribe but dont want you to insult them back....if you do they term it hatred or igbophobia

2023 really exposed igbos.....they keep telling everyone they are not voting PO because he is igbo but 99.9% igbos voted for him
And at the same time they intimidate..abuse ...curse and condemn yorubas for sup porting their own candidate.
The most stoopid is Psquare trying to impose on a whole tribe who they should chose as leader? What a gut that guy has

2 Likes

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by Bigpat: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Donjazet2:

Use your head.
Obidient, Obituary or Obidunze, you cry more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Binance Dissociates Self From Binance Nigeria Limited by ken045501: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Something must be wrong with your head . How does this relate to binance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote's Nephew, Kally, Graduates From UK University / CBN Resumes Dollar Sales To BDCs / Bitcoin Can Be Used For 'Illegal' Purposes - US Regulators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.