Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy (629 Views)

The RICH LIFE Of Ayrastarr, Secret Billionaire Father Revealed / Obama's REAL FATHER Is Frank Marshall Davis !!! Exposed #UNDERGROUNDRISEUP / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Watch Tupac’s real father revealed speaks about his son's legacy

Tupac’s real father revealed speaks about his son's legacy

It not good to abandon your child because you never know what tomorrow brings

Watch on rumble

https://rumble.com/v2tpsj6-tupacs-real-father-revealed-speaks-about-his-sons-legacy.html

Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Betscoreodds: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
The greatest rapper of all time Tupac

1 Like

Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by FreeStuffsNG: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Likely another dead beat father.

That is why TuPac sang "Dear Mama" and gave all the credits of raising him to his mother.

1 Like

Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That is why TuPac sang "Dear Mama" and gave all the credits of raising him to his mother.

He said it out of anger.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are not current!

Before he sang dear mama, Afeni told him his father was dead and held on to that belief for years.
2pac later knew his father was alive after the track.

“ Now ain't nobody tell us it was fair
No love for my daddy 'cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry”
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by FreeStuffsNG: 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are not current!

Before he sang dear mama, Afeni told him his father was dead and held on to that belief for years.

Please go and check out the meaning of dead beat father. I hope you are not one o. When you are alive but absent in the life of your child, you are truly dead.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are not current!

The mom must have been so angry at his dad to say that women should learn to treat men calmly.

The man missed out on his sons success.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please go and check out the meaning of dead beat father. I hope you are not one o. When you are alive but absent in the life of your child, you are truly dead.

And why Afeni had to tell him his father was dead? Cos she knew 2pac will go look for him if she said the truth.

Sayin his father was dead was the way to erase his father. In as much as I don’t know the cause of their rift, it’s a norm for women to poison the minds of their kids against their fathers.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

And why Afeni had to tell him his father was dead? Cos she knew 2pac will go look for him if she said the truth.

Sayin his father was dead was the way to erase his father. In as much as I don’t know the cause of their rift, it’s a norm for women to poison the minds of their kids against their fathers.

Exactly it happens all the time in women.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

The mom must have been so angry at his dad to say that women should learn to treat men calmly.

The man missed out on his sons success.

Exactly!

Still happens till date.

When they have issues with their partners, they poison the mind of the child.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Exactly!

Still happens till date.

When they have issues with their partners, they poison the mind of the child.

Only God can judge me.... 2pac

The best poet maybe if his dad was around he won't be so hard in his songs lol.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

Only God can judge me.... 2pac

The best poet maybe if his dad was around he won't be so hard in his songs lol.

Sure! That was the story told by a woman.

Fear women!
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Sure! That was the story told by a woman.

Fear women!

The gun violence that killed pac in USA is equivalent to the death rate in Ukraine.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
2pac father is long dead in the 90's.
Re: Watch Tupac’s Real Father Revealed Speaks About His Son's Legacy by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
2pac father is long dead in the 90's.
nope.

(1) (Reply)

He's Sleeping With His Mother For Money Rituals / Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act / Mummy Wa Features In 2nd Edition Of Official Unique Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.