Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help (56741 Views)

Cocaine To Overtake Crude Oil As Colombia’s Main Export After $18.2b Revenue / Colombia Plane Crash: Four Children Found Alive In Amazon After 40 Days / Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Sososo(f): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Motherly love😍

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Afritop(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
RIP to the Mum. She did her best
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by gabbasin: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Another Hollywood blockbuster loading...................
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
I pray they make a movie about those kids, I would love to see it. thank God all the kids were safe.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Segzy19: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
A true-life story film should be made out of this...
This is just the pure hands of God in the survival of these kids in that jungle....
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Banbanna(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
I first heard of their search & rescue story on BBC news podcast. Thanks be to God that they were eventually rescued. At least a happy ending to an otherwise tragic story.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by VenExchangee: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
All of you praising the mother, so she for kill them because say she wan die?
Or she supposed use the kids life to revive her own?

The mother did nothing abeg

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by geezynoni: 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sounds like something straight outta a movie
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ellasure:

the Spanish people love family and friends despite all.

So Nigerians don’t love family and friends?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by sonnie10: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

So Nigerians don’t love their family?
In English writing, we have analysis, narrative and comparative statements. Mine was analysis.
You are free to do the comparative aspect.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonnie10:

In English writing, we have analysis, narrative and comparative statements. Mine was analysis.
You are free to do the comparative aspect.

Okay, tell me about nationalities that don’t like friends and families.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by CJStarz: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
The children's survival in the thick jungle was nothing short of a great miracle. God sent His Angels to watch over them!
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
You Must Have This In Whatever You Do In Life

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfutegBSag
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by sonnie10: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Okay, tell me about nationalities that don’t like friends and families.
Tell me how many you have lived with. In sociology, I was taught about lived experience.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonnie10:

Tell me how many you have lived with. In sociology, I was taught about lived experience.

For you to have reached a conclusion that Spanish loves friends and families, you definitely have a reason for that statement.

As a Nigerian, do we hate friends and families?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by OceanEye: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
restore8:
In case you didn't see it, Na garri save those children oh🥺

'garin kwaki yayi taimaka', a Hausa song in the 80s, by mamman shata.

It means cassava flour has been very helpful.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by sonnie10: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

For you to have reached a conclusion that Spanish loves friends and families, you definitely have a reason for that statement.

As a Nigerian, do we hate friends and families?
It is called lived experience. I live with them. You are free to talk about the Nigerians you live with.
There is enough space on Nairaland to fit all nations.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
sonnie10:

It is called lived experience. I live with them. You are free to talk about the Nigerians you live with.
There is enough space on Nairaland to fit all nations.

Oh! So from your experience, they love their friends and families better than Nigerian?

A Nigerian woman have ate those children
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Such dog can govern Nigerians and Africans safely shocked than what Nigeria and Nigerians are having as government agencies and politicians undecided
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by tunde1200(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Amin you really understood the whole story and content.

HayB100:
What their mom told them even while dying shows their dad was a loving and adorable man. May God rest soul. And my God bless every young man out there trying to do whatever it takes to be a responsible man

1 Like

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by sonnie10: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Oh! So from your experience, they love their friends and families better than Nigerian?

A Nigerian woman have ate those children
Now you are making the comparison, please continue. It’s one of the assignments I asked you to take up earlier.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Bakrabas: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
Such dog can govern Nigerians and Africans safely shocked than what Nigeria and Nigerians are having as government agencies and politicians undecided

When you eventually create your own nation let that dog set the foundation because those who will rule over you are the extraction of those that are ruling your region now
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by Hotwest: 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
I would do same
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by ojonwamama: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
God shut the eyes of all the lions, anacondas, jaguars and other wild beasts in the Amazon against the kids for 40days

4 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by pragmatistm(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
This greatly touched me. I'm about shedding tears for the children. It's only God that can do this. 13years oldest and one year old youngest in a plane crash and 40 days in the jungle. This is miraculous. I'm overwhelmed by His care on them.

2 Likes

Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by MrDoGood(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
DontJapa33:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Bybit from playstore or Ios and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you acuire right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to the following:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N3,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade

Crypto vx forex, which is better?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by pragmatistm(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
ojonwamama:
God shut the eyes of all the lions, anacondas, jaguars and other wild beasts in the Amazon against the kids for 40days
You can say that again.
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by mightyleks(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mother's Love!!! Greatest of all
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by lexy2014: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
rainlover:
are u serious about this question?
Very very.

How did they get to the military base/hospital from the forest?
Re: Colombia Plane Crash: Mum Told Children To Leave Her And Get Help by rainlover(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
lexy2014:

Very very.

How did they get to the military base/hospital from the forest?
😁😁 u haven't read the full report. Did you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mcdonald's Closed 847 Restaurants In Russia. Russians Turned The Logo 90 Degrees / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) / Putin's Chief Of Staff Gerasimov Wounded. At Least 30 Top Officers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.