Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Is The Best Career? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Career? (11198 Views)

Why Cyber Security Is The Best Career Path In Tech. / Best Career Books For Year 2022 / Best Career Advice Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Career? by Media145(m): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
What is the best career?

What is the best career to you?

Which career are you most comfortable with?

Which career is the best that you recommend?

Which career is the simplest?

Which career or job is the hardest?

Which career is the most lucrative for making massive wealth?

So what do you think?
Re: What Is The Best Career? by SHIVA001: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anything you put your heart into is your career

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Media145(m): 7:15am On Jun 13, 2023
What is your best career?

Which do you like best and why?

If you want to get the best career that will be earning you massive income for life and residual income for the rest of your life, to secure your financial future, then check the bestselling book on digital publishing below and check my signature for the book link to buy it right now and get started and change your life for the better and say goodbye to poverty.

It's a bestselling book, a must read and highly recommended for you.

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Davidsol: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Media145:
What is the best career?

So what do you think?

Cc
CrazyMan
1forall
mukina2

Your personality will describe your ideal career. This is what seems as a secret to many people.

No good thing comes easily. Moreover, any career you want to regard as hardest is a career that is not connected with your true identity.

If you want to know the career ideal for you, you'll need to undergo test analyses'of 'The Elemental You'

An advert for free training is being posted in this section.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by ademasta(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lol..

Any career wey fit buy you cars, build you houses, give your children best education, give you investment that will take care of you during old age and give you overall fulfillment and joy IS THE BEST CAREER.

54 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
For me it's tech, it ticks all the boxes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Career? by updatechange(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Follow your family business if there’s one, if not look make sure you get money by all legit means and start a business.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omo. Ah, my brother! You don come to the right place, Nairaland, where we dey drop knowledge like pure water for your thirsting career quest. Ehen, make I yarn you the truth as e be. The best career, na the one wey you sabi do wey go put food for your table and enough jara for your pocket. If you think say I go just come here dey pour grammar like Wole Soyinka, you go wait tire. No be joke oh!

Make I tell you one secret: for this 21st century wey we dey so, tech skills na the key to unlock doors wey dey lead to success. E no be like that time wey our forefathers dey hunt bush meat for jungle. If you never dey sharpen your tech skills, my brother, you go soon become oyibo for your village. The world don change oh! No be only "Iyawo mi" dem dey wire for village, dem dey wire Bitcoin too.

So, if you wan shine for this life, make you hustle to learn tech skills. No be only programming oh! Anything wey get to do with tech, whether na web design, cybersecurity, digital marketing, or even video editing, just pick one wey sweet your belle and run with am. Na so dem dey say, "The sky na your stepping stone." But if you like, carry stepping ladder climb the sky, na your own wahala be that.

Leveraging freelancing na another game changer for career. See, no be only your papa office you fit work, you fit use your talent sell am to the highest bidder for freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, and the rest of them. Just make sure say you no go fall victim to those clients wey dey like to pay with expo. Know your worth and collect your money complete before you finish work. No dey form, "I be charitable organization."

But wait oh, make I tell you something funny. For this Naija, e get some people wey go dey call themselves "Yahoo Yahoo boys" and "G-boys" and dey think say na career. Abeg, if you see any of them, just bone face, commot eye, commot ear. No follow them do meeting, unless you want make EFCC use your name swear for court. Hustle legit, my brother. Yahoo no be career, na express ticket to Kirikiri prison.

So, make you find your passion, build your tech skills, leverage freelancing, and hustle legit. I dey tell you, the world na your village; conquer am! If you like, take this advice, if you like, leave am. Na only you fit write your own success story. No forget say, "Person wey wan fly like eagle, no suppose follow pigeons dey waka."

Wetin I talk? E do, abi I suppose add salt and Maggi join? Make I drop my pen here before I begin preach. May the hustle be with you, my guy!

https://chat.openai.com/share/9229ee49-cb71-4273-868d-b3a16ac658c8

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Career? by AfonjaConehead: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mining grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
None...!

Every man is created with a purpose! Find yours, and make of it whatever you wish!

Most of the wealthiest men in the world didn't intentionally decide to be wealthy, they were content with finding joy in doing what they loved!

Doing what is in vogue doesn't always guarantee wealth, and certainly never guarantees fulfillment!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Career? by AntiChristian: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
No comment!

lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Career? by KennethEnyi(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pos business
Na hin dey reign naw 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by CandidAdmin(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: What Is The Best Career? by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anything you love doing and dedicate your time into with passion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Career? by olisefom: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Best career is relative. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Career? by theophorus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
My Best Career is Teaching (I like am die but Money no dey am)

Best career wen I go recommend for Nigeria, na Nursing/Medicine/Construction/Tech because here na Money be the Koko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Career? by SugarGirl44(f): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Turning your passion to money.

Anything short of that is you helping someone else build their passion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Career? by occfx: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Buying and selling is the best career in Nigeria
Re: What Is The Best Career? by Elvis2kay: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: What Is The Best Career? by simfrost90210: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin grin ., e plenty oo
- cooking in a cook-a-thon
- dancing in a dance-a-thon
- skipping in a skip-a-thon

all of dem come be cruise-a-thon
..., abeg, should i kwantinuuuuu?🤣🤣🤣

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Sijo01(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
No best career.
Anyone that favours you is the best wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Jennyclay(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Medicine & surgery

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by johnjay4u2u(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
None
All
Re: What Is The Best Career? by Gppgn(f): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Serving God with your talent

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Career? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin
Re: What Is The Best Career? by millionboi2: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
What ever you lay your hand and succeed in doing it is said to be the best career.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Career? by omoredia: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Politics

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Career? by shineeye1: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Media145:
What is the best career?

So what do you think?

The answer to all of the above , except the sixth is NIGERIAN POLITICS

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Career? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
The one you are happy doing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Insecure About What You Studied In School? / Medical Doctor Relocating To Nigeria Needs Advice / Kogi Civil Servant Returns N1.7m Paid In Excess Of Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.