Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) (78633 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GodWrites: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mrklemo:

How long have you stayed without smoking..

Mine is just 2 weeks and i feel good. But withdrawal symptoms no be play o

I have stopped counting the days, but I believe it's more than a month now. Withdrawal is a bittch, but trust me it gets easier. Join this community on Reddit r/leaves. It will help you stay committed. You have got this man.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Mrklemo(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2023
GodWrites:

I have stopped counting the days, but I believe it's more than a month now. Withdrawal is a bittch, but trust me it gets easier. Join this community on Reddit r/leaves. It will help you stay committed. You have got this man.

I am there... Thank you.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GodWrites: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2023
Mrklemo:

I am there... Thank you.

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by awesomegenius(m): 6:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Martinsmine:
truth bro but what to do

It's outright wickedness!!
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by awesomegenius(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2023
chocboi78:
like bro 😟😟. That means they are outright illegal and harmful drugs , why prescribe them to patients at all considering the tendency of addiction and harm caused

They're controlled drugs, which should be given only by prescription, without prescription from a Doctor. These kinda drugs are not supposed to be sold.

They're also very addictive, and shouldn't be used consecutively, for more than 3 days.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me
hi buddy are you still on cold turkey as I advised , I told you I'll periodically check up on you so what's the update blood brother
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by family6644: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
TheSourcerer:
hi buddy are you still on cold turkey as I advised , I told you I'll periodically check up on you so what's the update blood brother

Awnñn, Nairaland is a family on its own, you guys have proved it. I have a couple of people checking on me, I have resulted to buying the herb called Ibogaine. I'm waiting for the delivery, it's the solution. Something to take away the withdrawal symptoms, my problem is not stopping, my problem is the withdrawal symptoms that makes me go back to it to feel alright. I will update the house how it went, I'm not going to any rehab center. I have read a lot about it too from people that have been there. Spending a lot of money and still going back in to be it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
family6644:

Awnñn, Nairaland is a family on its own, you guys have proved it. I have a couple of people checking on me, I have resulted to buying the herb called Ibogaine. I'm waiting for the delivery, it's the solution. Something to take away the withdrawal symptoms, my problem is not stopping, my problem is the withdrawal symptoms that makes me go back to it to feel alright. I will update the house how it went, I'm not going to any rehab center. I have read a lot about it too from people that have been there. Spending a lot of money and still going back in to be it.
you're definitely Alright brother , do keep me posted smiley love and light
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by wendixx(f): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Hi Sir,

Trust you are great.
I'm rooting for you and keeping you in my prayers.

I hope you recover fully and come to testify. Receive grace and might by The Holy Spirit in your inner man to conquer in Jesus name 🙏🙏

family6644:

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Martinsmine(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Hello blood..hope you okay and kicking. Keep me posted anytime.
family6644:

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by CreedElliot: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
No sign of the op again sha
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Thawarplay(m): 3:43am On Jan 19
mcbreeze:

There are drugs you should take for pentazocine. Meet a reputable Pharmacy outlet and complain to the Pharmacist, he or she will find the drug for you. Some taking advice from random persons. I'm Pharmacist, but it unethical to mention such drug in public platform like this.

Can you email the drug ?
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by churro: 6:56pm On Feb 21
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me

Hello how are you doing now? I hope you have overcome the addiction and are in a much better state of health and mind for your self and your children. Stay blessed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.