Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts (2391 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Happy Nairaland Anniversary To Me / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts in Nigeria.

1. My Indian Rose in Abuja.
2. IJ4Integrity in Lagos.
3. Sofia in Ibadan
4. Chichi O in Lagos and
5. Becky in Lagos.

May God continue to bless you and favour you and make you to shine brighter and lift you higher as you continue to make Nigeria proud every day.
Most especially, I LOVE YOU 24/7, because you are among he people who are making me to do my best to secure the future of our beloved nation Nigeria in the leadership of Africa in the world.

So, sweethearts, let's continue to rock and rule our world with the power of our love.
[size=51pt] Happy 51st Independence Anniversary Nigeria!
NAIJA 4 LIFE![/size]

NB: Those who did not make the list are either on indefinite suspension or their accounts have been closed until further notice. grin

Re: Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2011
Huh? Are they on Nairaland? You never fail to amaze me. . . Sir! Quotidian Show Off! grin
Re: Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts by Orikinla(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
sexkillz:

Huh? Are they on Nairaland? You never fail to amaze me. . . Sir! Quotidian Show Off! grin

No Sexkillz, they are not members of Nairaland.
But I love them as much as I love Nigeria and I am proud of them as much as I am proud of Nigeria.

Re: Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
smiley
Re: Happy Independence Day Anniversary To All My Sweethearts by Tosinville(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To #SweetheartOfLife Nomski0 / Ooni Of Ife Romances Shefiu Alao’s Ex-mistress, Emmanuela… List Of Her Ex-lovers / I feel strange, Seems The Universe is Preparing us for Something big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.