Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,910 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries (823 Views)

Don't Use Electrolyte To Top Tubular Battery Use Distilled Water.don't Use Elect / Inverters, Batteries, Solar Panels And Accessories / Solar Inverters,batteries And Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Am into Supply and Sell of quality Demineralized water with 6.7 - 7.5 Ph level, good conductivity ranging for 3 - 4µs/cm and SON Standard Electrolyte for your Tubular Batteries in Large quantities. Am Partnering with Business owners and distributors, I can supply over 10000litters of Demineralized water and Electrolyte at your door step.. I also deal on all kind of Luminous and Genus Inverters Spare Parts at large quantities.. Feel free to contact me on whatsap 08032059244 for the placement of your orders and further discussions

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by benefitzte: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
Am into Supply and Sell of quality Distilled water with 6.7 - 7.5 Ph level, good conductivity ranging for 3 - 4µs/cm for your Tubular Batteries in Large quantities. Am Partnering with Business owners and distilled water dealers like you, I deliver Distilled or DM Water at a very cheap rate of 125naira per litter and if you are buying from me in big quantities from 300litters upward i will give you 100naira per litter, I can supply over 10000litters of Distilled water at your door step.. I also deal on all kind of Luminous, Genus and Kester Inverters Spare Parts at large quantities.. Feel free to contact me on whatsap 08032059244 for the placement of your orders and further discussions

Is it the same as d one used in automotive batteries?
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
benefitzte:

Is it the same as d one used in automotive batteries?

yes sir
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Good morning people, open for business
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2023
Good morning people, open for business. feel free to contact me lets talk business
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
Good afternoon people, open for business
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good afternoon people
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Most people get confused by saying Demineralized water is same as Distilled water.

Distilled water: is water that has been boiled into vapor and condensed back into liquid in a separate container. Impurities in the original water that do not boil below or near the boiling point of water remain in the original container.

Demineralized water: is specially purified water that has had most or all of its mineral and salt ions removed, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Sulphate, Nitrate and Bicarbonate.

The best water to use for your Inverter Tubular batteries is Demineralized water.

Most of you have issues of your batteries failing after 7-9months of purchase, you start attributing the issues to the battery Manufacturer, not knowing the main issues is the kind of water you pour inside your batteries. Bad water does reduce the life span of a battery and can even damage the battery.

Go for quality Demineralized Water and Safe your batteries life span

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2023
Heard this complains alot, after 6-7months of battery purchase even with the rightful loads on it, the quality of the battery drop drastically and it reduce its lasting period, is a bad products or is a fake cloned batteries.
75% issues of your batteries problems are caused by using Distilled water or Bad Demineralized water for your inverter Tubular batteries.

Outcome of using ordinary or bad DM water
your battery gradually lose its ability to hold the charge and you will face low back up problem.
Some fraud sellers fill normal municipal water or RO water in used bottles and label them as ‘distilled water’. They have TDS level more than 25 PPM.
Most Engineers, dealers and distributors dont even care how this water is been produced, all they are after is getting this water very cheap and selling it at high rate not even knowing the damages this water is causing the batteries. Many dont even know the difference between Demineralized water and Distilled water, which is best for battery Top up usage
Distilled water: is water that has been boiled into vapor and condensed back into liquid in a separate container. Impurities in the original water that do not boil below or near the boiling point of water remain in the original container.

Demineralized water: is specially purified water that has had most or all of its mineral and salt ions removed, such as Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Chloride, Sulphate, Nitrate and Bicarbonate.

The best water to use for your Inverter Tubular batteries is Demineralized water.
Most Distilled water contains some amount of chemicals and minerals, which the battery cells doesnt need, this can reduce drastically the life span of any good and strong battery. Buy quality from the right source and save your batteries and customer batteries life span

I Supply quality, SON Standard, Professional Laboratory Certified Demineralized water and Electrolyte for your Inverter Tubular batteries in Large quantities to Business owners, inverter Service Companies, dealers, battery companies, battery service companies and batteries maintenance engineers.. Yes i can supply 5000litters if you want..Whatsap me lets talk Business on 08032059244
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
Heard this complains alot, after 6-7months of battery purchase even with the rightful loads on it, the quality of the battery drop drastically and it reduce its lasting period, is a bad products or is a fake cloned batteries.
75% issues of your batteries problems are caused by using Distilled water or Bad Demineralized water for your inverter Tubular batteries.

Outcome of using ordinary or bad DM water
your battery gradually lose its ability to hold the charge and you will face low back up problem.
Some fraud sellers fill normal municipal water or RO water in used bottles and label them as ‘distilled water’. They have TDS level more than 25 PPM.
Most Engineers, dealers and distributors dont even care how this water is been produced, all they are after is getting this water very cheap and selling it at high rate not even knowing the damages this water is causing the batteries. Many dont even know the difference between Demineralized water and Distilled water, which is best for battery Top up usage

Most Distilled water contains some amount of chemicals and minerals, which the battery cells doesnt need, this can reduce drastically the life span of any good and strong battery. Buy quality from the right source and save your batteries and customer batteries life span

I Supply quality, SON Standard, Professional Laboratory Certified Demineralized water and Electrolyte for your Inverter Tubular batteries in Large quantities to Business owners, inverter Service Companies, dealers, battery companies, battery service companies and batteries maintenance engineers.. Yes i can supply 5000litters if you want..Whatsap me lets talk Business on 08032059244

I can supply over 500litters of standard and quality Electrolyte
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2023
I just Sold 2000litters of Electrolytes to a customer yesterday...Feel free to meet me in my company if you want to see me face to face for us to talk. My office is in ikeja...Whatsap me on 08032059244, let's talk business

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2023
I can supply to your door steps 5000litters of Electrolytes. 10000litters of Demineralized Water for your Inverter Tubular batteries. DM me on Whatsapp let's talk, 08032059244
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2023
Another customer paid for 150litters of Electrolytes on 5th. His delivery just arrived in Ibadan This morning

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2023
Good morning all, for your quality purchase of Demineralized water and Electrolyte in large quantities, pls feel free to Dm me on whatsap or call me on 08032059244.....Get good Demineralized water or Electrolyte to save your inverter tubular battery life span.. SON and Lab Certified
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2023
Customers orders of over 2500litters....Yes when you purchased in large quantities, we deliver at your door step. you can request to meet me one on one, so we see and talk better. we can also speak on video calls, for us to discuss

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2023
Keep the message coming in
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2023
Good morning people
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2023
Customers orders, Electrolytes packaged...Keep your orders coming in... Quality Electrolytes at the best rate ever if you buying in Large Quantities, Standard SON Distilled water at a cheap best rate in Large Quantities.....Feel free to DM me on Whatsapp,08032059244, you can also Demand for a meeting point

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2023
Good morning My people, for your Purchase of Quality Electrolytes and Demineralized Water for your Inverter Tubular batteries, feel free to DM and place your orders in large quantities..You can also send your Riders or delivery pick up people to come get your purchase from me directly in my office, i can also supply strong chemical rubbers for your Electrolytes and Distilled water package...Just hit me in My DM let's talk about how to Stock up your Business with an affordable and best rate you can think of..I can supply over 5000litters of Electrolytes and 10000litters of Distilled water to your business.
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2023
Good morning my people
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
I have 4000litters strong quality Electrolytes and 10000litters of distilled water for your Tubular batteries for sales..Pls Whatsapp me..08032059244..I base in Lagos
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2023
Good morning all
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2023
Good morning all, open for business
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
Good morning all, open for business

Good morning
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
Am into Supply and Sell of quality Demineralized water with 6.7 - 7.5 Ph level, good conductivity ranging for 3 - 4µs/cm and SON Standard Electrolyte for your Tubular Batteries in Large quantities. Am Partnering with Business owners and distributors, I can supply over 10000litters of Demineralized water and Electrolyte at your door step.. I also deal on all kind of Luminous and Genus Inverters Spare Parts at large quantities.. Feel free to contact me on whatsap 08032059244 for the placement of your orders and further discussions

Good morning
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2023
Customers orders....Send a DM, place your orders for one of the best and top Quality Distilled water and Electrolytes for your Inverter Tubular batteries in large quantities only... Whatsapp 08032059244..Lagos

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2023
If you are looking for quality chemical rubbers for packages for your electrolytes or Distilled water, I can also arrange it for you
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
Good morning My people, for your Purchase of Quality Electrolytes and Demineralized Water for your Inverter Tubular batteries, feel free to DM and place your orders in large quantities..You can also send your Riders or delivery pick up people to come get your purchase from me directly in my office, i can also supply strong chemical rubbers for your Electrolytes and Distilled water package...Just hit me in My DM let's talk about how to Stock up your Business with an affordable and best rate you can think of..I can supply over 5000litters of Electrolytes and 10000litters of Distilled water to your business.

Good afternoon
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2023
Good morning
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2023
Good morning all
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2023
For every 250litters of distilled water you buy from me, you will be getting free 10litters of distilled water free from my company.

For your quality, tested, certified and standard Distilled water and Electrolytes, DM me for Distributors price.

Also, i have quality and strong package containers (25litters) you can use to package your electrolytes or Distilled water... WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244....Am base in Lagos

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 2:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Good morning all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lenovo Legion Laptop • SOLD / Technology / Greal Deal! Good Deal! Ipods In Stock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.