Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries (845 Views)

Don't Use Electrolyte To Top Tubular Battery Use Distilled Water.don't Use Elect / Inverters, Batteries, Solar Panels And Accessories / Solar Inverters,batteries And Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 4:06am On Oct 18, 2023
Good morning

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by keeper303: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2023
Please do you have any outlet or a representative in Abuja? Cost of transportation will be high if one is ordering just few for personal use.
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Top Quality Electrolytes Can revive and increase your battery life span. Top Quality Distilled water will increase the performance of your batteries.

For every 250litters of distilled water you buy from me, you will be getting free 10litters of distilled water free from me.

For your quality, tested, certified and standard Distilled water and Electrolytes, DM me for Distributors price at large quantities orders.

Also, i have quality and strong package containers (25litters) you can use to package your electrolytes or Distilled water... WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244....Am based in Lagos

Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Become a distributor, you will be getting this product from me cheap than what your marketers sells for you.. I sell form 150litters upward...DM me and be shocked the price you will be getting it from me
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Good morning all, open for business
Re: Standard Demineralized Water and Electrolyte for ur Tubulars Inverters Batteries by HelpeeDeck(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
HelpeeDeck:
For every 250litters of distilled water you buy from me, you will be getting free 10litters of distilled water free from my company.

For your quality, tested, certified and standard Distilled water and Electrolytes, DM me for Distributors price.

Also, i have quality and strong package containers (25litters) you can use to package your electrolytes or Distilled water... WhatsApp or call me on 08032059244....Am base in Lagos

Good afternoon...But Your Distilled water and Electrolyte directly from Luminous..08032059244, DM

(1) (2) (Reply)

Installation Of 2kva 24v With 3units Of monbat Batteries At Sangotedo / 2023 Macbook Pro M2 Pro / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.