Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade (4918 Views)

51 Bag First Class In UNIOSUN / FG Approves 51 Universities To Offer Post Graduate Studies / Admission! Admission!secure Admission, High Scores And Grade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by DrGbenga2: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2011
NAIJA RESULT @51
SUBJECT GRADE
POVERTY A1
CORRUPTION A1
ELECTION RIGGING A1
KIDNAPPING A1
BAD LEADERS A1
BOMBING B2
CHILD LABOR B2
CHILD TRAFFICKING B2
ILLITERACY B3
PIPELINE VANDALIZATION B3
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by DrGbenga2: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
NAIJA RESULT @51
SUBJECT GRADE
POVERTY A1
CORRUPTION A1
ELECTION RIGGING A1
KIDNAPPING A1
BAD LEADERS A1
BOMBING B2
BIRTH RATE B2
HUMAN TRAFFICKING B2
ILLITERACY B3
PROSTITUTION B3
MILITANCY B3
BANKING SECTOR C4
EDUCATION C6
COMMUNICATION C6
WATER SUPPLY C6

HEALTH D7
TRANSPORTATION D7
JUDICIARY D7
UNEMPLOYMENT E8
SPORTS E8
MORTALITY RATE E8
INFRA-STRUCTURE E8
SOCIAL/BASIC AMENITIES E8
POWER F9
SECURITY F9

OTHER SUBJECTS NOT REGISTERED
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Odunnu: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
How have you attempted to be a solution to Nigeria's failures?
Everyday you are banned on this website for trying to dupe and scam innocent admission seekers. As soon as you are banned,you register another ID for the same fraud purpose! You are a disgrace to this nation. Shame on you
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dr.Gbenga.:

NAIJA RESULT @51
SUBJECT GRADE
POVERTY A1
CORRUPTION A1
ELECTION RIGGING A1
KIDNAPPING A1
BAD LEADERS A1
BOMBING B2
CHILD LABOR B2
CHILD TRAFFICKING B2
ILLITERACY B3
LWKMD grin
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by engrj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
NAIJA RESULT @51
SUBJECT GRADE
POVERTY A1
CORRUPTION A1
ELECTION RIGGING A1
KIDNAPPING A1
BAD LEADERS A1
BOMBING B2
BIRTH RATE B2
HUMAN TRAFFICKING B2
ILLITERACY B3
PROSTITUTION B3
MILITANCY B3
BANKING SECTOR C4
EDUCATION C6
COMMUNICATION C6
WATER SUPPLY C6

HEALTH D7
TRANSPORTATION D7
JUDICIARY D7
UNEMPLOYMENT E8
SPORTS E8
MORTALITY RATE E8
INFRA-STRUCTURE E8
SOCIAL/BASIC AMENITIES E8
POWER F9
SECURITY F9
ENTERTAINMENT C6
BRIBING OF POLICE A1
OTHERS AWAITING RESULT
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by mimon79(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
Area-boyism a+ grin
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Everyday you are banned on this website for trying to dupe and scam innocent admission seekers. As soon as you are banned,you register another ID for the same fraud purpose! You are a disgrace to this nation. Shame on you

My dear grin this is a significant part of the solution - making sure citizens are reminded of their failures so they can forge ahead without being blissfully (and willfully) ignorant of sad realities of this nation - you cannot continue to hide your head in the sand like an ostrich hoping the dangers will fly by because you don't want to see it.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by fxtopedia(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
Odunnu:

If this is true, Op, you need to repent else the curse of God is on you oooo
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by manny4life(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
Odunnu:

Exactly my thoughts; I hear people complain and b/i/t/ch about Nigeria yet they are NOT providing any solution to reach on the resolve on the problems.

My fellow American, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

By John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th President of the United States (1961 - 1963)                    

As you can see my fellow Nigerians, ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what can I do for my country.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by tushbobo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

Exactly my thoughts; I hear people complain and b/i/t/ch about Nigeria yet they are NOT providing any solution to reach on the resolve on the problems.

My fellow American, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

That quote only works in a society where there is a sacrificial and charismatic leader who has a vision not in a country where d money allocated only to the presidency is enough to educate generations yet unborn. 

As you can see my fellow Nigerians, ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what can I do for my country.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by tushbobo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

That quote only works in a society where there is a sacrificial and charismatic leader who has a vision not in a country where d money allocated only to the presidency is enough to educate generations yet unborn.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by IbroSaunks(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
abeg no swear for our country jare, angry angry
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by arsenefc: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
manny4life:

Before you advise pther people, you yourself need to understand the words you are quoting and the context it was said. Only an ediot would follow words written by another individual without at least trying to understand the deeper meaning and implication of those words:

This is a counter argument to what Kenedy said, from none other than Milton:

In a much quoted passage in his inaugural address, President Kennedy said, “Ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.” It is a striking sign of the temper of our times that the controversy about this passage centered on its origin and not on its content.[size=18pt] Neither half of the statement expresses a relation between the citizen and his government that is worthy of the ideals of free men in a free society.[/size] [size=18pt]The paternalistic “what your country can do for you” implies that the government is the patron, the citizen the ward, a view that is at odds with the free man’s belief in his own responsibility for his own destiny[/size]. [size=18pt]The organismic, “what you can do for your country” implies that the government is the master or the deity, the citizen, the servant or the votary[/size].

[size=18pt]To the free man, the country is the collection of individuals who compose it, not something over and above them. He is proud of a common heritage and loyal to common traditions. But he regards government as a means, an instrumentality, neither a grantor of favors and gifts, nor a master or god to be blindly worshipped and served.[/size]

As if that was not enough, and for ediots like you, Milton elaborated further saying, in his book, Capitalism and Freedom:

The free man will ask neither what his country can do for him nor what he can do for his country. [size=18pt]He will ask rather "What can I and my compatriots do through government" to help us discharge our individual responsibilities, to achieve our several goals and purposes, and above all, to protect our freedom? And he will accompany this question with another: How can we keep the government we create from becoming a Frankenstein that will destroy the very freedom we establish it to protec[/size]t
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by 27naira(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
@arsenefc,

That was narrative.

People just throw quotes around within understanding the contest.
The truth remains that the Government is the catalyst that will a sense of civil responsibilities in the citizenry. When the Govt is corrupt, it rots down to the rots.
@ 51 Nigeria is a shame! sorry to say
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by 27naira(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
Howbeit, the onus lies with us to do the right thing and stand up against corrupt Govts. Nobody is gonna change this country but us.
Change starts with us individuals.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by EfeEkarume(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dr.Gbenga.:

NAIJA RESULT @51
SUBJECT               GRADE
POVERTY                        A1
CORRUPTION                   A1
ELECTION RIGGING           A1
KIDNAPPING                    A1
BAD LEADERS                  A1
BOMBING                        B2
CHILD LABOR                   B2
CHILD TRAFFICKING          B2
ILLITERACY                     B3
PIPELINE VANDALIZATION  B3
Who marked this papers!? , and which school!
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by bash673(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

My dear grin this is a significant part of the solution - making sure citizens are reminded of their failures so they can forge ahead without being blissfully (and willfully) ignorant of sad realities of this nation - you cannot continue to hide your head in the sand like an ostrich hoping the dangers will fly by because you don't want to see it.

No people need encourage so that they get moral boost not reminder of their failure cause that will only discourage them with the thought of even if we try we are not going to win.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Nairaboi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ odu, k, dis guys haven't done anything for dia country. Ok, u what have u done? U see? Allow dem
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by teecrown(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
stop comparing naija to d united states that has gain her independence 150 year ago!!!
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Otunbakay(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
what can a man do for his country, when the people entrusted with the running of the affairs of the country 've greedyly refused 2 provide a level playing ground for every citizen to contribute their quota positively? Other than to engaged in kidnaping, armed robbery and other social vices to keep afloat.what can a man do for his country, when the people entrusted with the running of the affairs of the country 've greedyly refused 2 provide a level playing ground for every citizen to contribute their quota positively? Other than to engaged in kidnaping, armed robbery and other social vices to keep afloat.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by flakkygirl(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
so much failure Nigeria! No wonder you need rebranding!
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by ariyebaba(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
HAPPY "FLAG"INDEPENDENCE MY PEOPLE. grin grin grin grin tongue cry kiss cheesy
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by francis247(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
'think of what you can do 4 ur country & not what ur country can do 4 you' my foot. 4 Naija? Get it straight. NIGERIA! Agreed, she is my country. But like my family, SHE must first of all meet my BASIC needs b4 I can meet hers; nothing heard, nothing said. Give 2 Caesar what belongs 2 caesar and 2 God what belongs 2 God.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by muyoto: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
@arsen, that was spot on.

few things in life irritate me as much some folks parroting a quote so grotesquely out of context.

Ask what I can do for Nigeria? angry angry angry
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by moshoodn(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
Travails and woes of a country at 51. . . . So much for rebranding!
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by manny4life(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2011
Again in your bid to prove your intelligence, here you go displaying ONCE AGAIN, your ignorance.

Point one, your Milton whom you quoted clearly was on the “opposing view” (counter-argument) NOT supporting view; doesn’t that show you that we are on different sides of the aisle? Per your quote, opposing opponents such as Milton said;

The free man will ask neither what his country can do for him nor what he can do for his country. He will ask rather "What can I and my compatriots do through government , (rest of the discourse is , )

While supporting viewers often oppose Milton views; Milton and his opposition cannot agree on same fact doesn’t make anyone right or wrong either. Just because based on the statement, “Milton” views the government as the patron, the citizen the ward, a view that is at odds with the free man’s belief in his own responsibility for his own destiny. The organismic, “what you can do for your country” implies that the government is the master or the deity, the citizen, the servant or the votary. This doesn’t in anyway agree with others thought process of a free man’s belief and responsibility. On that note, aka in other words, there are tons of people with supporting views; it does NOT make Milton right, so please save your Milton opinion.

Point two, you said “Before you advise other people, you yourself need to understand the words you are quoting and the context it was said”. Brother, just because you’re intellectually challenged doesn’t mean everyone fits into your shoes. When President Kennedy made the comment, read back to American History / Politics, this was during his inaugural speech, there was a complex reason why he made the statement. So please, before you begin to spew your venom, equip yourself with the knowledge and conclusions on how he drew that comment.  Moreover, did you ask me to explain to you and I told you I couldn’t? Have you asked me about my thoughts and reasoning about to quote in context to the thread? NO, you did not, instead you assumed I just quoted stuff without reading further; quote I have known and researched for a minute, Which brings me to

Point 3, when you talk about “CONTEXT”; please, what context are you referring to? Did you not see the leading questions with the inserted quote? For crying out loud, where is our deductive reasoning? Please where your thinking cap, and reasoning gear before you speak; the quotation applies in same “context” because they what we are still talking the same thing.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
There goes all the mutual defecient folks on here, even those that are " SPOT ON ", sit yall a/s/s/e/s down and wait for thy kingdom come. All those who are quoting context don't even know what "CONTEXT" IS and what is about. Odu
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by arsenefc: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^^^

It is not my problem that you feel embarrassed. Next time, think before copying and pasting.

My job is done here!
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^^

It is not my problem that you feel embarrassed. Next time, think before copying and pasting.

My job is done here!

Embarrased about what exactly? I thought you were the one quoting for me? LOL, please dude, knock it off man.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by manny4life(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
There go all the mutual deficient folks on here, even those that are “SPOT ON ", sit yall a/s/s/e/s down and wait for thy kingdom come. All those who are quoting context don't even know what "CONTEXT" IS and what is about. If they all went to school and studied English, they will know that “Context" is simply the whole situation, the background or the environment relevant to a particular event, personality, creation, etc." A context is the environment in which something is or occurs. So please, English people in the house, can someone tell me how my quote lacked preferential backrground to Odunnu question?

she asked

I replied "Exactly my thoughts; I hear people complain and b/i/t/ch about Nigeria yet they are NOT providing any solution to reach on the resolve on the problems.

Is this a relational background to the question and quote hand in hand? As a contextual background and even to Milton's quote " The free man will ask neither what his country can do for him nor what he can do for his country. He will ask rather "What can I and my compatriots do through government" to help us discharge our individual responsibilities, to achieve our several goals and purposes, and above all, to protect our freedom?

So someone tell me, how is what I'm saying not relational to to even what Milton quoted? I said people complain and bit/ch about Nigeria yet none are coming together to provide a solution on a resolve to our problems, even Milton agrees with my finding. What has Nigerian compatriots DONE through the govt to help discharge full responsibilities and achieves several goals and objectives (like OP stated)?

Please y'all before you speak "context" please understand what it means, very important.
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
A student with such poor results would normally be disciplined or removed from school by responsible parents.

Are we the Nigerian population not the parents in this situation?

Who do you blame? The incompetent Student or the Irresponsible Parent that is unwilling to take act ?
Re: Naija Result @51, Her Subjects And Grade by Donmichaelz(m): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2011
NIGERIA has problems,that, i agree
but can any of u give me 5 tins u or your parent did dat has affected nigeria positively?
if ur ansa is NO
you are no better than your leaders[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec Withheld Results From The Year 2000 Til Date Has Been Releasd Today / Female Student Fights Lecturer And Tears His Shirt (video) / Nigerian Universities Currently Processing Admission Into Postgraduate Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.