Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) (44374 Views)

Husband Bathed Wife And Children With Acid In Katsina And Ran Away (Photos) / Woman Bathed With Acid By Her Young Ex-lover In Anambra. Graphic Photos / UNIZIK Graduate Bathed With Acid In Port-harcourt By Unknown Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Who
Made that video??
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by princekwi: 4:19am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
The nation has fashioned an illusion that one cannot attain a state of pecuniary balance without mediocrity. The reveries of these yahoo-yahoo boys oftentimes appear to be fraught with a certain epileptic quality of reasoning—the “I have arrived“ crown.

One would surmise that the ultimate objective is to partake in sumptuous sustenance and make prudent financial investments, or perchance to safeguard the prospects of tomorrow. Iberiberistically, that is not the case.

The crux of their struggle to be a fraudster lies in the acquisition of jaw-dropping cars (so they think), the ostentatious display of opulent living, the indulgence in the services of courtesans, dreadlocks, the conspicuousness of their actions, and the admiration they garner from others. I mean others who don't want to take a step at a time...others who want the end from the beginning.

Do you know that to be a fraudster now is a life ambition for many? I mean, some are paying money to get the connections to be taught! Wow. Hasn't the devil finally relocated from overseas?

Let's rub minds.

Why must I adhere to the strictures of ritual killing solely to procure the most recent iteration of the esteemed Benz automobile, when I could with ease acquire the 2005 model sans such formalities? We go still reach the same destination if we drive for road na. Abi I no go reach?

What is the rationale behind the compulsion to besmirch one's hands in the acquisition of a Fendi tartan or Gucci jeans cloth valued at ₦30,000 when an Aba-made alternative can be procured at a mere ₦4,000 or less? Both are still fake na.

Why must I use an iPhone 16pro Max Corei9? Because it has three cameras? Uncle, the 11pro has three cameras too. Why not buy it and use a big pack?

You cannot afford it and you must use the three-camera phone? Oya, buy the X Series and construct the back to be three cameras or buy the Andriod version that is designed that way. Even if we decide to be oppressed by others, be oppressed with sense na.

Why is it my business? Oh, it's my business because you are reading my post!

Why do I have to spend money on different oloshos in hotels when I can work and get married and have it for life legally? Why do I even have to stay in a hotel, from hotel to hotel when I can rent or rather build what will be comfortable for me and to my capacity?

Why do I have to live a life of fear of being arrested, disgraced, or becoming my poor past again? What do I have to fear what will happen if this becomes? Why na?

I understand the country is hard! Yes, no excuses. But bro, you have to be hard in your hustle the moderate way. You kill to spend on the living! Why kill?

Why do I have to allow sb to oppress me without my permission? Why?

Ironically, the most sorrowful aspect lies in the words I came across on Tiktok...especially in a clip that spoke of their way of operation.
You'll see comments like “omo, forget I no dey use avian (juju). Na grace.“

Sorry, grace? Grace of/from what?
\
Respect bro, if all Nigerians reason like you, the place will just be heaven, their so called politicians are more guilty of the things you analyzed: problem of Nigeria is simply worship of money, remove it and you will see a glorious society
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Tzar(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Later these developers will say na only Yorubas dey do juju?
They all have to travel back home in December to worship their idols😅
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
This ain't no real niggars
The huzzle doesn't require those rubbish

You know nothing about life son

Native doctors, prophet and pastors and other spiritual men are smart people
They use the trick of "anything is possible " and the "time factor or time trick " to deceive people
1) everything is possible naturally that is why a native doctor will agree to do anything you are requesting from them to do
2) with "time" anything is possible....that is why a native doctor can not give a specific date and time his so called spiritual work will come...
The difference between you and dangote is time..the difference between you and a dead man in the grave is time
Louder, Son! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
The nation has fashioned an illusion that one cannot attain a state of pecuniary balance without mediocrity. The reveries of these yahoo-yahoo boys oftentimes appear to be fraught with a certain epileptic quality of reasoning—the “I have arrived“ crown.

One would surmise that the ultimate objective is to partake in sumptuous sustenance and make prudent financial investments, or perchance to safeguard the prospects of tomorrow. Iberiberistically, that is not the case.

The crux of their struggle to be a fraudster lies in the acquisition of jaw-dropping cars (so they think), the ostentatious display of opulent living, the indulgence in the services of courtesans, dreadlocks, the conspicuousness of their actions, and the admiration they garner from others. I mean others who don't want to take a step at a time...others who want the end from the beginning.

Do you know that to be a fraudster now is a life ambition for many? I mean, some are paying money to get the connections to be taught! Wow. Hasn't the devil finally relocated from overseas?

Let's rub minds.

Why must I adhere to the strictures of ritual killing solely to procure the most recent iteration of the esteemed Benz automobile, when I could with ease acquire the 2005 model sans such formalities? We go still reach the same destination if we drive for road na. Abi I no go reach?

What is the rationale behind the compulsion to besmirch one's hands in the acquisition of a Fendi tartan or Gucci jeans cloth valued at ₦30,000 when an Aba-made alternative can be procured at a mere ₦4,000 or less? Both are still fake na.

Why must I use an iPhone 16pro Max Corei9? Because it has three cameras? Uncle, the 11pro has three cameras too. Why not buy it and use a big pack?

You cannot afford it and you must use the three-camera phone? Oya, buy the X Series and construct the back to be three cameras or buy the Andriod version that is designed that way. Even if we decide to be oppressed by others, be oppressed with sense na.

Why do I have to spend money on different oloshos in hotels when I can work and get married and have it for life legally? Why do I even have to stay in a hotel, from hotel to hotel when I can rent or rather build what will be comfortable for me and to my capacity?

Why do I have to live a life of fear of being arrested, disgraced, or becoming my poor past again? What do I have to fear what will happen if this becomes? Why na?

I understand the country is hard! Yes, no excuses. But bro, you have to be hard in your hustle the moderate way. You kill to spend on the living! Why kill?

Ironically, the most sorrowful aspect lies in the words I came across on Tiktok...especially in a clip that spoke of their way of operation.

It's been a while bro. Nice input

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by chatinent: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2023
Pacyrus:
It's been a while bro. Nice input
Thanks chief

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by chatinent: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2023
princekwi:

\
Respect bro, if all Nigerians reason like you, the place will just be heaven, their so called politicians are more guilty of the things you analyzed: problem of Nigeria is simply worship of money, remove it and you will see a glorious society

Words.

🙌
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

They use the trick of "anything is possible " and the "time factor or time trick " to deceive people
1) everything is possible naturally that is why a native doctor will agree to do anything you are requesting from them to do
2) with "time" anything is possible....that is why a native doctor can not give a specific date and time his so called spiritual work will come...
The difference between you and dangote is time..the difference between you and a dead man in the grave is time
I love ur understanding baba, this is were most peoples get it wrong and take those herbalist like their God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by mcdokwe(m): 8:12am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:

Let's rub minds.

are the bug words really that necessary?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by WantsandMore: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

No Cap....most people can't handle delayed gratification, instant dopamine is the way or nothing.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by MyExpression(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2023
chatinent:
[i] Why do I have to live a life of fear of being arrested, disgraced, or becoming my poor past again? What do I have to fear what will happen if this becomes? Why na?

Person gats 🚭 - face life and overcome everyday.

Everybody dey work...

PS.

Your first paragraph...it's not a societal notion, it is a reality that is with us.
There is a spiritual force that gives this people wealth.
The higher percentage of them have cashed out.

They seem to have found an easier way to make money, through con...and- I dare say- intelligence, cum spiritual force.

People are under pressure coz it seems like the "dull" ones have found a way to make quick money online, without spilling blood...so why cant you do the same?

You know how to press computer, you are schooled...yet you're broke.
A broke graduate for over how many years....when are you going to break through and enter the higher plane?!

You woman "jokingly" advises you to do "yahoo".

E come be like say she no rate you. She no believe in your legitimate future.
So make you do gee.

No be say we no fit do gee o, but these guys out there, make it seem like it's now beyond format. You may have to plus-up.

And the plus seems to be working for them.

But we no wan plus-up.
To us and our conscience, e no worth am.

We are in despair.
It's a battle of conscience.
We're scared of embracing illegality...weda plus or not.
We don't want to be living in fear like thieves.

Those that have something to lose, choose to keep pushing legitimately.
Those with nothing to lose, brace up and face the adventure of online scam.

Well, them say...na thief dem thief, dem no kee pesin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

But your people(Edo) dey fly 🕊️ for night that one na still Timeline angry
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Caramia2020:
If they like, they should take their bath with acid, all na wash.
God bless you. For those still believing in money ritual, hear this: money ritual is a scam don't engage in it
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by millionboi2: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2023
lailo:
How do u know who they are? They could be ESN doing fortification. Anyhow dem go meet the new sheriff in town, Tinubu. grin
cant you think without tinubu in your mouth?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Lvgirl: 9:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Viral video of suspected "yahoo boys" been bath in blood by a herbalist shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if3hpLv9Ybo

Can u see the man handle on Tik-Tok
Na so, mugu will start asking for update. They will be update there .
Real secret won't get to social media.
Be wise
All na advert
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by millionboi2: 9:01am On Jun 14, 2023
Skiborobo:
Slawomir you did this too?
I don't care how the money comes in tho na to chop clean mouth 😏
you go chop one dey and e go hang you for throat.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Benoxvals(m): 9:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Ask about the native doctors children and you will see then in an either poor or normal state of hustle..
The native doctor will NEVER allow their children to engage in this shit…e get why.

Anything you do to distort the natural events of Mother Earth has repercussions…sooner than later.

Most of our youths don’t even know what being rich is.
I just dey pity those poor young girls that follow them sheepishly & helplessly.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by famology(m): 10:59am On Jun 14, 2023
The person doing the ritual for them is a poor man. Kikiki 🤣🤣🤣 see irony
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Omodua(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2023
lailo:
How do u know who they are? They could be ESN doing fortification. Anyhow dem go meet the new sheriff in town, Tinubu. grin
You mean PLACEHOLDER Tinubu?
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Anija: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pls follow this comedy facebook page (aniakucomedy) and feel alright, you will laugh like a kid.
Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Hope say u don complete that your house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by judedwriter(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Algold:
All for Benz, clothes, girls, generational curses, devil's slave and death... They are lost

Yes, sadly. And eternally for that matter unless they repent.

Riches with sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by anonymuz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

you be real niggga...only fools believe all those you mentioned above. You just said the real truth. It's all about TIME. Ororo dey your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) by Mariezaza1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
I wl
SangoOlukosoOba:

Let me give you an advice.

If you happen to meet people who are financially buoyant, don’t ask for money, ask for a job!

Thank me later!
I'm a struggling student sir so technically I can't have a job right now anything you can spare me will still be highly appreciated sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Ghanaian Girl Beats Her 14-Year-Old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) / Nigerian Who Posed As Football Fan Nabbed At UK Airport With Cocaine ‘worth £80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.