Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,374 members, 7,846,599 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon (40619 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

Dindirin, elenú pelegbem let us see how he will escape the tribunal and supreme court na, but as for you that olori buruku of a girl and her pastor lemme see how you Agberos will go to America
Sango kee you dia
you keep sounding weak , all you said is let you see let you see ,

Same way you said let you see how he will be sworn in , you saw it and couldn’t stop it now you’ve shifted to another let you see .

Seems you have nothing else to say on the babe that kept you commenting on her since yesterday while she’s resting .
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by bodemattews(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2023
Dullard! Stay there make pant dey wear you. Your stupid brian telling you that you cannot do something because somebody just did it will soon correct. Ode
thesicilian:

She should go and sit down somewhere. The record that has been on ground for years, as soon as her fellow Nigerian breaks it that is the particular one she wants to go for. Of all the hundreds of thousands of records to attempt! The one who broke the record has not even received the official award yet and you're already trying to topple her. Just like that employee that would secretly go and try convince the boss that she deserves a promotion more than a fellow co-worker, instead of just applying for her own promotion.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
you keep sounding weak , all you said is let you see let you see ,

Same way you said let you see how he will be sworn in , you saw it and couldn’t stop it now you’ve shifted to another let you see .

Seems you have nothing else to say on the babe that kept you commenting on her since yesterday while she’s resting .

Weak this weak that, becos criminals like you de enjoy INEC and the judiciary you thought of doing same with GWR?
Omo, Kirikiri sure for all una
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

Weak this weak that, becos criminals like you de enjoy INEC and the judiciary you thought of doing same with GWR?
Omo, Kirikiri sure for all una
Inec and judiciary is now your focus ? That’s below the belt . Just focus on the drug and the girl for now . Weak man
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Cardozzo(m): 9:51am On Jun 15, 2023
post=123780795:
Breaking :

Chef Dammy just completed her 120 hour cook-ha-thon. Congratulations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfKK3omugu4

Can I beyou apprentice please 09125476213 I need to learn this BBQ work please help a friend a
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
Inec and judiciary is now your focus ? That’s below the belt . Just focus on the drug and the girl for now . Weak man

Omo ale, Ogun punish you come fly to America na
Criminals
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

Omo ale, Ogun punish you come fly to America na
Criminals
I said talk about drugs as for the America it will pain you die .mugu
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
I said talk about drugs as for the America it will pain you die .mugu

Useless touts, if not your village bus stop that you break peoples head for a living collecting dia money you would have been dead long time ago
But ya days are numbered, Kirikiri maximum prison is waiting for all of you
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

Useless touts, if not your village bus stop that you break peoples head for a living collecting dia money you would have been dead long time ago
But ya days are numbered, Kirikiri maximum prison is waiting for all of you
I’m 100% Igbo , Abum Nwafor Igbo agboro abughi Nkem . Now back to business , you should be choking now because after bragging Tinubu will never be sworn in . Tinubu is your president you can cry more
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
I’m 100% Igbo , Abum Nwafor Igbo agboro abughi Nkem . Now back to business , you should be choking now because after bragging Tinubu will never be sworn in . Tinubu is your president you can cry more

Keep quiet whether you are Hausa or Ghana, Agbero is Agbero
Ahmadioha scatter your life there
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

Keep quiet whether you are Hausa or Ghana, Agbero is Agbero
Ahmadioha scatter your life there

Listen don’t use style divert this thing , focus on drug and the cook . Give me response on them not all these agbero trash I wan hear . I’m waiting for your response mumu
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:

Listen don’t use style divert this thing , focus on drug and the cook . Give me response on them not all these agbero trash I wan hear . I’m waiting for your response mumu

God punish you 100times, useless rat you wanna tell me how to question you?
Now tell me the name of the useless busstop that is under you control
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hotice085:

God punish you 100times, useless rat you wanna tell me how to question you?
Now tell me the name of the useless busstop that is under you control

He don invite God for punishment , but for 4yrs Tinubu will be ruling over you and your coconut head father .
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by TheOmoney(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Mumu girl..and a copy cat. Ignorant people say you will win. WIN WHAT..they haven't explained

I REPEAT INDIANS COULD BREAK THAT RECORD THAT AN INDIAN WAS HOLDING. GUESS WHAT THEY DIDNT BECAUSE THE RECORD WAS IN INDIA.

THIS LEAN THING DIDNT EVEN ALLOW THE BACI GIRL COLLECT HER LAURELS

ATLEAST FIRST FIRST..SHE COULDNT DO LONGEST BAKING OR FRYING..SHE JUST WANT EXPOSE PEPPER GANG LAS LAS

OLYMPICS NA COUNTRY DOINGS NOT STATES INSIDE A COUNTRY..NA SO WORLD CUP BE.

Guinness World Records has put an end to this drama..... saying she didn't apply first before cooking.....so her cook-a-thon na rumor.... Dem no know her...full stop!

She try for the beans sha
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by CartelKenneth: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:
at least the girl is now more popular than your entire family.

You people are foolish on this naira and o the thi g wey this dammy Na rubbish
Low budget low quality crap cooking
Guinness no recognize this one make that ugly yoruba chimp go rest abeg
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by CartelKenneth: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
benqo01:

GWR HAD TO DEDUCT 7HOURS FROM HILDAS 100HRS COS SHE RESTED FOR JUST A MIN

I WONDER HOW MANY HOURS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM HERS COS SHE DIDNT COOK THROUGHOUT D NIGHT SHE EVEN PUT OFF D GAS TO PICK BEANS

SERIOUSLY I DONT JUST UNDERSTAND IF IT BY FORCE TO TRY SAME THINGS AND SHE DIDNT EVEN PREPARE WELL

That one wey off gas,sleep baf go market come back continue mtcheww she dey deceive herself
Guinness fo deduct 90hrs from this one😂😂😂
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
CartelKenneth:

You people are foolish on this naira and o the thi g wey this dammy Na rubbish
Low budget low quality crap cooking
Guinness no recognize this one make that ugly yoruba chimp go rest abeg

Same way you said bala blu ugly bla bla bla , but it didn’t stopped anything she’s more popular than your entire generation . Imagine how you’re discussing about her which means her pic in the USA will torment you forever .
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by CartelKenneth: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
alobright17:

Same way you said bala blu ugly bla bla bla , but it didn’t stopped anything she’s more popular than your entire generation . Imagine how you’re discussing about her which means her pic in the USA will torment you forever .

So what are you think she’s just magically going to get fine in the US
it doesn’t work like that man
if you’re ugly, you’re ugly😂
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
CartelKenneth:

At least I’ve made you come back to the topic but drug is missing so you need to add it before I can respond .do that fast my bingo
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Ugly oshomole worth more than your papa
What about ugly ObJ ?
Post your mom and sisters pics lets girlfriends or wife join them together yet the girl is worth more than them .

Now respond to this faster
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by benqo01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
CartelKenneth:

That one wey off gas,sleep baf go market come back continue mtcheww she dey deceive herself
Guinness fo deduct 90hrs from this one😂😂😂

SHE GRANTED AN INTERVIEW SAYING IT WAS JUST FOR FUN AND NOT FOR GWR I JUST WEAK

PERSON WEY OFF GAS GO SLEEP WAKE UP FOR MORNING AS IF NA OFFICE WORK
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by shonepa(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
E STILL DEY PAIN U LOL grin grin grin grin

OloYeOfEgbE:

Keep EXPLAINING TO ME

SHE WONT GET IT..CRY BABY
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
shonepa:
E STILL DEY PAIN U LOL grin grin grin grin

LoseLo.she lost heheheheheh
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by shonepa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
What planet u from? U re a Joker grin grin grin grin

OloYeOfEgbE:

LoseLo.she lost heheheheheh
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2023
CartelKenneth:

mugu come out again let’s do this .

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Weird Animals Nigerians Eat / Contaminated Rice Uncovered By CPC In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / See The Food Items A Lady Bought For 300k In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.