Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread (1982 Views)

Dangote Appoint Daughter As Head Of Tiger Brands Formely Dangote Flour Mills(pic / Tiger Brands To Increase Stake In Dangote Flour To 70% / Dangote Flour Sells 63% Stake To South African Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread by cheavroi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2007
Must the cost of flour goes up invariably affecting price of bread cos someone company is going public-i mean Dabgote FLour Mills or am i the only one seeing the correlation between the two events
Re: Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread by enolase(m): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2007
The demand for flour in Nigeria is much more than any of the three Dangote flour factories or any of the other flour mills can handle.

That's the explanation. Same with cement.
Re: Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread by PapaBrowne(m): 3:53am On Sep 08, 2007
Nah, Price of wheat has gone up internationally due to bad whether in major producing nations.
Nigeria imports all its wheat, so naturally the price of flour went up and so did bread.
It has nothing 2 do with dangote!
Re: Dangote Flour And Price Of Bread by Prince22(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2007
Cheavroi,

Don't u know that flowers are generally cost now?

not only Dangote flower this cause the Price Of bread to go up.

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration For Charitable Organisation / Setting An Lpg Bottling Mini-plant In Lagos / What Online Business Can I Get Into..as A Student?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.