Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs (36348 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / "Things Are Not Going Well For Us" Happieboys Apologise To Apostle Chinyere (vid / Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor Places A Curse On Happie Boys Over Leaked Chat (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Though I commend him for helping youths, Atleast, he's better than some moronnic politicians giving their supporters only polo, cap and a miserable loaf of bread during campaigns.... It's not easy.

But I don't get why it's always when something or someone trends for whatever reason on the internet, that's when he comes out to show his philanthropic life.

Don't get me wrong, but that's what I noticed about him.

God bless him and others doing likewise silently.

At the bolded I am sure there are a lot of others that didn't make tabloid or trend. Going by his statement, if actually he has 4000 people on scholarship, it means many didn't trend and he actually deserve nothing but praises
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by blahc007: 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
I thank God for oyedepo and co who have refused to listen and give heed to the voice of bastards who go about shouting; you collect tithe and offering from the poor, and use it to buy private jet....bla bla BLA BLA BLA ......spewing rubbish and gabbages...

Oyedepo and co....una style too sweet me....he never responded or reacted to any of the nonsense said about them...they faced there assignment...moving from Glory to glory as God propels them ...

Big men no de help poor men....is not because they don't want to help .....many people can not be helped in this life.....even God don tire for there mata ..
Trying to help them, you attract trouble upon trouble to yourself...

See how a man who has 4000 people on his scholarship scheme is being dragged by small boys.....now he has become an object of ridicule....even people wey no know wia dia night food go pass come, with there 100mb data, Dem folo de drag person with 4k student on scholarship...... Jesus have Mercy.....have Mercy ooooooo

The same man that removed Deborah's family from poverty ....with other beneficiaries of his benovolence......social media has gone against him because of some ingrates.....

Papa OPM , I blame you shaa....e sure me say na u jus de use your good mind de help people wey u de help...no be God really tell u mek u do am for Dem, if not this small ingrates wouldn't have gotten into your emotion that you bursted out in such manner....if na God send you mek lend them help, u for no vex, cause na God u de obey....not your compassion...

Cos I learnt this long ago from Oyedepo and co and by personal experience....no matter how u feel compassionate about someones situation, don't be moved by your emotions.... let God lead you to help them.....if not it will be the reason you will regret forever in your life.

Because you don't know what brought them into that situation.....most of them deliberately invited misfortunes into there lives.....and you think you can help them jus like that?

1st of all, what led to this boys' sack, was completely inappropriate....it shows the content of there hearts....but Nigerians and there over Sabi....even the people who wouldn't tolerate same folo drag the company for being wicked.....now una don see Dem for who Dem be.

Well, I believe you have learnt your lesson papa OPM...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Zupay: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:
So he had the means but didn't pay the school?

They are to continue studies in Nigeria or Benin republic. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by humberjade: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
ecolime:

In the spirt world, there is nothing like distance. Even if you dey Australia, you go chop am.. lol πŸ˜†

I know proximity doesn't matter as such when it comes to the spirit world, but it is still better than being in the lion's den itself.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by THISLIFE01: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Desusi:

You're very observance oo.Could it be he wants cheap popularity or what do you imagine? Only God knows the heart and motive of all men!

Like u said,only God knows d heart of men. Although, I've watched him speak on few occasions, & u hear him say things like: I'm using d offering money to help people and other pastor's are buying jet.
It's not really a bad comment,but when he keeps emphasizing on this same thing frequently, he's trying to make it look like he's d only one doing good.
If he is doing all these with a pure heart,God will definitely bless him,but if it's d other way round, he will still answer to his maker at d end.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by lomprico(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Though I commend him for helping youths, Atleast, he's better than some moronnic politicians giving their supporters only polo, cap and a miserable loaf of bread during campaigns.... It's not easy.

But I don't get why it's always when something or someone trends for whatever reason on the internet, that's when he comes out to show his philanthropic life.

I believe you read where he said he is funding 4000 students in Cyprus. The other 3998 candidates did u read any trend on internet about them?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by saysoo: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0S7hn1vAGppBnTXKYDSHJza1mJDuVC28YjVwHrFBVtUDEtF24PVhnb7shhrZESYeXl&id=640564470&mibextid=Nif5oz
Oga I don't care what you want to prove. Return those ingrates to their parents. Not every person deserves good support. Very inhumane what those idiots wrote.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Flame77: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Are you saying the over 4000 students benefiting from his scholarships all trended before he came to their aid?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by blabulu2000: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
I have always learn this lesson that you are not sent to help everybody in need...I'm sure there are poor of poor peo0le in this man of god church but he choose to help those who didn't believe in his god. What do you expect?...laying curse is nothing?..the mistaken as been done...
Even Jesus Christ good the sychropheican woman that it is not good to give the bread of a son to a dog....you have to dash out bread that suppose to be for sons and daughters in the kingdom to dogs who doesn't believe in you not your God nor your ministries......what a waste! It is an eye-opener for all these pastor who might think they can trend by story on social media......it is quite unfortunate....

My father was a living testimony of benevolence of pastor..there is this pastor who think about his congregation and their well-being....my father worship in this church but was jobless...the pastor took it upon himself and set up business for every loyal members of this church and some of them never leave this church till they doe....includ8ng my father ..till he die he never leave that church...even after he die...i wanted to bury him...by us8mg pastor from.other church....despite all efforts, it didn't work...not until I call on pastor from that same church that blessed him with financial rewards....he was loyal to the pastor of that church till his death...but this pastor carry someone who was dancing to worldly music....and dash them.the tithe and offering of Believers...what a waste....!/
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by airsaylongcome: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
EKONGKING:
I blame support staff of the pastor for all this madness.

By sending the boys to Cyprus of all places in world .
There are countless threads on our own nairaland about situation of Nigerian students in Cyprus .
The boys might not have money to even feed ,forget about coming back by flight.

Before any one blame the boys ,kindly search πŸ”Ž Nigerian students in Cyprus on our own nairaland.

Please o, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, let us distinguish Cyprus from "Cyprus". The legitimate, government controlled Republic of Cyprus is actually a good place. Nigerians students are mostly going to "Cyprus", the Northern 38% of the island illegally occupied by Turkiye since 1974. The "TRNC" is an illegitimate "state" recognized only by Turkiye. It is a backwater of the Turkish state with no direct flights to it from anywhere in the world other than Turkiye
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by airsaylongcome: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
timiade446:
Happie boys will not be happy with this development

They no fit leave that Cyprus πŸ‡¨πŸ‡Ύ

This flag you posted is not the flag of the "Cyprus" these boys are in. They are in the so-called "Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus" whose flag is shown below

Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by airsaylongcome: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
lomprico:

I believe you read where he said he is funding 4000 students in Cyprus. The other 3998 candidates did u read any trend on internet about them?

He never said he was funding 4000 students IN "Cyprus" though. I'm not disputing that he could be funding 4k students. But not all of them are in "Cyprus"
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Neddstark: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
humberjade:
Firstly, I am sure the boys won't want to return to Nigeria.

Secondly, even if they do, they will run far away from him for the fear of the unknown, physically or spiritually.

I swear down.That accusation of using their destiny to fly private jet is weighty. Hard to forgive.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by stampo: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
KayRobert:

Fuel subsidy has been removed...save cost on fuel and time waiting on long queue's.

If you work I'm remotely, you can power your devices on the GO 🏁 A with this 72,000mah / 300w powerstation.

πŸ’»- Laptop
πŸ“±- Phone
πŸ–¨οΈ - Printer

🌍 Nationwide delivery

πŸ“¦ Payment on Delivery via GIG Logistics !

Call or WhatsApp

Please what is this gadget used for...

How long does it last and how much is it.

Can I get it in Lagos ?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by fof1: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

How Else is he going to get the information, Pls? Can you INBOX him for such Needs urself without Trending?
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by IbileIfe: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Church house is not a place for perfect people it is a place for imperfect people . who need help from the perfect God.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by abidem4real: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0S7hn1vAGppBnTXKYDSHJza1mJDuVC28YjVwHrFBVtUDEtF24PVhnb7shhrZESYeXl&id=640564470&mibextid=Nif5oz
Though you really did well with very bright intention in uplifting the lives of the poor boys, you shouldn't have started what you couldn't finish because people don't praise quitters but winners.
May God bless and help you in getting the job done in either Nigeria or Benin as you said πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by NoToPile: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
I don't think the boys will take the back to Naija offer.

It's still the same thing he has said before to all his beneficiaries come back to Naija to continue your education. Shikena.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Iretekhale(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Thank you sir, you have done the right thing and God almighty will bless you sir. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by humberjade: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Neddstark:

I swear down.That accusation of using their destiny to fly private jet is weighty. Hard to forgive.

I am telling you
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Segzy19: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
I see no reason sending them to Cyprus in the first place when he could have easily enrolled them in any of the private universities in Nigeria
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by isabi2lof: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nothing good comes easily, there's always a price to pay
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by lastchild: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
JasonScoolari:

You said we shouldn't get you wrong, but the truth is, I'm already getting you wrong. Anybody that say anything negative about tb Joshua or this man, whether directly or indirectly has gone wrong!

When people call philanthropists eye servicers, i urge them to service our eyes too, as long as less privilege are gaining from it
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by gbagyiza: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
SmartyPants:

According to him, he has 4000 people on scholarship. You would only know of the ones that trended for the very fact that they trended...but clearly 4000 people have not trended in past 4 years.

How r u sure say na 4000 people. Do you have the true statistics or you r just taking him by his words.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Betanaija42moro: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269:
After he already cursed them.
There is every reason to believe this man is a destiny thief and fake prophet.

Not even your father or anybody in your lineage has ever given someone scholarship.

A lot of mad people on this forum

So ungrateful
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Betanaija42moro: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
DEY PLAY

AFTER THAT AUDIO...LET THEM COME TO NIGERIA WHERE YOU WIELD MAD POWERS.

THIS MAN MUST BE MAD..YOU FAKE PROPHETS FAILED IN YOUR PROPHECIES. ELECTIONS EXPOSED YOU ALL...

THE SAME WAY YOU ADVISE MARRIED WOMEN WRONGLY TELLING THEM YOU SAW FAKE FAKE NONSENSE AND THEY BELIEVED AND DESTROYED THEIR HOMES.

TB JOSHUA IF SYNAGOGUE DID HIS OWN CHARITY..WE SAW IT KOROKORO

Trash
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Betanaija42moro: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
1Sharon:
So he had the means but didn't pay the school?
Did you read the write up at all
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Betanaija42moro: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
smokinloud:
Devilish pastor. No be everybody wey dey preach get the spirit of God!.

Bunch of ungrateful people on Nairaland.
Has anyone in your family ever given someone scholarship before.

Do you know what it means to have over a thousand people on your scholarship scheme.
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Betanaija42moro: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
azpekuliar:

The curse choke oo cheesy A supposed man of God. Scam.

Pastors are human like me and you. And they can get angry too.

You people will always come here to talk down on Christians, pastors and the church.

What has your own religion ever done to help the society apart from terrorism
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Ehifrank(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wahala Wahala oooooo
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Betanaija42moro:
β–  Pastors are human like me and you. And they can get angry too. You people will always come here to talk down on Christians, pastors and the church. What has your own religion ever done to help the society apart from terrorism
Stop deceiving yourselves abeg! undecided

Those who belong to Jesus Christ and live by Him are no longer subject to the same mundane standards that all humans are. So for your angry mog or pastor to stop to cursing, rather than loving and praying for his supposed enemies means the man na pretender. undecided
Re: Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Trash

Painment...Pastor son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scenes From M.F.M Wonderful Crossover Night At Prayercity. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Surprises His Wife, Titi With Valentine's Gift (Video) / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.