Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

FG Sends Caution Against Possible Anthrax Outbreak Among Animals And Humans - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / FG Sends Caution Against Possible Anthrax Outbreak Among Animals And Humans (140 Views)

Animals And Grains From Northern Nigeria / These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Sends Caution Against Possible Anthrax Outbreak Among Animals And Humans by wholegadgets: 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
The Federal Government through the ministry of agriculture and rural development has raised alarm over the recent outbreak of Anthrax in Ghana and other neighboring countries.

The permanent secretary of the ministry, Ernest Umakhihe, encouraged farmers of livestocks to get their animals vaccinated to avoid a possible case of Anthrax outbreak within the country.

For more details and all you need to know about Anthrax, READ FROM THE SOURCE HERE.
Re: FG Sends Caution Against Possible Anthrax Outbreak Among Animals And Humans by Snitch24(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoh
ALL these viruses no dey rest

(1) (Reply)

I Have Old Layers For Sale / Watch As Catfish Farmers Share Their First Major Challenge In Catfish Farming / Truck Needed To Move 10units Of Layers Cage From Ofada, Mowe To Kobape Village,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.