Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 (61105 Views)

Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / “I Can’t Find Love” – Afeez Agoro, Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by FireUpNow(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided He should have utilised his height more to his advantage....all the same he's done his bit and his watch has ended. Rip to him.

I pity the grave diggers tho🤔

He is gone so no need for height advantage usage
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Wahalawaha1a: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2023
jehoha696:
TIME....,So my guy naw even actor,but d day one tv station featured him, which waz d first day i gat to know nd read about him,did didnt refer to him as an actor....anyway may he rest in peace.
yeah after that publicity, he started getting invites from movie/media ppl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Natbrowny: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:
RIP Dogo.

Only a custom-made coffin will contain his height. smiley

He's not getting any
He'll be wrapped in white sheets and lowered six feet under with prayers from his peers.

Rest in Peace Dogo. Respect
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Johnn74:

His condition is rare. Complications include Type 2 diabetes, etc. Acronegaly is rare condition affecting about 3 in every 50 000 people but it is treatable.

Without treatment, life expectancy is reduced by 10 years; But with treatment, life expectancy is not reduced

Treatment options include surgery to remove the tumor, medications, and radiation therapy. Surgery is usually the preferred treatment; the smaller the tumor, the more likely surgery will be curative. If surgery is contraindicated or not curative, somatostatin analogues or GH receptor antagonists may be used. Radiation therapy may be used if neither surgery nor medications are completely effective.
[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly [/url]

Alright thanks for the clarification

Also funding is important..he cane out a while ago to say that he had an illness but I'm not sure if many people actually turned up for him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by wellsprings: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2023
God rest his lofty soul
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by uptownemmygee(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Me with 6ft will feel like a short man beside these man, RIP sir
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Wahalawaha1a: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
If he were from the tribe they hate to love and love to envy, at least one tribalist from the SADWASTE region will be happy he died. So they don't get it twisted, RIP to the towering giant.
we all know those wey dey support chaos.. infact their region is home of chaos that they have sit at home days.. infact one week long own dey load,we got the memo just yesterday from their PM 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Natbrowny: 11:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Reinaldo:
RIP to him.

Better healthcare systems will give people a chance at life

Not been negative here. But Afeez with better health care wont escape that gigantism syndrome

In yankee sef. Dem no dey escape am. That stuff messes with immune system, even stem cell therapy wont help.

Rest on Agoro.

1 Like

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Imagine running from OP Mesa towards an exit door and this man just shows up at the entrance. You will run back to them in fright

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by biolabog(m): 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:
RIP Dogo.

He is a Muslim. He does not need a coffin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Aurelius1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
People like this don't usually live long. Reason is that it takes time for blood to circulate round his body due to his height.He even tried living up to 48.

2 Likes

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by am4truth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
If he were from the tribe they hate to love and love to envy, at least one tribalist from the SADWASTE region will be happy he died. So they don't get it twisted, RIP to the towering giant.

Grow up pls....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Jevica: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rest in peace
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Machinegun91(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
I'm seeing breast on his chest
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by yewit37486: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

Totally unnecessary comment. Do you people not get tired of this petty behaviour?

RIP to this legend of a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by iammolise(m): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kai! This life; if ur too tall its a tumor, if ur too short its an abnormality... Thats to tell u that the all encomsapassingforces that governs this life an mother nature works with balance.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by iHateFraudsters: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
IrepChrist:
Daily and daily we reminded of our eternal journey. In Christ alone is our hope of a secured heavenly destiny.

The same Jew man Christ that couldn't save himself?
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by einsteine(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Always saw him at Pako, Akoka.

RIP
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by 4khoodbaby: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided He should have utilised his height more to his advantage....all the same he's done his bit and his watch has ended. Rip to him.

I pity the grave diggers tho🤔
ur watch go end too fool
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by sonofsteven: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
It can be managed and the person live to more than 70

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by olab059(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:
Making Linda Ikeji look like a dwarf. cheesy

I didn't see any picture of him and Linda Ikeji...where did you see that?
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Lobotomy02: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sun re o Afeez.
Baba Nla.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Segzy19: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Man slash woman... What is this one saying o....
😏😏😏

kaludestiny10:
Man slash woman, he possessed both the male and female hormones. RIP to the Iroko of Nigeria and may God grant his family the heart to bear the loss.
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Fapemz: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
RIP Afeez.

Do you need powerbank for laptop
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Olas121: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by bewla(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Flets:
RIP to him
Amin
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
squash47:
Rip long man. I hope you have children to continue your long legacy.
Pardon me . I come in peace but please what is the good thing in dying and leaving kids behind please? You go follow train them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Emmidu2017(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
GanagiBeetrus:
RIP Dogo.

Muslims no dey use coffin

3 Likes

Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by mkoabiola: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
His health wasn't properly managed

He should have done d surgery long time ago
So sad
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by Dunionk30: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Acromegaly

A disorder in adults in which the pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone.
Acromegaly is usually caused by a non-cancerous tumour. Middle-aged adults are most commonly affected.

RIP Dogo
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by ImperialYoruba: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 by DaveHarry(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Majority of Nollywood actors too dey suffer sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi's Outfit To Beat FM That Has People Talking: Hit Or Miss? / Davido Poses With Governor Dapo Abiodun, The Father Of His Late Friend, DJ Olu / Fans Insult Tiwa Savage's Baby, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.