Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22203 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by emmabest2000(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
eepeepook:
What is your hustle?

Sleep in the day ?

1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by damble: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Highest is 4 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by waleray(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
5 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Jackson619007: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
My highest sleep this time around is 3-4 hours no time again, at times i don't even sleep. (I'm a freelance writer)
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by sprints1: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
17 hrs am a sloth I need it
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
PrimeWatermark:
4hours, all thanks to Diazepam.
If not, I'd be wide awake dealing with work, worries and anxiety.
Until you suffer cardiac arrest and find yourself
in the other side, you won't know the effect of these drugs. My advice for you is stop.

8 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
6-7hrs.

We need to value our organs.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by smasher1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
I sleep two hours during the day,and another two ,three hours at night.. Doctor been say 6hrs o.. cheesy Hustle no dey let person see sleep sometimes sef cheesy I can not be sleeping, while customers are waiting..

Seven hours a night

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Thryphosa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
omolola100:
I sleep 7hours in a day
From 10pm - 5am

My beautiful Ekiti Sister, will try to adopt this your sleeping duration!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pstemma1990: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
Highest is 3 hours at night from 3 to 6 am
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by BigDawsNet: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
6-7hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by madridguy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
You can be doing other things for now. Learn a skill and when you master it you can be using the proceed to further more.

Heroicvic:
All day and I'm tired
I wan go school but no money
Life just tire me abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Thryphosa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
1am to 6am 5 hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Kingosytex(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mine is that bad. Can't even remember the last time I had a sound sleep, I go to bed around 11:40 Pm daily and before 1:30 Am my eyes are wide open.
Someone saw me in the mall just 3 days ago and said that I've not slept for quite some time. Many are really observant.

6 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

If you come to my family house when I am asleep. Not even my mother would wake me up for you. I don't wake people up either. If you sleep off in my house, I will on fan to blow you and leave you there. Except there is work/emergency.

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.

Only pretty ladies understand been awake for a man
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by SmartTechServ: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Around 6 hours. 1 or 2 hours during the day and around 3 to 4 hours at night.

If you have a small business, you can get a well-customized and optimized website that will be doing most of the work for you so you can sleep more.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by humberjade: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Weekdays max 4-5

Weekends unlimited
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Fortune118005(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
4-8hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Gbenga4ever1411: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
I sleep 8 hours in a day
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Baolak(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

If you come to my family house when I am asleep. Not even my mother would wake me up for you. I don't wake people up either. If you sleep off in my house, I will on fan to blow you and leave you there. Except there is work/emergency.

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.
😂
I love your way of life.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
I sleep alot especially when I do heavy work, so it should be around 10hrs+.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by FahBuLous: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
You guys should be thankful to God that you sleep 7, 8, 9 hours.. I always sleep very late, sometimes 2am, 3am or even 4am, but i wil still wake up around 6 or 7 and it will feel lyk i had a gud sleep.. I dnt knw whats wrong.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by dalaman: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
I sleep from 10pm- 6am daily.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by doffman: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
I sleep two hours during the day,and another two ,three hours at night.. Doctor been say 6hrs o.. cheesy Hustle no dey let person see sleep sometimes sef cheesy I can not be sleeping, while customers are waiting..

4 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ahnie: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
2 hours.... suffering from insomnia.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by obedience4(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
I sleep 19 hours daily, that's when am busy when I am less busy I do 23 hours
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by madridguy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
I hope you have started taking HBP medications? cheesy

Brendaniel:
Since they swore Tinubu in May 29 I have been sleeping less most of the time.

Each time I remember Tinubu is the president I work more online, even if I'm sleeping and just remember that Tinubu is president I wake up and continue working - Not joke
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by obedience4(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
ahnie:
2 hours.... suffering from insomnia.

Meet someone to cuddle you to sleep, works for me thou
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by ghettochild(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
About 6hrs.
Between 2a.m to 8a.m
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by damosky12(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
wwwkaycom:
5 to 6 hours depending on the day of the week.
Monday to Fridays: Average of 5 hours
Saturday: Average of 6 hours
Sundays: Average of 5 hours

Is that how your body system works or what your regular schedule demands?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) / 10 Health Benefits Of Okro / The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.