Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? (22204 Views)

What Helps You Sleep At Night? / Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Why Do People Sleep In Public Transport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by spencekat(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
pstemma1990:
not movie oo, I do midnight prayers, I start around 11 :30 then finish around 3 am, I've been doing so since 2012
Prayo.How I wish I would be faithful to pray at night?.I observe it only on Saturday and Sunday.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by pstemma1990: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
spencekat:
Prayo.How I wish I would be faithful to pray at night?.I observe it only on Saturday and Sunday.
it's usually very difficult at the early stage, especially if u stay alone..

But if u can overcome sleep and start, from 10 minutes u will be praying for hours.... U won't even know that u have prayed for like 3 to 5 hours...

I had a prayer partner then, once he's up, he usually call me on phone, and if I'm up before him, I'll call him...

But now I don't even sleep before 12, I do stay awake till 12, start and round up around 3, sometimes 4...

Even if I sleep for an hour after the prayers, is as if I slept all night.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by spencekat(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2023
pstemma1990:
it's usually very difficult at the early stage, especially if u stay alone..

But if u can overcome sleep and start, from 10 minutes u will be praying for hours.... U won't even know that u have prayed for like 3 to 5 hours...

I had a prayer partner then, once he's up, he usually call me on phone, and if I'm up before him, I'll call him...

But now I don't even sleep before 12, I do stay awake till 12, start and round up around 3, sometimes 4...

Even if I sleep for an hour after the prayers, is as if I slept all night.
Good one
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by jaxxy(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2023
UptownVibes:
I sleep two hours during the day,and another two ,three hours at night.. Doctor been say 6hrs o.. cheesy Hustle no dey let person see sleep sometimes sef cheesy I can not be sleeping, while customers are waiting..

it is not about who hussle pass bt time and chance.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by jericco1(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2023
4 to 5 hours daily.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by omolola100(f): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2023
[quote author=Babastrong post=123862666][/quote]
Dont say negative words into my life
Evil attackers will not attack me in Jesus name
I have time that I talk to my creator
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by randymirrors(f): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.

You're on point. Back in the day before I got my first job, I used to sleep for nothing less than 12hrs. I got this tip from listening to Nike Osinowo (ex beauty queen). She was asked about her beauty regimen and she says nothing, that she makes sure she sleeps for 12hrs in a day.

These days I sleep for about 4hrs 30 mins. During the weekend, I get my 12hrs back. It's one of the reasons my social life is zero cos all I wanna do during the weekend is rest and sleep. Sleep is importanta.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by randymirrors(f): 7:35am On Jun 18, 2023
FahBuLous:
You guys should be thankful to God that you sleep 7, 8, 9 hours.. I always sleep very late, sometimes 2am, 3am or even 4am, but i wil still wake up around 6 or 7 and it will feel lyk i had a gud sleep.. I dnt knw whats wrong.

I had this exact symptoms for 3 good months earlier this year. Me that used to be a good sleeper. During that dreadful 3 months period, I'd sleep for 3 to 4hrs and wake up feeling like I've slept for the longest time. I started to dread sleep. So I know how you feel. It's like being in bondage. Other people see that you're well, you know you are but at the same time, you know you aren't. And it makes you less productive too.

What chased the symptoms away: I used herbs. Malaria herbs. What the Yorubas call "agbo". Try it, it'll work for you. Matter of fact, I only took it twice before I was relieved of the symptoms.

Mind you, I didn't take the herbs to treat malaria cos I didn't have malaria (I was hale and hearty save for the sleeping problem). I took the herbs only because it was available and coincidentally, it relieved me of the symptoms. Please try it and give me feedback. I'm sure it'll work for you.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by randymirrors(f): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

It's obvious the questions are above your IQ.

Quote me when you've gotten the answers ready.

Oga shut up. You're the daft person here. Someone commented her opinion, and you quoted with insults. What's your problem? Why you hating on somebody else's success? You think all that you typed makes you intelligent? Reverse is the case. You sound like a loose tap, running your mouth like a mad woman. Are you a mad woman? Ode.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Cfc4life(m): 8:33am On Jun 18, 2023
Me 2hrs because the way I dey find this money be like I dey hole Nigeria money everyday
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 8:59am On Jun 18, 2023
randymirrors:

Oga shut up. You're the daft person here. Someone commented her opinion, and you quoted with insults. What's your problem? Why you hating on somebody else's success? You think all that you typed makes you intelligent? Reverse is the case. You sound like a loose tap, running your mouth like a mad woman. Are you a mad woman? Ode.

Seun Sissy Dominique farano disguy nlfpmod

Rule 2.

Seun Analysis this provoking comment and do the needful ASAP before I retaliate.

Rule 2, bullying, insulting and provoking a nairalander
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by nickvanilla(m): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2023
tayo60:
I scheduled my phone to power off by 9pm, after that, na sleep straight. I wake up by 5am, latest by 6am. That's eight or nine hours sleep

This might just be the solution for most people with sleeping issues! Thanks for sharing.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Karlifate: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2023
Brendaniel:
Since they swore Tinubu in May 29 I have been sleeping less most of the time.

Each time I remember Tinubu is the president I work more online, even if I'm sleeping and just remember that Tinubu is president I wake up and continue working - Not joke

Make hypertension no go kill you las las on top Tinubu matter cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by randymirrors(f): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Seun Sissy Dominique farano disguy nlfpmod

Rule 2.

Seun Analysis this provoking comment and do the needful ASAP before I retaliate.

Rule 2, bullying, insulting and provoking a nairalander

Trolling a member is a bannable offense too ogbeni. Before you retaliate? Go and sit down or hug transformer.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2023
randymirrors:

Trolling a member is a bannable offense too ogbeni. Before you retaliate? Go and sit down or hug transformer.

Seun sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano.

Rule 2.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2023
randymirrors:

Rule 2.

Dear mods, Why has this moniker not been banned yet? Are you guys waiting until I retaliate before you'll do the needful?

Cc: @Seun sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano.
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Brendaniel: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2023
Karlifate:

Make hypertension no go kill you las las on top Tinubu matter cheesy

I no get hypertension and I no go ever get by the grace of God
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2023
randymirrors:

Rule 2
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Karlifate: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

I no get hypertension and I no go ever get by the grace of God

grin grin
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Brendaniel: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2023
Karlifate:

grin grin

Oga I witnessed Tinubu's governorship, so don't blame me grin
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Karlifate: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga I witnessed Tinubu's governorship, so don't blame me grin

And you're also witnessing his President-ship cheesy

You should be given a witness award. cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Brendaniel: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Karlifate:

And you're also witnessing his President-ship cheesy

You should be given a witness award. cheesy

No wahala, I was a student then still living under my parents roof, now I stay on my own, if as a student under my parents roof I felt Tinubu's bad governance, I don't want to feel it as an adult in anyway....
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by hopefulLandlord: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
pocohantas:
I sleep a lot. If I overwork one day, I will make up for the sleep the next day. 8 hours sure for me, even more sef.

I once blocked someone for telling me I sleep too much because I didn't respond to his message by 2am. I first made it clear to him that a 9-5 worker shouldn't be awake by 2am WAT. So, I owe him no response at such unholy hour.

I don't joke with my sleep. Even during the era of midnight call, man couldn't make me stay awake all night. You will call and I won't pick.

If you come to my family house when I am asleep. Not even my mother would wake me up for you. I don't wake people up either. If you sleep off in my house, I will on fan to blow you and leave you there. Except there is work/emergency.

Sleep is sacred. I invested in an orthopedic mattress to ensure I sleep better.

I wish I were like you. my sleep depends on how the spirit leads. I can't remember the last time I got shuteye for 8 hrs
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by hopefulLandlord: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
fineboynl:
Roughly 12 or more. But sometimes below 3hours or none.

Lack of sleep cause headaches and recklessness and forgetfulness
12 or more? damn! you spend half or even more of your day sleeping? I don't think that's healthy
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by Babastrong(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=omolola100 post=123868863] Dont say negative words into my life Evil attackers will not attack me in Jesus name I have time that I talk to my creator[may*God*protect*us]
Re: How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Day? by GoodRocks: 11:26am On Jun 19, 2023
randymirrors:

Seun sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise farano disguy

Rule 2.

Why haven't this moniker been banned yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Second Baby From A Uterus Transplant Born In The U.S.(Photos) / 10 Health Benefits Of Okro / The Story Of The Magical Antimalarial Chinese Medicine – Ginghaosu (Artemisinin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.