Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon (37161 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Bakrabas: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2023
As a man I want to bake and fry for 300hrs
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2023
bigcasava1:
This is madness! Bringing down syndrome will never allow us grow! The world will be ashamed of us!

Nigerians can cast something ehn...I wont be surprised if they ban Nigerians from applying because our own too much
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 17, 2023
It is now everybody's dream to be in the Guinness Book of World Records

That's why they never achieve anything significant or amount to much. They never come up with any new ideas or take new risks.

Just follow the wave mindlessly like catfish in a pond fighting for food.

-david hundeyin

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Felaincarnated: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2023
120 hours Sex-A-Thon won't be a bad try. Who's game?
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Monaboo(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2023
This thing is already getting boring.

Cook-a-ton here and there.

Can't people do something else?

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by tunjijones(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2023
You guys wld not insult her?

Ohhh I forgot, she is not Yoruba.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by samuelson06(m): 10:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Coolsat:
Nigerians will not rest over these things until they are banned.

That's how they do. I don't know who curse some young Nigerians with foolishness. Once they know about something, they attack it until they destroy it. If you have profitable ideas, please, keep them away from Nigerians, else they rubbish it within a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Johnn74: 10:29am On Jun 17, 2023
BleedingPen:

https://metrowatchxtra.com/2023/06/16/guinness-world-records-another-nigerian-chef-treasure-begins-home-cook-a-thon-metrowatch/
Na cookathon and Guiness world record dey reign now.

Ibadan Chef Temitope Adebayo, has also shared his cookathon Email from Guiness World record.he will start cookathon around november He unveiled his ambitious plan to embark on an extraordinary 140-hour cook-a-thon.

Belteshazzar1:
grin grin in this generation, women knows nothing than cooking
Temitope Adebayo na man. Guiness world record has approved his cookathon request. To begin November.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by gentlegenius(m): 10:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Jayson504:
After Hilda baci's feat, every Nigerian suddenly wants to break a record lol. It's great though, we've got the resilience and tenacity to achieve great things as Nigerians.
No. It's not true...
Nigerians are a bunch of lazy copycats without innovation, just waiting for someone to achieve something great so that they can rush to copy. We are good at trying to copy someone's success.
Where were all these chefs before hildabaci cook a thon?
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Dem go soon ban una..!
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by FireUpNow(m): 10:55am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I hear they give them 100k$ if they succeed that alone is enough to try
GWR pays no dime bro! It's just a recognition for doing something remarkable. End of story!
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by TsbAfrica: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2023
FireUpNow:
GWR pays no dime bro! It's just a recognition for doing something remarkable. End of story!
sure I was recently informed .. but thanks pointing it out
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by folake4u(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2023
Acidosis:

Dem go soon ban una..!

Honestly, it's becoming stale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by greatlee(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2023
[🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣quote author=Coolsat post=123828830]Nigerians will not rest over these things until they are banned. [/quote]
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by FireUpNow(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
sure I was recently informed .. but thanks pointing it out
You are most welcome mate. Just thatwe Nigerians just love abusing something. All this na because of chef Hilda Baci
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Tmb78(m): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2023
BATified2023:
Those attacking that dammy girl should better prepare to attack many people

Rayban25, vinnie20 u people better prepare to attack as many people as possible
You are overlooking one simple fact
And that is the fact that Dammy is Yoruba and this girl is idoma.

I tell you for free the only thing the people and their likes have against her is cos she is Yoruba, nothing else.

See how people aren't shouting yoruba is the problem of Nigeria now?
Yoruba this and that?
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Acidosis(m): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2023
folake4u:

Honestly, it's becoming stale.

I agree o

As usual, they want to suck the life out of GWR. cheesy
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Tmb78(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2023
tunjijones:
You guys wld not insult her?

Ohhh I forgot, she is not Yoruba.
You got it.😂😂

If we yorubas are cry cry babies like the igbos ni, we are the one supposed to be shouting Marginalisation by now😂😂😂
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Tvoice: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2023
Every body don turn cook , both the ones wey nor sabi cook, una nor go look for another record brake
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by TsbAfrica: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2023
FireUpNow:

You are most welcome mate. Just thatwe Nigerians just love abusing something. All this na because of chef Hilda Baci
yeah but you know it's a record and it is meant to be broken ... If Hilda wanted to stay as the holder for long, she should have chosen a record that is hard to break, baba cooking 4 days no be beans but there is nothing really challenging about it ... Couple with the lamba she dropped that she used 80m to organize the record, that was when I lost interest in her cruise ... LAMBA!!
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by FireUpNow(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
yeah but you know it's a record and it is meant to be broken ... If Hilda wanted to stay as the holder for long, she should have chosen a record that is hard to break, baba cooking 4 days no be beans but there is nothing really challenging about it ... Couple with the lamba she dropped that she used 80m to organize the record, that was when I lost interest in her cruise ... LAMBA!!
Very correct records are meant to be broken. That Baci's lamba of 80mill was over bloated and I don't buy that part too
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Tonalphs(f): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Woman nor like her fellow woman. They couldn't even Allow Hilda Baci to shine small grin grin grin
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by folake4u(f): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Acidosis:

I agree o

As usual, they want to suck the life out of GWR. cheesy

Guyyyyy! We too dey overdo abeg.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Tmb78(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2023
I am waiting for Web2020 to come and do the usual as he condemned the yoruba Chef and Yorubas in general

And other igbos that carried Hilda's case on their head like gala turning it into tribal war even when SS people and Hilda herself didn't even count it much
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by OdefaGirl(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
grin grin in this generation, women knows nothing than cooking

Thank God 🙏
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Originalsly: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Hilda was preparing for years. How long were these preparing for? Thus one is entering with a suddenly discovered passion for cooking. I'm sure she is not prepared for the cooking ... and certainly not for the backlash. Follow follow people too many .... trying to take away the shine from Hilda.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by adebayo987: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by bionixs: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
Senseless people everywhere
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by meedoLock(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
So you guys are hell bent on the ring the Guinness record holder to the media to sell? No wàhálà Sha.

Hello everyone, I'm a barber too, I'm officially going on a long head cut of all time in 24hrs.pls bring all your heads to my shop starting from tomorrow, but of you dey craze and U don enter market, don't do shit with me ion do crazy cut..

No one has a monopoly of madness

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by bizhop01: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Runs girls business strategy, after the gained media attention the will start uploading naked picture and video cool
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Semaj77(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2023
MMempire:
9ja i hail.

The only record we can break is cooking or maybe cyber crime , we are not that special really. There are lots important records that we can not break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture) / Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.