Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon (37148 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by autonomous22: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Coolsat:
Nigerians will not rest over these things until they are banned.

Lol...abeg stop

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:
It is now everybody's dream to be in the Guinness Book of World Records

That's why they never achieve anything significant or amount to much. They never come up with any new ideas or take new risks.

Just follow the wave mindlessly like catfish in a pond fighting for food.

-david hundeyin

Na copycat go finish these people! angry

Why can't They think of other creative ideas?!

This stuning feat was Hilda idea. The individuals that followed after her are ridiculous
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by ultimateprof: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
I will soon break the record of the most visiting person on Nairaland.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by SUNDAYSIO(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
grin grin in this generation, women knows nothing than cooking

You are a múmù man oooo sad
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Nigeriagood(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
SUPERPACK:
ORDINARY DIAL *121*AND YOU CAN GET 200 NAIRA FOR 1GB
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Marcofranz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nigerians only know how to abuse things. Before now no one thought about cookathon that's why it's better to do your thing silently.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by SUPERPACK: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nigeriagood:
ORDINARY DIAL *121*AND YOU CAN GET 200 NAIRA FOR 1GB
No one cares.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Codivoar(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2023
Poor Nigerians, you never wish to see your compatriot shine.
Didn't you know there were records to be broken before?
As soon as your compatriot Hilda Baci has triumphed, you don't even want to breathe or let her enjoy her triumph.
Wicked people, this has become a tribal affair for you, you notorious tribalists. You must necessarily excite a person from your tribe to overtake her as she broke the record of an Indian and not a Nigerian.
It makes us from the outside pity you as you are displaying this sad spectacle after a bizarre election. It shows us how petty you are and how much tribalism is exaggerated amoung this great nation which can be a global power !!
Tribalism is your god.
Every street cookers and sellers are now waking up from their deep sleep without washing their face, they all want to break GWR of longest cooking time as though they just discover that record?
Can't you unite to celebrate your fellow citizen for just a year?
Are there no over records to be broken in this world?
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Coolsat:
You are right. so right about this bro, anything Nigerians touch, they always seem to destroy it. i pray GWR don't ban Nigerians from any challenge in the future. 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Quebec91(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
cheesy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coolsat:
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2023
samuelson06:

That's how they do. I don't know who curse some young Nigerians with foolishness. Once they know about something, they attack it until they destroy it. If you have profitable ideas, please, keep them away from Nigerians, else they rubbish it within a month.
You took the words out of my mouth, even if you have any money making ideas, don't share it for free or Nigerians will rubbish it, it's best to keep things away from Nigerians because they will always look for ways to destroy that thing.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Quebec91(m): 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
cheesy🤣🤣🤣
RawSex:
I just broke a Guinness world record for the longest laugh while reading this post

Nigerians will not kill me cheesy
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
GENES11S:
This is the reason why we dey chop ban like fufu for foreign platforms that has to do with money.

Nigerians can abuse something special until it becomes useless.

Thank God you know that yourself, that's why it's essential to hide money making information from Nigerians.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

Nnnnnnope! This generation? Cooking?! Nope! If they knew how to cook, there wouldn't be any problem. This iphone, witches-level fake nails, trending , noodles-eating, tiktok dancing generation? No nah. We can't add cooking in the list. Anyway, I thank God for the men of this generation. They too are too vain to know good food so let them eat whatever nonsense these girls give them to eat.
At least, these cook-a-thons are trying to remind ladies that fine body with no brain and no kitchen skills is... whatever. To whom it may concern.
Let me remain in my generation and go and rub my wife's thick waist while eating her sweet starch and banga.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Coolsat(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
You are right. so right about this bro, anything Nigerians touch, they always seem to destroy it. i pray GWR don't ban Nigerians from any challenge in the future. 😂
We are heading there bro 😆
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by odutolu1(m): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
AI content detected. I know it when I see them. This one no serious

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Sniper101(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na Wa

Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Emdebby2: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
This has become a new trend.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by luluman: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
freemanq:
Waste of time
Thunder fire bad belle
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by luluman: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I hear they give them 100k$ if they succeed that alone is enough to try
Error!!! GUINESS gives No kobo.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by Bestkind: 2:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Belteshazzar1:

I dey tell you! Before you know it, ojoro and illegality go start to dey enter.
Re: Guinness World Records: Treasure Eleojo Abraham Begins ‘Home’ Cook-A-Thon by freemanq(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Same Thunder will fire you Today

luluman:
Thunder fire bad belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 / Pepper Soup For The Cold Weather| Learn How To Make Pepper Soup Yourself / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.