Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Cant Satisfy My Girls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Cant Satisfy My Girls (1699 Views)

How Do I Become A Writer Now That I Cant Get A Job? / I Got My Pmp Since April And I Cant Find A Project Manager Job In Houston Tx Usa / Help! I Cant Seem To Get A Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Satisfy My Girls by stanlooee(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
HELLO nairalanders i need help. i barely last 2 minutes on top my girls and they are threatening to leave me.pls can any one advice me on the cause and what to take apart from native herbs.my dick is 6''
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by georgee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2007
e be like some people no well at all,does this look like a romance section
If u cant satisfy your girls,send them to me. MUMU
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by stellose(f): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2007
@stan, go see a doctor, that will help ok dont feel bad ok.
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by mezaya: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2007
, come, come!!!!!!

becaause waxxxy , did , no mean say, you go copy,

i'll only say this once, pls refer to the topic my "waxxy" , on this forum for help. you'll find good sugetions there.

but if you post it on the romance forum,, you be much pleased with the million options you'll get,

so pls get busy and stop thinkking on how to satisfy girls, cos it wont take you to you "haven",

get somthing doing, abd with rest of mind, , moderate job or somthing,, you'll treat girls mildily and , "no long thing",

, "GET BUSY", thats my advice,
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by Guardian(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2007
come. if u are below 25 and you still dey monKey. GET OUT OF HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last but not least ZIP UP !!! - AIDS is REAL
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by seunoba(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2007
I dont have any girl and am active,i can stay 4 2hrs,send ur girls to me
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by Amychike: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2007
U must be really sick. while others are busy tring to better their lot u re busy with frivolities
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by ambo: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2007
you better get that crazy thing out of yur mind,you better get serious of getting a good job and stop monkeying arnd this site.
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by Obisike: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2007
i feel your pains my dear. i can immagine how disappointed your girlfriends might be after a very expectation of getting their sexual urge satisfied. then in jiffy you are done satisfied leaving her unsatisfied and wanting.
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by chinedum09(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2007
my guy i get help for you.
if u get money go for kedi revive. this will not only help u perform but will cure u.
for more information call 08035390870. i dey warri. good luck .
but always remember that sex is only for married peoploe. repent jesus loves u.
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by centuar: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
Shuo! just advice him and leave him be-maybe he's a commercial sex worker that , well gets paid to satisfy the 'girls'.

@post Sorry but cant advise
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by LABZ: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2007
Nawa o i think Nairalanders shd know the kind of person to be admitted to this Land.Everybody thinks of getting job,u dey think of sex."An Unserious Mind",Kid''.This section is for job if u dont know.U better go thru another link.I hereby blacklist u from Nairaland.Mumuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by mellow(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
What made you girls think that the guy does not have a job?

He is having serious trouble with his job cos he is not performing

and he needs help.

@ Poster

put your mind at rest but remember that your job can go a long in

determining your happiness. And remember AIDS de rule the world now.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by umoh007(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2007
Stanlooosssseeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? pls post ur crazzzzyness at romance section.
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by teddydeji: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2007
hello stanloeessss or what is your godamm name. u`r sure doing more than enough job easing the tension of frayed nerves of job seeker with your "i cannot satisfy my girl"  my advise to u that u should just tie a 1.5 metre rod with diameter of 2inches to your liliputian private part and don't stop until u see it come out of the girls mouth.may be u will be satisfied.
the next time i see this on this section.i swear u go enter market naked [size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Cant Satisfy My Girls by thedew: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2007
Hey! shocked

Can someone tell me what this site is turning to- a sex site or a job site?

Please kindly tell these sex- seekers to post their request to another column or better still open a new website.

There are still some decent and God fearing ones in the house.

Thanks and God bless

The Dew angry sad

(1) (Reply)

JOBS THIS WEEK! / Doregos Private Academy Calling / Petroleum Training Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.