Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) (49500 Views)

Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / BBC Releases Documentary Video Of Enugu Blind Mechanic / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by cluewebhost(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2023
cc: valarinz
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by victorazy(m): 6:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Chenu60:
[VIDEO] Shocking: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDEebzFo9g

In what can be referred to as the almighty power of God, a blind mechanic has been filmed repairing cars in Tunga Maji Area, along Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, Abuja.

Oya Oga Tony my man your video don go viral.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Badguy77(m): 6:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
If you believe this to be true you can believe anything tongue
Oga it's true I have seen him there before..
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2023
First of
The story no complete and is there no one that can testify that he truly knows the man.

Was he born blind
If he is totally blind, I doubt it if he can personally repair a can.
Imagine how a blind mechanic will change a car fuel pump

Can you employ him as your driver.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Maybe his is not totally blind.

But I doubt if I can entrust my car repairs to him. Just like hiring a blind or partially blind man as your personal driver.
Stop tripping man..
Blind people have a heightened sensation of touch..
It is NOT like hiring a personal blind driver..🎯
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:32am On Jun 17, 2023
GodWrites:
People think that what most blind people see is pitch blackness. Many of them can see to a certain degree. Just that they can't see clearly like a normal person unless magnified. A lot of blind people use Nairaland on a daily basis.

What a blind person sees is pitch darkness nothing more. The only thing that helps then is the ear becomes more active and sensitive and they need supporter
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2023
donbenie:
Stop tripping man..
Blind people have a heightened sensation of touch..
It is NOT like hiring a personal blind driver..🎯

Like if he touches a kick starter he can tell if the brush has gone abi
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Badguy77:

Oga it's true I have seen him there before..

Can you help us to interview him
Is he totally blind and was he born blind.
Did he learn the work as a blind apprentice

1 Like

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I believe it very well becasue it's very possible ... Don't you know it's not only eyes you can use to see ? Besides you don't know what part of cars he specializes in fixing so don't be so quick to dismiss.

What other part of the body can you use to see apart from the eye.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:39am On Jun 17, 2023
Abc2Z:
First of
The story no complete and is there no one that can testify that he truly knows the man.

Was he born blind
If he is totally blind, I doubt it if he can personally repair a can.
Imagine how a blind mechanic will change a car fuel pump

Can you employ him as your driver.
What's with can you employ him as a driver analogy?
How is the two scenario related?
In one he gets to use his sense of touch in an car and engine he has mastered the layout,over and over,in a constant environment..
In another you are asking whether he can drive over an unfamiliar and ever changing variable scenario..
How exactly are the two related?
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Abc2Z:

He doesn't need to see,that is the issue you all keep having..
A blind person has a heightened sense of touch..
Unlike you,he can become quite familiar with the engine and chassis of a car,by constantly touching and working on it..
He can feel,hear and smell better than you, because these senses have to compensate for his loss of sight..
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:47am On Jun 17, 2023
donbenie:
What's with can you employ him as a driver analogy?
How is the two scenario related?
In one he gets to use his sense of touch in an car and engine he has mastered the layout,over and over,in a constant environment..
In another you are asking whether he can drive over an unfamiliar and ever changing variable scenario..
How exactly are the two related?

If you can trust him to repair your car, can you trust him as a totally blinh man to drive you.
Touch can never tell you what is wrong in any part of a car no matter your mastery
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Abc2Z:

Like if he touches a kick starter he can tell if the brush has gone abi
Yes, it's totally possible..
He has spent years doing this..
The same thing,over and over and over again..
Why shouldn't he develop a proficiency for it?
It is not humanly impossible..
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Abc2Z: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2023
donbenie:
Yes, it's totally possible..
He has spent years doing this..
The same thing,over and over and over again..
Why shouldn't he develop a proficiency for it?
It is not humanly impossible..

It's humanly impossible irrespective of the number of years spent in doing it
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by TsbAfrica: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2023
Abc2Z:

the ears .. it's called echolocation. And people are actually using it to see ... I also practice it very well even tho I can see, I train my ears to be able to tell the general distance of objects, though it is nothing close to the abilities I have seen blind people perform ... I mean I have seen a blind boy who rides bicycles, skate board , walks around without a walking stick all he does is makes a high pitched click sound and processed the data that returns back to his ears via echoes, and with that he generates a 3d map of his immediate environment almost exactly how light does to people who see.. I hope you know what what you see is simply the echo of light on the environment around you.

1 Like

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Honestfrend: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2023
He must been doing d job for a long time before he went blind.. So its possible..
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Pacyrus(m): 6:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Billionaire2:
Wonderful!

.. and some able-bodied folks with mobile device and internet connection will be begging and dropping account number on social media..
just like the one below your comment.

1 Like

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Qoko: 6:56am On Jun 17, 2023
This man has fulfilled my day, it’s a pleasure seen wonderful beings Almighty has created
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by donbenie(m): 6:58am On Jun 17, 2023
Abc2Z:

If you can trust him to repair your car, can you trust him as a totally blinh man to drive you.
Touch can never tell you what is wrong in any part of a car no matter your mastery
He doesn't go by touch alone..
To start touching any part of a car,you will need a detailed history..
If he already has an idea of the fault,his job is made much easier..
Secondly,the analogy to a blind driver does not correlate..
A driver is driving in an ever changing infinitely variable scenario..
A Mechanic is not..
He specializes in one engine type, which is a constant that he has mastered over time..
Like I said,the two are in no way related..
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by donbenie(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2023
Abc2Z:

It's humanly impossible irrespective of the number of years spent in doing it
You have never been blind..
So,how would you know?
You are talking based on your sight seeing experience..
If a blind person can read while touching a brail..
Why should it be impossible for him to diagnose and fix a car by his ability to touch and feel?

1 Like

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Squirrel1(m): 7:15am On Jun 17, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Sharp format for his almajiri begging side gig
it's always gonna be nairaland resident bigoted igbos. Everything a Muslim does scares the shit outta you, but still you people can hardly do without staying close to them.

I wonder the kind of morals your parents gave to you. Always bitter, always thinking about the worst of people. I hope you heal.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Maga123: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2023
This is inspiring.this is a silencers to begging culture in this country
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by eghuan1(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

But I doubt if I can entrust my car repairs to him. Just like hiring a blind or partially blind man as your personal driver.

Even the ones that can see do forget things when fixing cars.

Last month after changing my tie rods, the mechanic forgot to tie the bolt on both sides. I was driving around thinking the car was in good condition.

Three days later I noticed a vibration so I went for alignment and balancing only to discover the tie rod bolt were not there.

When I para for the mechanic and, till today they still beg me to forgive him at his workshop
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Manna4Gurls: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
His types and works need to be studied in Harvard university.

No jokes

Werey

So the one at your country aren't university abi!?
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by alizma: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Most people that learned handwork in the north are very very good at it. I remember some years ago when we take gen or vehicle to mechanic, if the vehicle or gen is faulty but still working, they will only tell you to start the engine, then throttle the engine and after listening to the sound and checking one or two areas, they can tell you exactly what the problem is.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by BestTrades: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2023

To check vin of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by eminikansoso(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

You said driver
That is suicide
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by absoluteSuccess: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
The man could be partially blind and not completely blind

Please use your eyes and see the man's posture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Power Mech Staff At Dangote Refinery Complain Of Work Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.