Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) (49553 Views)

Jessikah Inaba Becomes UK's First Blind Black Barrister (Photos) / BBC Releases Documentary Video Of Enugu Blind Mechanic / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by GodWrites: 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Maybe his is not totally blind.

But I doubt if I can entrust my car repairs to him. Just like hiring a blind or partially blind man as your personal driver.
People think that what most blind people see is pitch blackness. Many of them can see to a certain degree. Just that they can't see clearly like a normal person unless magnified. A lot of blind people use Nairaland on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by ghiloman28(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
God is great … that how I saw one blind man killing and soughting a cow. Omo I just weak
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by frowland(m): 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
TsbAfrica:
I believe it very well becasue it's very possible ... Don't you know it's not only eyes you can use to see ? Besides you don't know what part of cars he specializes in fixing so don't be so quick to dismiss.

This one no get car. So your point of view is understandable.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by TsbAfrica: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
frowland:

This one no get car. So your point of view is understandable.
your point is not clear, do you mean me or do you mean the mechanic? If you mean me I would not bother to entertain your train of thought as the motive behind it is a fruitless waste of thinking power... And if you mean the mechanic, then I would be amazed, becasue I will find it hard to differentiate who is actually blind between you and the blind mechanic. Oga driver !!!
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Shorty1980: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Story story
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Sososo(f): 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wow
Unbelievable✨
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wow! May God almighty bless his hustle 🙏 👍👍
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Nobleou(m): 12:02am On Jun 17, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
If you believe this to be true you can believe anything tongue
It's very possible & true.
There was a man in my community that's completely blind, he used to go catch fishes himself in the stream. He died about seven years ago...
Our ppl bliv it's a kind of supernatural stuff
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Multiversed: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2023
This Is wonderful.

I wish him the best In all his Endeavors.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by KingMack(m): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Amazing ... They should empower him to teach his methods to others ... whom are blind
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Promise201:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Have some shame.

Is this what you want to be doing everyday for the rest of your life?
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Jagabanarmy: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2023
Chenu60:
[VIDEO] Shocking: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDEebzFo9g

In what can be referred to as the almighty power of God, a blind mechanic has been filmed repairing cars in Tunga Maji Area, along Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, Abuja.
Unbelievable but real.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by bassey08: 2:01am On Jun 17, 2023
Empower him......
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Checkwell: 2:12am On Jun 17, 2023
Promise201:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

This scammer. You are a man. Stop this senseless begging.

The topic here is about a blind mechanic working very hard and making ends meet.

But you will just be begging here as if you don't have sense. Yet you are not disabled.

Stop begging. Go and work. Silly man.

Nairaland moderators, pls put an end to this senseless begging on this forum. It makes no sense.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Rostikol: 2:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Emperormartin:
His types and works need to be studied in Harvard university.

No jokes

Why not University of Ibadan?

Or UNN?

Or ABU?
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Heroicvic:
I must acknowledge the hustling spirit but sorry I'll pass

I no get car😭
This car we go buy am.

Na just time
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by dododawa1: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2023
Partially not Totally blind
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by drololaaof: 3:16am On Jun 17, 2023
Chenu60:
[VIDEO] Shocking: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmDEebzFo9g

In what can be referred to as the almighty power of God, a blind mechanic has been filmed repairing cars in Tunga Maji Area, along Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT, Abuja.
He is physically blind but not spiritual, God can show him what we with 2 eyes cannot and will not see .
They are more dangerous than the people's with physical eyes, dont cheat them or try to harm them .
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by BABANGBALI: 3:19am On Jun 17, 2023
Promise201:

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
that blind man no reach you for age o, but with him blindness him still dey hustle, while you dey here dey do babiallah. Try to dey shame small.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Hotwest: 4:40am On Jun 17, 2023
Probably a very good mechanic when he was seeing clearly. He knows around the car engine but touching the parts
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 4:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Nice Development
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by nokspos: 4:49am On Jun 17, 2023
A good mechanic work with sound, a good mechanic can determine your car issue just by listening to the sound and ofcourse this guy will have apprentice that will help him with other things
EyeCumInPiece:
Maybe his is not totally blind.

But I doubt if I can entrust my car repairs to him. Just like hiring a blind or partially blind man as your personal driver.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by OceanEye: 5:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Promise201:

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

I don't understand why this person keep begging on NL. I like helping people, infact I have sent money to several guys on nairaland, but I don't understand why this same person with account number with the name '-Faith' keep begging for money for the past 1 year as well as I know.

1 Like

Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by tesppidd: 5:35am On Jun 17, 2023
advanceDNA:
Where are the "i dont have any choice" but to spread it crew

Spread what?

Never heard this talk before!
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by hollywater: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2023
TsbAfrica:
Amazing ... They should empower him to teach his methods to others ...
Best comment. You said it all.
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by HRMK: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2023
INCREDIBLE!
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by InspektorRino: 5:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Promise201:

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Please that Man is a blind Mechanic
Re: Blind Mechanic Perfectly Repairing Cars In Abuja (Video) by Chochovini: 5:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Please who‘s in the House who can give me the full defination of blindness again cos, I don‘t understand anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Cute Lookalike Daughter Of Dedicated Female Traffic Warden In Lagos / Working With The Big4, Your Experience. / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.