Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Hi, How To Get Clearance Certificate For Change Of Name From Efcc Or Nfiu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi, How To Get Clearance Certificate For Change Of Name From Efcc Or Nfiu (860 Views)

Tax Clearance Certificate Required For Foreign Exchange Transactions In Banks / Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / Tax Clearance Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi, How To Get Clearance Certificate For Change Of Name From Efcc Or Nfiu by Euegene100001: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hi , I wanted to do a complete change of name on my bvn and bank accounts. I know nairaland people willl be all over here with funny question here Are the reasons.
My father named me but wasn’t taking care of me and my sibling he abandoned us to my mum . I got angry and changed my names and started bearing my mothers fathers name. The problem now is bvn was registered with the names my father gave me.I want all that corrected . I went to the bank and was asked to provide Affidavit ,news paper publications and Efcc clearance or nfiu .
I have gotten all but efcc clearance or nfiu . Pls what documents do I need to submit or carry along with me to efcc office it’s a long distance from where I live and you know the fuel situation pls assist with this info so I don’t end up going there twice . I plan to go there on Monday to get this done. Thank you
Re: Hi, How To Get Clearance Certificate For Change Of Name From Efcc Or Nfiu by Euegene100001: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Complete change of names

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your Professional Resume/cv , Cover Letter And Personal Statement / Can $6000 Start A Good Business / Entrepreneurs, Beware Of Gtbank And Your Proposals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.