Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ubuntu Nigeria - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ubuntu Nigeria (3704 Views)

Using Fedora Or Ubuntu Linux / Ubuntu Linux / Using Ubuntu Linux As Internet Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubuntu Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ Bigrovar,
My processor is P4 2.4GHTZ ,dont know about the grapic card i tired looking for it the way Ralvy said but i couldn't find anything like Graphic card or is there any other names for it?
Re: Ubuntu Nigeria by bigrovar(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2007
is it a laptop or a deskop, what ever it is u no get problem ur config is more dn capable so no whahala there, just try get i touch with me so we can start the process
Re: Ubuntu Nigeria by RichDad1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2007
It's a desktop.are you on yahoo messenger? so we could chat-up sometimes?
Re: Ubuntu Nigeria by bigrovar(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2009
There have been some development ,  for some times now it seems the project has been abandoned. although many of its members has been busy. we still find time to work and make the use of free and open source software easy and and available to Nigerians. you can read more about the latest development here  www.ubuntunigeria. in case you dont know. ubuntu Nigeria is a Linux user group. that encourage the use of free and open source software . to make Nigerians aware of the alternative choice out there. we also help with guides and by giving out free cds and applications.
Re: Ubuntu Nigeria by sanyaele(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
I need help setting up an Ubuntu server with routing capabilities, can anyone help me?
Re: Ubuntu Nigeria by Gospel367: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2014
I want to install a
flavour of linux on an
old laptop and I have
decided to go for linux
mint 13 xfce but the
problem is that the size
of the iso image is too
large (up to 820mb)
and i doubt any of
nigerian network will be
fast enough to
download it and even if
it fast, i dont have cash
now to subscribe for a
plan. So I want to know
whether it is possible to
get these my choice of
linux flavour that is
already burned into a
cd or dvd at a minimal
cost or from someone
who already used it or
does not need it
anymore or from
someone who is kind
enough to help a
brother in
need....besides, am new
to linux and this laptop
happen to be my first
laptop and i will also
love a guide or a link to
the guide for
dualbootin it with
windows 7. I live in
owerri, imo state and
will be happy if i meet
any linux geek from this
area. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Activate My Unlocked Huawei Fastlink Modem? / Uk Used Dell E6400 & E6500 4gb Ram Fhd Display - just ₦29k *sold out / Hp Laptop Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.