Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! (2579 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by mandaily: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2023
Beware, this account on Instagram, Debbie_John is a scam!

Account name: Debbie John

Account number: 9112403849

Bank: PalmPay

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Candidlady: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2023
Hook up gone bad

Better go and make her obituary poster like your comrade did on the below thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7730893/guy-made-obituary-banner-girl#123841308

5 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by ashawopikin(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Beware of any girl you see online using both English name and surname e.g Esther John, Mary gold, precious Cynthia e t.c

9 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by njelrapheal: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
mandaily:
Beware, this account on Instagram, Debbie_John is a scam!

Account name: Debbie John

Account number: 9112403849

Bank: PalmPay
What is your proof
Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by TsbAfrica: 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:
Hook up gone bad

Better go and make her obituary poster like your comrade did on the below thread

wow ... Just wow. shocked
Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:
Hook up gone bad

So hard to gather 10 virgin to attend the party master Jesus went for. Smh
Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Candidlady: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

So hard to gather 10 virgin to attend the party master Jesus went for. Smh

Lmao smiley wink grin
Ishouldnt be laughing

Who told you there are no virgins out there..
Anyways ican only speak for myself
But Iam dead sure as far ican speak for myself other ladies too like me can equally speak for emselves

So bros virgins dey out there

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Lmao smiley wink grin
Ishouldnt be laughing

But Iam dead sure as far ican speak for myself other ladies too like me can equally speak for emselves

can we have 10 of u at once in a party? May be, may be the coming of Jesus can near.
Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Shalommy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

Lmao smiley wink grin
Ishouldnt be laughing

Baby, are you one of them? Jus askin tho!

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Candidlady: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Shalommy:
Baby, are you one of them? Jus askin tho!

See question ⁉️

Iam a certified virgin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Shalommy(f): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:

See question

Iam a certified virgin
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Wonderful!.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by 1Sharon(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2023
Those are not the same girls
Re: Face Of A Fraud! Beware, She Is A Scam! by Adewale1603(m): 4:12am On Jun 18, 2023
ashawopikin:
Beware of any girl you see online using both English name and surname e.g Esther John, Mary gold, precious Cynthia e t.c
you get the point. I was once scammed by a lady, her name was Faith

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Muslim husband who killed his wife and children because of their Western ways / A Well Organised Cartel Is Behind Most Criminal Activities In Lekki Peninsula / How Mike Oliver Managed To Convince More Than 50 Kenyan Ladies To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.