Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) (226 Views)

How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria / Let's Exchange Tangible Items. (pics) / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
For those of you who like to buy things online, you should be extra cautious because we now live in perilous times where the rate of crime grows in geometric progression.

For me, whatever household item you want to buy, I suggest you go to a physical place where they sell it or if you know a reputable company that does, visit their official site to make purchase. Most of the sponsored ads you see on Facebook selling household items are posted by scammers.

I had some free time off work this weekend and I decided to engage some of them. They thought they had caught a 'maga'.

See screenshots and of some of the ads.

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
More

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
Screenshots

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
See how they use the faces of innocent business people.

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by NastiLord: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
We know them
Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
More

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
Chat screenshots

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
More

Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
If you want to purchase anything, go to a shop and buy. The internet is littered with all sort of humans. Both the darkest of the darkest minds.
Re: Beware Of Facebook Ads When You Purchase Household Items (pics) by Flight90: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Can Opay Account Be Opened On Behalf Of A Customer? / $190,085.82 Made With Amazon KDP�� / CBN Says It Is Not Trying To “ Unify Exchange Rates “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.