Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market (63300 Views)

Sylvester Madu Escapes Death In Cameroon (Photos) / Sylvester Madu & Ify Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Dayo Amusa: "I Was Buying And Selling Okirika At Mapoly" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by fredoooooo: 8:14am On Jun 18, 2023
And whats wrong in that, may be he should have used one of the phools talking to do ritual , you will prefer that... generation of mad people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Hotwest: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2023
incandescentena:
As you nor get Clitocurrency to sell, unlike your female counterparts selling it here and there

Bros you do sell...abeg sell your gwanjo wears well jor
That gwanjo wears u wrote are you referring to china Guangzhou?
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Freedom2023(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2023
JOemmy:
It might be that it's actually poverty that have been killing these Nollywood stars of recent is like they don't make reasonable money from their acting profession. Nigeria entertainment industry really have a long way to go this is just like seeing a Hollywood actor like Jamie fox on the streets of America selling second hand clothes

In Nollywood, only the Beautiful Ladies make money. Men don't make at all

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by cardoctor(m): 8:17am On Jun 18, 2023
The hustle continues
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Scarrr: 8:17am On Jun 18, 2023
olisaEze:
Igbo man no get time to shame for any hustle that gives him money! This is a celeb that understands that real life is not screen life. He doesn’t need to grovel before anyone to meet his needs. There is dignity in labour. Dignity is knowing that serving others does not make you their servant! More grease to your elbows, brah!👍🏻
but na still Igbo men dey mock am fr video

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Freedom2023(m): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

He can make money with his fame as an influencer...

People will pay him to push dia brands and Carriers.

Don't mind those supporting this rubbish. Someone of such calibre selling Okrika in an open Market is so demeaning. Yes the hustle is legit but he has gone past that stage already. How would u feel seeing Buhari do Taxi Driver here in Abuja simply because he is Hustling. What nonsense hustling? He can use his fame to make cool cash

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by kestolove95(m): 8:21am On Jun 18, 2023
New movie loading
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by TenQ: 8:22am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

Too much theory!
Do you know his return on investment for his Okrika business?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Alliswell248: 8:24am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Anyway Sha, it's better to be okrika seller than be a skull miner in Ibadan

Nay....he is your brother. It is better to sell okrika in Lagos than:
Getting killed in sad east, esp on Mondays
Joining ugm
Getting imprisoned in Asia because of fake drugs
Making noise online shouting eluu p
Allowing Tinubu to live rent free on ones head.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by jubrilELsudan: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2023
I LIVE ABROAD AND I SELL OKRIKA TOO

NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY LAZY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVES ONE CAN'T DO A CERTAIN JOB CAUSE THEY BIGGER THAN THE JOB

SAME MENTALITY THEY CARRY TO THE ABROAD TILL LIFE HUMBLES THEM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Greattha: 8:27am On Jun 18, 2023
Clear them.

They dunno.

In the immortal words of Ebenezer Obey in Ketekete-
Ko s'ogbon t'oleda, ko s'iwa t'olewu...
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by DaveHarry(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2023
JOemmy:
It might be that it's actually poverty that have been killing these Nollywood stars of recent is like they don't make reasonable money from their acting profession. Nigeria entertainment industry really have a long way to go this is just like seeing a Hollywood actor like Jamie fox on the streets of America selling second hand clothes
You can't compare Hollywood and Nollywood. The budget on only one Hollywood movie can be used to produce like 250 Nollywood movies. Even there is a very wide margin in the pay package between the two. So it's not really a poverty thing and who doesn't want more money especially in this part of the world

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Freshtruth(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Yea I have seen him countless times and he's not ashamed of his hustle.

Otondo how big are you?
post=123865405]This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Honey its not a skit. I have seen him like zillion times on the street selling okirika , footwear, gadgets and glass tumblers
Silly skit.
The guy try o I no fit o I dey shame I rather beg this na falling hands na not even boutique! Okrika baba na

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Iluvmycontr3: 8:35am On Jun 18, 2023
vastolord4:
Ig it's not cheap attention he's seeking, then he's the true definition of a real hustler..

Our level of fake lifestyle is too high in Nigeria.

#When you are real and down to earth, it wl be very easy to maintain/finance ur lifestyle....

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Olawrites: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2023
Ok but I no fit ooh grin
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:40am On Jun 18, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Yea I have seen him countless times and he's not ashamed of his hustle.

Otondo how big are you?
post=123865405]This nigga used to be a big boy, what happened?

Honey its not a skit. I have seen him like zillion times on the street selling okirika , footwear, gadgets and glass tumblers
Silly skit.

My brother if only you understand okirika market dynamics equal only to drug trade
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by olamike02: 8:41am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

OR BECOME A DRUG PUSHER TO MALAYSIA 🤪

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Screen can be deceiving. Dude was never a big boy. Lived in Aguda surulere, a street after his before 2016. He lived in an unpainted "uncompleted building" and this was in his acting days oh.

Drive past him regularly hanging out with neighbours in front of their gate.

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by maasoap(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

Somehow, I agree with you. He's popular and famous, he should have leveraged that with his talent and come up with something to give on social media on daily or weekly basis.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by RockHard: 8:44am On Jun 18, 2023
He's right. As long as he's not stealing I approve his message. He doesn't have a puo$$y to hawk like his female colleagues but he can hawk Okrika. Last time I checked, that's not a crime. Those thinking he's an underachiever, dat na una problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by maasoap(m): 8:46am On Jun 18, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I LIVE ABROAD AND I SELL OKRIKA TOO

NIGERIANS ARE EXTREMELY LAZY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVES ONE CAN'T DO A CERTAIN JOB CAUSE THEY BIGGER THAN THE JOB

SAME MENTALITY THEY CARRY TO THE ABROAD TILL LIFE HUMBLES THEM

And we should praise you for living in "abroad" and selling okrika? May be you should have stayed back in Nigeria and be selling your okrika. Dey there, don't upgrade your hustle, Mr Hardworker

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Rebuke: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

Ok sir brainy! Please, how much do yhu make as an influencer yhurself?
Some of yhu just like capping anyhow online.

I used to rely on just one source of income until I realised how much I could make doing some other stuffs both online and offline.

Look, as a man, yhur ability to think is not by wasting yhur time making unnecessary noise online, it's about how much yhu earn with yhur thinking....either by selling okirika or anything, provided it's legit and not putting yhur life or any other person's in danger.

To hell with pride! Looking posh doesn't pay yhur bill bro.

Yhu think if it's not profitable he will be doing it? It is foolishness to be ashamed of what pays yhur Bills.

Let me even ask yhu, since yhu can think and can make use of yhur brain, how much do yhu make daily, weekly or monthly?

Keep the answer to yhurself but if yhu ain't earning upto 500k and above monthly and yhu are still proud of this yhur comment then yhu should bow yhur head in shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by cezarman(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2023
Lol

This guy get mind oh! Popular and still doing such biz.
I'm always amazed anytime I see someone doing something I feel I can never summon the courage to do, even if I'm in their shoes.

Cool wink

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Monzze: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2023
Hustle real.. never be ashamed of what put food on your table..
Yoruba say "olé lo bómó jé"

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Bigpat: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2023
This guy is a great actor. I like him, I pray and hope it's not financial problem.
But if it's poverty, hussling in the market should not be his idea of bouncing back, he could have travel out, find a city in the US, from the prying eyes of Nigerians & hussle.
It will be hard for people to believe what he is saying about this 'dignity' stuff.
Nollywood don't come to the aid of their colleagues, when you are sick or financially down, you are on your own, except in cases where some state governor comes to their aid.
I hope he did it to tell the lazy to stand up.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Rebuke: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2023
maasoap:

And we should praise you for living in "abroad" and selling okrika? May be you should have stayed back in Nigeria and be selling your okrika. Dey there, don't upgrade your hustle, Mr Hardworker

But we should be proud and praise yhu for doing Yahoo, right?
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Mrfeel: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

Most Nigerian influencers use it as a cover up, that's not what brings them money

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Checkwell: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2023
Where are those persons who come on Nairaland to beg money?

Can you see how this actor is helping himself? Can you see him challenging you to get out and get busy?

Useless scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by Bakrabas: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Yes, And likewise ipod army at Nnewi
Re: Sylvester Madu: I Am The One In The Video Selling Okirika At Enugu Market by PHIPEX(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Then he can't think.

He has brain problem..

Mr thinker, how many people have you helped with your great thinking?

If he's not thinking he'll be begging on the street, respect his "thinking", he must not think like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) / Police Reacts To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.