Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us (1442 Views)

Sending Money From Dubai To Nigeria / Learn How To Make Money Online With Sending Bulk Sms And Be A Service Provider I / Nig To Earn N77 Trn Yrly 4rm Sesame Seeds, Biz Eye-opener To Research On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by macalurs(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2007
I'm trying to have someone send me money from nigeria for business. Can someone please suggest me the best way to have it sent to the US. It's almost impossible for one to have money sent to him from nigeria, since they suspect any amount over $10thousand for money laundering services.

Please I need some info asap, thanks.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by adebisi1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
why u no send am through bank to bank many banks do that in nija dont try to 419 people or if u want i can help you send the money from here to us and u pay my family in nigeria if accepted send me mail to adebisi12000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by obonyunmi1(f): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2007
bank to bank Mr Ode.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by macalurs(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
obo.nyunmi:

bank to bank Mr Ode.

thanks for your input. You didn't really have to call names though.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by obonyunmi1(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2007
why not? i go call u again u this Mr Gorimapa.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by enolase(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2007
I can send him the money via Western Union.

My online payments site, http://www.epaypanel.com carries out such payments. But in doing this, you must realise that there are limits to amounts you can send abroad legally.

If you are interested and ready to pay the necessary transaction costs, simply email me on [email]info@epaypanel.com[/email].
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by luvlawyer(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
too much of a sensitive issue to discuss on a forum
you should go to your bank and find out.
who ever you are snding to should give you details of their account
$10,000 allowed only at a go.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by getnaira12: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
This is too easy.Send it direct to the person's bank account.Via bank wire transfer,i can do that easy.Wirte me on getnaira12@yahoo.com or call 08053368510
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by obonyunmi1(f): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
all these people go swidle u hen - i know one of them o - dont even try.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by uspry1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
If you are business in Nigeria trying to send money to the US person's bank account, I suggest you go to any modernized state-of-the-art Nigeria bank asking for opening your domicilary account in foreign currency that allows you using external, outbounding or SWIFT bank-to-bank wire transfer between Nigeria bank and US bank.

You only pay a minimal service fee for bank-to-bank wire transfer being transmitted to the US with foreign currency exchange. Lot of cheaper than Western Union/MoneyGram transfer fees.

Keep in your mind that when you make a transfer over 3500 (USD/EUR/NGN) internationally or nationally, it will get automatically registered sending to the central banking commission and Federal Bureau Investigation being investigated. So you will need to have a plausible source of those funds and Nigeria bank must have a proof of fund orgin.

Bank-to-Bank wire transfer is MORE RELIABLE than Western Union/Moneygram, because it is a centralized banking system all over the world traceable to catch bad person(s) on the ground of money laundering, fraud, and embezzlement, unlikely Western Union/Moneygram does.

I assumed that you already know that Nigerians cannot use PayPal account sending/receiving money.
Re: Help With Sending Money From Nig. To The Us by dejacrue: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2007
intercontinental bank will do that 4 u.open a DOMiciliary acc with $1000 n a valid I.D.money transfer abroad attracts a 2% charge on d transfer value + $25 offshore charges + $20 telex charges.the transfer 'll b done in a matter of one week.

(1) (Reply)

Why Tally Accounting Software Is The Best For Your Business / Are MLM Schemes Brainwashing Their Marketers? / I Need Help On How To Sell On Jumia Or Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.