Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Deborah Omowumi - I Love You Lord - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Deborah Omowumi - I Love You Lord (200 Views)

Thank You Lord - G.P / Efe – I Love You (Video) / Efe "I Love You" (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Omowumi - I Love You Lord by cybercrackerftp(m): 7:23am On Jun 18, 2023

On June 18, 2023, Deborah Omowumi unveiled her latest single, "I Love You Lord." Produced by the renowned Palmstrings, this exceptional collaboration brings together the distinctive talents of both artists, resulting in a melodious masterpiece that transcends boundaries and reaches straight into the core of the listener's soul.

The song "I Love You Lord" is an expression of deep adoration and devotion to God. Its powerful lyrics and captivating melody convey a heartfelt message of love, gratitude, and surrender. As you listen to Deborah's soulful vocals, you'll be transported into a place of worship, connecting with the divine presence and experiencing the overwhelming love of the Lord.

Download Song here

(1) (Reply)

Juice World Stay High / Top Trending Songs In Nigeria September 2023DJ Ab Black Dsibile.com Mixtape / MP3 DOWNLOAD: Agbara Nla - Grace Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.