Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (50644 Views)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Russia Deploys Tactical Nuclear Weapons To Belarus - US, EU React / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tiopii:
Finally you're admitting that Russia is the aggressor and the NATO is right for supporting Ukraine. You even called Russia evil neighbors. I'm glad really.
Even if I show you proofs, you have made up your mind to argue. Everything would come to light and soon.
China your online Russia's ally invited US secretary of state to China, and China's foreign minister would be visiting the US soon.
You can deny all you want. Russia is doomed to fail.

OF COURSE Russia is the aggressor, even a blind man can see that, just like Israel is the Aggressor in Palestine and/or the US was the aggressor in Irak (yet yeye hypocrite Nato was/is silent and not helping anybody then). there is nothing wrong with being the aggressor, its the way the world has been functioning for generations. lets not try to suddenly play "holy" because Russia does what EVERYONE is doing.

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Tiopii: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

OF COURSE Russia is the aggressor, even a blind man can see that, just like Israel is the Aggressor in Palestine and/or the US was the aggressor in Irak (yet yeye hypocrite Nato was/is silent and not helping anybody then). there is nothing wrong with being the aggressor, its the way the world has been functioning for generations. lets not try to suddenly play "holy" because Russia does what EVERYONE is doing.

since you agreed Russia is an evil neighbor, why are you supporting evil? don't you have a conscience?

what is bad is bad, don't try to justify evil
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tiopii:
since you agreed Russia is an evil neighbor, why are you supporting evil? don't you have a conscience?
what is bad is bad, don't try to justify evil

i am supporting COMMON SENSE!!!! whats good for the goose is good for gander. ukrainians are no better than Irakis and/or palestinians. so if it is/was ok for Nato/US to invade these other countries (for their own selfish agenda), then it should be ok for Russia to invade Ukraine too.

i aint a hyocrite and there are no double standards in my stand on this issue!

1 Like

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by Tiopii: 12:40am On Jun 22, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i am supporting COMMON SENSE!!!! whats good for the goose is good for gander. ukrainians are no better than Irakis and/or palestinians. so if it is/was ok for Nato/US to invade these other countries (for their own selfish agenda), then it should be ok for Russia to invade Ukraine too.

i aint a hyocrite and there are no double standards in my stand on this issue!

You criticize NATO for these same invasions but now that's Russia you turn a blind eye. You don't hate injustice you just hate certain perpetrators.

You can support injustice all you want, but luckily for Ukraine you don't get to decide the war..

You know what you are, there's no point denying it. just be shameless bout it..
Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2023
Tiopii:
You criticize NATO for these same invasions but now that's Russia you turn a blind eye. You don't hate injustice you just hate certain perpetrators.
You can support injustice all you want, but luckily for Ukraine you don't get to decide the war..
You know what you are, there's no point denying it. just be shameless bout it..

i dont turn a blind eye to Russia, i ACCEPT that this is what these western nations are doing all over the world (and have been doing it for centuries)

AGAIN, i dont support injustice, i support COMMON SENSE!!!! whats good for the goose is good for the gander.... before anyone should waste their energy trying to defend Ukraine, let them go and put that same energy to defend Palestine.
- LET THE WEST RISE UP AND CONDEMN ISRAEL INVASION.
- LET THE WEST PUT EMBARGO ON ISRAEL
- LET THE WEST GIVE FINANCIAL/MILITARY SUPPORT TO PALESTINE TO DEFEAT THEIR AGGRESSOR

why would palestine be any different than Ukraine?!?!?! lets stop the HYPOCRISY! if the west doesnt care about palestine, then what they say about Russia in Ukraine is not valid... STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE FALLING FOR THEIR YEYE CHARADES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus by smallrincowis16(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i dont turn a blind eye to Russia, i ACCEPT that this is what these western nations are doing all over the world (and have been doing it for centuries)

AGAIN, i dont support injustice, i support COMMON SENSE!!!! whats good for the goose is good for the gander.... before anyone should waste their energy trying to defend Ukraine, let them go and put that same energy to defend Palestine.
- LET THE WEST RISE UP AND CONDEMN ISRAEL INVASION.
- LET THE WEST PUT EMBARGO ON ISRAEL
- LET THE WEST GIVE FINANCIAL/MILITARY SUPPORT TO PALESTINE TO DEFEAT THEIR AGGRESSOR

why would palestine be any different than Ukraine?!?!?! lets stop the HYPOCRISY! if the west doesnt care about palestine, then what they say about Russia in Ukraine is not valid... STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE FALLING FOR THEIR YEYE CHARADES!!!
Thank you sir.
Those hypocrites will not see this. You know West is their god

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Australia Man Killed 17ft Monster Crocodile Charged, Faces ₦10m Fine(Photos / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.