Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) (3953 Views)

Blue Water Coming Out Of South African Taps (Pictures, Video) / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese / Workout Advice For Beginner Who Are Obese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:43am On Jun 19, 2023
South Africa is facing an obesity crisis.

Approximately 31% of men, 68% of women and 13% of children between the ages of 6-14 years are overweight or obese.

More than 20 million of South African adults (over 50%) are overweight or obese.

Due to the prevalence of obesity in South Africa, BusinessTech looked at the most fattening meals across South Africa’s most popular fast-food chains.

Below are the most fattening meals at ten popular fast-food chains in South Africa.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:46am On Jun 19, 2023

2 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by ednut1(m): 2:50am On Jun 19, 2023
This is nairaland wetin concern us Take it to mzanzi or randland 😅

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:59am On Jun 19, 2023
ednut1:

Ed-anus1, my burgers hurting you up the bum? ☹️☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:32am On Jun 19, 2023
ednut1:
I was also wondering the same too, I don't know what is our business with them?
these SA guys are just so obsessed with us and this forum.
😁😁

8 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by eliyke(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Y u no carry am go una senate?dis na nairaland nt souttyland,we get enough problem 4 dis country no come add ur obesity (laziness) join abeg

15 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Vivianat(f): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2023
Say black South Africans

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Hatrick01: 5:31am On Jun 19, 2023
I said it earlier.
Something is wrong with an average black south african.

Just look at thier so called amapiano dance step, u will notice the imbecyle vibes in them.

Wannaclownzit is not left out.

9 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Hatrick01: 5:42am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:
South Africa is facing an obesity crisis.

Approximately 31% of men, 68% of women and 13% of children between the ages of 6-14 years are overweight or obese.

More than 20 million of South African adults (over 50%) are overweight or obese.

Due to the prevalence of obesity in South Africa, BusinessTech looked at the most fattening meals across South Africa’s most popular fast-food chains.

Below are the most fattening meals at ten popular fast-food chains in South Africa.
wannaclownzit, this nairaland.
Take ur obesity matters to ur frog head president (the president putin's ally wannabe i mean).
And dont forget to take along ur HIV stats while going. (thats if he too aint a patient)
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Tinububalls: 5:43am On Jun 19, 2023
Why the fight?
For here people wey obese don slim finish.
Carry them come Naija.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by juman(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Lots to learn.
Junk foods are not good for your health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Gerrard59(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2023
The same menace is in Barbados and most islands in the Caribbean. There, people have had their legs amputated due to chronic diabetes. Coca-cola and KFC don nearly finish them, until politicians had to intervene by introducing steep taxes on their products and offerings as a means to dissuade consumers. Fortunately, it is working gradually. People should mind what they eat and drink. Regular exercise odikwa necessary. Stress no be exercise o.

As for South Africans, with the steatopygia that is prevalent in its women, it means they are on their way to becoming baby-whales. shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Gerrard59(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
wannaclownzit, this nairaland.
Take ur obesity matters to ur frog head president (the president putin's ally wannabe i mean).
And dont forget to take along ur HIV stats while going. (thats if he too aint a patient)

The then USSR was behind the ANC when whites dehumanised South Africans on their land. When Mandela was imprisoned because he challenged brutal racism, it was the USSR that offered succour, funds, training, protection etc. Expecting the party to turn her back when Russia needs her moral support is total disloyalty and very unfair. The ANC is right to stand by Putin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2023
OMG, i just woke up to find Japagerian trolls have spammed my thread. Scrawny hungry lots with flat bums that poop dust into gutters 🇳🇬💩💩💩

I'm certain there's just one KFC in Guttergeria strategically positioned next to Aso Rock overlooking open air defectors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Bsmartt(m): 7:33am On Jun 19, 2023
The message will help all of us irrespective of your nationality.
Obesity is a becoming an epidemic in the world and the astonishing phenomenon is that it is a gateway for other diseases like diabetes, cancer, strokes, kidney/renal failures and hosts of others.
The medical professionals are already overwhelmed with such patients in the hospitals compared with those days when we eat less of these processed/junk foods.
Thanks you OP for the enlightenment.
Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2023
Gerrard59:
The same menace is in Barbados and most islands in the Caribbean. There, people have had their legs amputated due to chronic diabetes. Coca-cola and KFC don nearly finish them, until politicians had to intervene by introducing steep taxes on their products and offerings as a means to dissuade consumers. Fortunately, it is working gradually. People should mind what they eat and drink. Regular exercise odikwa necessary. Stress no be exercise o.

As for South Africans, with the steatopygia that is prevalent in its women, it means they are on their way to becoming baby-whales. shocked

Since Worst Africa🇳🇬 is the hunger capital of the world and Shoprite🇿🇦 packed its escalators and deinvested - where are Japagerians buying Coke now and going for sightseeing ☹️☹️☹️ Its really sad if you think about it.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2023
Bsmartt:
The message will help all of us irrespective of your nationality.
Obesity is a becoming an epidemic in the world and the astonishing phenomenon is that it is a gateway for other diseases like diabetes, cancer, strokes, kidney/renal failures and hosts of others.
The medical professionals are already overwhelmed with such patients in the hospitals compared with those days when we eat less of these processed/junk foods.
Thanks you OP for the enlightenment.
Cheers.

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2023
Vivianat:
Say black South Africans

Because blacks are the only ones with an obese population in the whole of SA?😩

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by JaceBlaze: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2023
Hatrick01:
I said it earlier.
Something is wrong with an average black south african.

Just look at thier so called amapiano dance step, u will notice the imbecyle vibes in them.

Wannaclownzit is not left out.

Jealous of the dance moves because your stiff bodies are shaped like gorillas? Come on now!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Because blacks are the only ones with an obese population in the whole of SA?😩

They're used to divisions. They define themselves as drug dealers developing foreign prisons OR skull mining brown roof dwellers - instead of Japagerians🇳🇬.

One thing they have in common is they all poop in the streets 💩💩💩 No ability to build toilets since independence in 1960.

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Jealous of the dance moves because your stiff bodies are shaped like gorillas? Come on now!!! undecided

😂😂😂

Someone🇳🇬 watching South Africans dance (in envy) and then attempting the moves⬇️

cc hatrick01

3 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2023
Vivianat:
Say black South Africans
Lol, because it's only us that eat fast food right? There's something fundamentally wrong with the way you Nigerians reason

1 Like

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:13am On Jun 19, 2023
I'm waiting for article to know why their ladies have big bumbum grin
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by KingCold: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2023
oluwasegun007:
I'm waiting for article to know why their ladies have big bumbum grin
You know where Sarah baartman came from right? Genetics

2 Likes

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Baronthecelebri: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2023
No wander, they're fat
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by seguno2: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2023
Gerrard59:

Many thanks for sharing this example of how taxes are used to shape human behaviour, for health reasons in this instance.

Unlike our people who only use taxes to raise IGR and loot it for further oppression of the poor who bear the burden.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by Caleb15(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2023
Attack like a lion and be humble like azuka
Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by seguno2: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
I was also wondering the same too, I don't know what is our business with them?
these SA guys are just so obsessed with us and this forum.
😁😁

ednut1:

Are there as many South Africans in our country, as there are many Nigerians in their country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by XMetroboom(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2023
WannaHowzit:
OMG, i just woke up to find Japagerian trolls have spammed my thread. Scrawny hungry lots with flat bums that poop dust into gutters 🇳🇬💩💩💩

I'm certain there's just one KFC in Guttergeria strategically positioned next to Aso Rock overlooking open air defectors.
Go treat yourself 😂😂

Re: STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2023
XMetroboom:
Go treat yourself 😂😂

Yeah I get ARVs for free🇿🇦. What do you get in that hellhole called Japageria🇳🇬 that you're all fleeing from☹️☹️☹️

You're better off in South Sudan where you're looking to japa to for a better life.

It's really very sad when you think about it. But I know you can't think coz your brain is compressed into a flat square head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can Yeast Infection Affect Your Periods? / Nigeria Records 281,000 Case Of Hiv Annually – Fg (punch) / Please Help My Friend Girlfriend Breast Is Bring Out Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.