Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,822 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes (43236 Views)

Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Balawal(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
Drink king of bitter for 3 weeks.(cook the leaves for 15 minutes)
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by gassbee: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
wao
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by WorldRichest: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:
I'm so depressed right now and wish I could die
Have just been diagnosed with an incurable infection herpes

I wish I could just die

If I slap you ehnnn?

Who told you that Herpes is not incurable? No vex me oooo. Nigga, find cure joorrr, then continue your fuckability. Pussssies are meant to be fucccked
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by WorldRichest: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
myyansh68:
Even with the small dick, you still contracted herpes?

cool

You are a bad guy. You are badder than I am.

Can you and I make Heaven like this?
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by WorldRichest: 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2023
TheZeezle:
Congrats, I knew na herpes.... Sha try to no share am as u don achieve am ... God bless u Eiyan iyi🙌🏾

I think Nairaland is getting crazier everyday. My people, shey we go fit make Heaven like this?

This thing that you said he should not share, what should he do with it then?

Remember the record in the Bible where some Angels came from Heaven to fucck women on Earth, imagine that Angel then contacted Herpes or HIV, e do done be that oooo. O ti lo
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Benrosaria(m): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
williamssamuel1:

Sorry for the illness, that is why sometimes I do tell people that abstaining from sex is the Best, sleeping with a complete stranger is not right, it marvels me a lot, many girls/women are roaming about with incurable sickness looking for ambitious men to devour, if you are sex starve as a man, you should instead been patience before you get marry, 5 minute of sexual enjoyment have send many to their early grave, wish you quick recovery.

advisory to self-service is way better
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Dybala11(m): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2023
Googleus:
Get 2 cup of this and your problem is over..

Tested and trusted
And what will it do, cure the infection??
Herpes doesn't have any cure.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Dybala11(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
bikefab:
I have not known herpes to be an incurable infection. Sometime in 2013 I was diagnosed with herpes zooster after I had series of unprotected sex with someone I considered my regular babe, It cost me a tidy sum but I was perfectly cured. Don't be so moody, it's not a death sentence.
Herpes doesn't have a cure I believe, although it's not really a life threatening disease in most cases if not all.

1 Like

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Adenugbaraphael(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2023
smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die

Your herpes is curable
Check out
www.ancientafricanremedies.com

Also, check various testimonies of people around the world on YouTube.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Ten06(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2023
BadMaster:

What if he has taken the COVID-19 vaccine?

If he has taken the 2 jabs before now he would not have experienced the herpes simplex, it would have vanished before now. I know what I'm talking about 100%. But there is a procedure
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Machinegun91(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2023
Stop worrying yourself young man.
Most of those virus are incurable and bearable.

Malaria and typhoid are dangerous than herpes
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by StemCellTherapi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is well.

If you have money, try Plant Stem Cell Therapy.

You will be glad you did.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Orgym(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2023
After reading your previous post, I discovered that you deserved to be in the mess. However, God still love you because this diseases is curable. I believe it will appeal to your sense of reasoning may be u can amend your way. I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Lawalatm: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Who told you there's no cure.....let's talk if you are interested

smalldivk111:

I wish I could just die
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by 18wheeler: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
You carry your small divk like baby tilapia dey swim upandan. See the result now. Shey a child that inserts his finger in every hole looking for crickets will one day insert it in a scorpion’s hole. You know the rest.
On a serious note. Start taking extra good care of yourself, eat healthy, top notch hygiene, safe sex or abstain completely, constant medical checks and you should be fine
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Lawalatm: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is very curable....please don't argue about it.....I agree it doesn't have any cure from the BigPharm but via natural treatment...very simply applied and affordable.

Dybala11:

Herpes doesn't have a cure I believe, although it's not really a life threatening disease in most cases if not all.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by hyperflex(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
KimFab:
I went through your previous comments on the platform.

Congratulations, bro.

Ah

Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by WoroSeeWoro(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2023
Savedday2:
Stay away from 9ja girls. You said no!

Now the result is clear!

Note this:
All 9ja girls are Olosho. Some do it codedly why others do it openly.

If you most chop any 9ja girl, use a very thick condom

true many of them are oloshos......so sad the fool went to bang a naija gal raw.....he has entered it.....he will start spending money for treatment

shame
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Revolva(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Savedday2:
Stay away from 9ja girls. You said no!

Now the result is clear!

Note this:
All 9ja girls are Olosho. Some do it codedly why others do it openly.

If you most chop any 9ja girl, use a very thick condom

i am now getting wiser about them , they have noting to offer than their expired possays
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Igbokwechika101(m): 9:53pm On Jun 20, 2023
Bro go to hospital, they will give some drugs to cure that stuff.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by sidonlook: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
Is herps worse than AIDS ?
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by thecommunist(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2023
williamssamuel1:

Sorry for the illness, that is why sometimes I do tell people that abstaining from sex is the Best, sleeping with a complete stranger is not right, it marvels me a lot, many girls/women are roaming about with incurable sickness looking for ambitious men to devour, if you are sex starve as a man, you should instead been patience before you get marry, 5 minute of sexual enjoyment have send many to their early grave, wish you quick recovery.
Herpes can be contacted by many other ways apart from sex. transfer of bodily fluid like saliva, sweat, urine etc can cause it. he may have contacted it by sharing spoon with an infected person.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Sweetvie: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
DrAda:
Well, all herpes are incurable so there is absolutely no need for you to die because of a disease that very much wants you to be alive and well.

Look at Usher. If not for the court cases levelled against him, i bet he will be mighty happy sharing the disease to every female on the planet.

In conclusion, don't be overly dramatic and live your life to the fullest. Learn from this going forward and practice safe sex.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Chidolalar: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

My friends girlfriend gave him a sickness that cost him 700k naira
What is d name of d sickness that cost your friend 700k?
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Enyimbamercedes: 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
It is more common than you think!
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Gospel2Day: 12:38am On Jun 21, 2023
[quote author=smalldivk111 post=123893804]I'm so depressed right now and wish I could die

I wish I could just die.

Sorry.
Next time you see sexual temptations, you will realise that it is for your own good that God commands us in the Bible to FLEE/SHUN FORNICATION.
The rest of you sexual rebels, addicts and perverts should learn from this - your days of regrets and sorrows are at hand, if you refuse to repent and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Dybala11(m): 2:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Lawalatm:

It is very curable....please don't argue about it.....I agree it doesn't have any cure from the BigPharm but via natural treatment...very simply applied and affordable.

It is not curable, but symptoms may not be seen again as far as your immune system is up to the task after the initial infection and symptoms. It will remain dormant in the body, that doesn't mean that it's gone cos when the immune system is down the symptoms will come back.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Lawalatm: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2023
I'm not referring to symptoms......I'm referring to negative test result after a full body treatment....don't let BigPharm make you believe there's no cure.....there're so many people out there who have been cured and may not want to talk about it but very grateful to their God for His Wisdom and Guidance...(remember that God gave herbs for the service of men......there's herb for every known and unknown disease or sickness.

Dybala11:

It is not curable, but symptoms may not be seen again as far as your immune system is up to the task after the initial infection and symptoms. It will remain dormant in the body, that doesn't mean that it's gone cos when the immune system is down the symptoms will come back.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by luminouz(m): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2023
Lawalatm:

And lemme guess you have the cure?

grin grin

I'm always curious about natural remedies.
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Alonso91(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2023
Congratulations bro

Ur third leg has finally won you this award......

So very happy for you
Re: Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes by Caseless: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2023
DrAda:
Well, all herpes are incurable so there is absolutely no need for you to die because of a disease that very much wants you to be alive and well.

Look at Usher. If not for the court cases levelled against him, i bet he will be mighty happy sharing the disease to every female on the planet.

In conclusion, don't be overly dramatic and live your life to the fullest. Learn from this going forward and practice safe sex.
Usher has it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body / Sexsomnia: A Misconception For “Spirit Husband” / Young Man's Leg Is Always Up In Kogi Due To Unusual Medical Condition (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.