Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Loss Of Smell And Taste - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Of Smell And Taste (189 Views)

Loss Of Sense Of Smell And Taste / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Smell And Taste by Allanbass: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Hello Doctors in the House, please help me out.
I am 48 years old and I noticed that for almost 2 years now I have lost my sense of smell and taste. I don't know what the cause is and I never contracted Covid 19. Please let me know how this can be treated. Thank you.
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
shocked
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste by TemplarLandry: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
Covid.
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste by timilehin007(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2023
This happened to my wife exactly that time when convid was at its peak, I make research and it was another sign of convid too tough but in that research I think there was something that put us at ease that it wasn’t convid. Honestly I forgot what we did, was home remedy. It only lasted for like 3 weeks, till today she never felt it again
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
It's infection. It happens to me before, Go and get Augmentin in the pharmacy, That's all.
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste by jackmrandy: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2023
Allanbass:
Hello Doctors in the House, please help me out.
I am 48 years old and I noticed that for almost 2 years now I have lost my sense of smell and taste. I don't know what the cause is and I never contracted Covid 19. Please let me know how this can be treated. Thank you.

drop your mail. let me mail you a simple home remedy that will work like magic
Re: Loss Of Smell And Taste by Allanbass: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2023
This is my email:
Jerryboymyguy@gmail.com
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Secret Bad Habits? / How Do I Help A Friend Overcome Tramadol Addiction / Top 10 Food To Increase Your Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.