Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? (406 Views)

Handworks To Learn In Nigeria Before You Japa / UK: 10 Things You Will Miss About Nigeria When You JAPA / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by UYEMDO35(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Absolutely I will never miss anything about Nigeria if I japa comot for dis Godforsaken kontry.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by emeejinsm: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2023
I will miss not paying tax

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2023
Probably friends and family
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by VeryWickedMan: 12:12am On Jun 20, 2023
Oloshos.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by Samfloxin(m): 1:54am On Jun 20, 2023
Our local delicacies
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2023
Men the cheap sex and afang soup, ofe akwu and pepper soup

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by Gerrard59(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Absolutely I will never miss anything about Nigeria if I japa comot for dis Godforsaken kontry.

Easy to write/type/say. The proof is you spending at least six months outside Nigeria.

To your topic: I miss the food and my family members. When a person has stayed at least 25 years in a particular location and later relocated elsewhere, you crave things in that previous environment.

Other than the aforementioned, nothing else. The safety, tranquillity and diligence with which things work are priceless to me.
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by UYEMDO35(m): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Men the cheap sex and afang soup, ofe akwu and pepper soup
Na sex be your own problem but u can still get some cheap white fox over there.
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:44am On Jun 20, 2023
UYEMDO35:

All this UK based guys say Oyinbo no like naija guys. Some don dey like 10 years they never even kids talk less of Bleep sef. Cc ednut1
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by ThatCEO: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2023
U can't know what you williss until u actually Japa.
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by olamilarks(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

All this UK based guys say Oyinbo no like naija guys. Some don dey like 10 years they never even kids talk less of Bleep sef. Cc ednut1
one guy in one telegram group I belong to has regular lays off white single mothers.
I think the requirements for attractions is not the same as Naija
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by Sweetvie: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2023
I miss the vibes/noise, owambe and the food
Re: What Will You Miss About Nigeria If You JAPA? by Bullman(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2023
UYEMDO35:

Not true ooo
Forget Hollywood movies making it seem like having sex with white girls is easy,
It ain't they are more decent than black girls believe it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Take Your African Wife To Europe Or America: A Must Read / Direction To Mobolaji Bank, Antony From Berger / How Do I Edit Information On International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.