Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role (700 Views)

Stella Clifford Exposes Lake Asmah, Movie Director Over Sex For Role / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role by bestofnollywood: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2023
Award-winning Nigerian actress, Bimbo Ademoye, has disclosed that many film producers wanted to exploit her body but she declined.

In an interview, Bimbo also stated that many actresses face difficulties after entering the industry, but in her case, things started out well.

She said that Uduak Isong, a senior colleague, assisted her in breaking into the Nigerian film industry by looking after her.

Ademoye confessed that she had no sexual relationships with producers in exchange for roles.

The screen diva advised young ladies that want to join the Nollywood industry to take care of their bodies and make sure that they never sleep with anybody in exchange for roles.

In her words: “To be honest with you, everybody wanted to make use of the body. Everybody wanted me to play the sexy secretary or the girl that snatched someone’s husband, or the one that snatched the other person’s boyfriend. I can say that I have been very lucky.

“I came into the industry through Uduak Isong. I didn’t experience the issues of sleeping with producers because of roles and I have never slept with anybody for that. She was more like a mother to me when I started.”

https://applesbite.com/nollywood-actress-bimbo-ademoye-exposes-filmmakers-speaks-on-sex-for-role-2/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role by donbachi(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2023
How about actresses offering male producers sex for role
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role by advanceDNA: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2023
donbachi:
How about actresses offering male producers sex for role

Noooo....that one does not exist ooo...
Its only men that offer roles in exchange for sex
..the women are always the victim and they cant say no because as usual, they dont always have choice...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role by youngsahito(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2023
This babe set very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role by Tmb78(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Very beautiful and sexy damsel
Keep making us proud
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Ademoye Exposes Filmmakers, Speaks On Sex-for-role by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
bestofnollywood:
Award-winning Nigerian actress, Bimbo Ademoye, has disclosed that many film producers wanted to exploit her body but she declined.

In an interview, Bimbo also stated that many actresses face difficulties after entering the industry, but in her case, things started out well.

She said that Uduak Isong, a senior colleague, assisted her in breaking into the Nigerian film industry by looking after her.

Ademoye confessed that she had no sexual relationships with producers in exchange for roles.

The screen diva advised young ladies that want to join the Nollywood industry to take care of their bodies and make sure that they never sleep with anybody in exchange for roles.

In her words: “To be honest with you, everybody wanted to make use of the body. Everybody wanted me to play the sexy secretary or the girl that snatched someone’s husband, or the one that snatched the other person’s boyfriend. I can say that I have been very lucky.

“I came into the industry through Uduak Isong. I didn’t experience the issues of sleeping with producers because of roles and I have never slept with anybody for that. She was more like a mother to me when I started.”

https://applesbite.com/nollywood-actress-bimbo-ademoye-exposes-filmmakers-speaks-on-sex-for-role-2/

Grab my chair! We see ya ina decade

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Virginity At 17 Years Because I Was Jealous Of My Friends- Ike / Fab Awards 2010 Winners… And Pictures / 2010 Year In Review Celebrity Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.