Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Am Still Homeless - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Still Homeless (498 Views)

Dad’s Return To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US Sad – Son / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Homeless by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2023
contrary to what anyone tells you , i'm still homeless. i am thinking of dissociating myself from already distant siblings who are not any better than my enemies on nairaland. as for all those who see me as a terrible and intolerable person,misquoting and misinterpreting whatever i say, and judging me towards abandonment without enough reasons, i wont cease being myself. i am also fed up with useless comparisons. i have had to change base(where i sleep) so many times like my older brother. there is nothing good about having many children with some of them always supporting evil against the other. my older brother and i have seen enough. poverty is useless, siblings that support bastards 4rm outside are worse. it is not like these siblings have anything long-lasting to offer u. they can only blame u for every misfortune u experience. having given up on the nigerian economy,the nigerian political parties ,the nigerian government and the nigerian constitution, i also give up on any family reunion or whatever that means unto my financial progress.i prefer being shot in the head than the regular threat i get 4rm various angles,spits.
Re: I Am Still Homeless by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
contrary to what anyone tells you , i'm still homeless. i am thinking of dissociating myself from already distant siblings who are not any better than my enemies on nairaland. as for all those who see me as a terrible and intolerable person,misquoting and misinterpreting whatever i say, and judging me towards abandonment without enough reasons, i wont cease being myself. i am also fed up with useless comparisons. i have had to change base(where i sleep) so many times like my older brother. there is nothing good about having many children with some of them always supporting evil against the other. my older brother and i have seen enough. poverty is useless, siblings that support bastards 4rm outside are worse. it is not like these siblings have anything long-lasting to offer u. they can only blame u for every misfortune u experience. having given up on the nigerian economy,the nigerian political parties ,the nigerian government and the nigerian constitution, i also give up on any family reunion or whatever that means unto my financial progress.i prefer being shot in the head than the regular threat i get 4rm various angles,spits.
shocked mental case

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Homeless by ahnie: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2023
Envy is a ugly flower that should not be watered.
The earlier you make amends the better for you.
I now see the reasons why you're always bittered online against innocent persons that are doing better than you(I don't hate you tho)

But first,I think you need to make restitution victor,it may sound stupid or vague to you,but you need to make restitution.

Being homeless is a very terrible thing anyone should experience,I sympathize with you,it's not a pleasant experience.... because years back I experienced same thing.

If you have anyone who's willing to accommodate you,pls kindly reach out to the person.my prayers are with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Still Homeless by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2023
4KNGOATS:

shocked mental case
boring
Re: I Am Still Homeless by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
ahnie:
Envy is a ugly flower that should not be watered.
The earlier you make amends the better for you.
I now see the reasons why you're always bittered online against innocent persons that are doing better than you(I don't hate you tho)

But first,I think you need to make restitution victor,it may sound stupid or vague to you,but you need to make restitution.

Being homeless is a very terrible thing anyone should experience,I sympathize with you,it's not a pleasant experience.... because years back I experienced same thing.

If you have anyone who's willing to accommodate you,pls kindly reach out to the person.my prayers are with you.

there are things that keep me in gloom. i mean i moved my belongings 4rm a church to a school where i work only to fall sick in less than a week. the sickness made the owners to make it mandatory 4 me to seek elsewhere to sleep till i resume back to work,preferably my mum's side(another topic) and that has not really worked because of lack of money,space and time to plan such movement. that means i still have to move to and fro,left and right,up and down 4 as long as necessary.
Re: I Am Still Homeless by sageb: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What a sad story
I hope you find closure soon.
Re: I Am Still Homeless by ahnie: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
there are things that keep me in gloom. i mean i moved my belongings 4rm a church to a school where i work only to fall sick in less than a week. the sickness made the owners to make it mandatory 4 me to seek elsewhere to sleep till i resume back to work,preferably my mum's side(another topic) and that has not really worked because of lack of money,space and time to plan such movement. that means i still have to move to and fro,left and right,up and down 4 as long as necessary.
Where's your state of residency?
Re: I Am Still Homeless by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
ahnie:

Where's your state of residency?
lagos
Re: I Am Still Homeless by ahnie: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
lagos
Nawa o victor.
Re: I Am Still Homeless by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:23am On Jun 21, 2023
ahnie:

Nawa o victor.
if i dont lose someone ,someone might lose me this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. / How To Know A Child Who Is From An Abusive Home? / Need Reliable And Professional Private Home Tutors In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.