Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. (491 Views)

Stop Bothering Yourselves With Your Emails / What My Fiancee Said Is Bothering Me / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Mellow85(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
I'm a young man of 38, there is a lady I'm dating but unfortunately the girl is afraid because my dad is having relationship with her mum. Her mum is a single mother and my mum is dead. She is afraid because sh felt she would break her mum's heart if she could know. But d plan is not to flirt and leave each other but to marry her properly. W both have this huge feeling for each other. But I told her it's nothing, it depends on myself and her.

Pls hope it's not a bad thing if w both marry due to do relationship of our parents..

Pls house I need contributions to ease my worries..

Thanks.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Mozino007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
It can’t work for both you and your dad…One person needs to cut off the relationship!

2 Likes

Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by talented321: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
My man is in love.
Pls i want to ask a question is the mother living with ur father or they are just enjoying theirselves for the moment?
If they are living together i don't think it will work, but if they are just enjoying theirselves, since u are in love there can be changes but it will be very hard.
Father they bleep mother
Son they bleep daughter.
My friend has done this before sha.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Josphine4good(f): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Mission abolished.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Puss360(f): 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Lol.... Na wa oo... This story sound somehow fictitious....
Where and how did you both meet?...
Between you and your father, who started dating first from the girls' family?...
But in all likelihood, it won't work... Just find someone else
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Mryacks: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Wow..I only see this kind of love triangles in telemundo grin....but jokes apart, do your parents know that you the children know about their relationship? It's kinda complicated if you guys know and then went ahead to start dating yourselves....kinda selfish. But it's possible anyway, the four of you should just have a round table conversation if what you feel for the girl is genuine as you said ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Sharpsharp00123: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mellow85:
I'm a young man of 38, there is a lady I'm dating but unfortunately the girl is afraid because my dad is having relationship with her mum. Her mum is a single mother and my mum is dead. She is afraid because sh felt she would break her mum's heart if she could know. But d plan is not to flirt and leave each other but to marry her properly. W both have this huge feeling for each other. But I told her it's nothing, it depends on myself and her.

Pls hope it's not a bad thing if w both marry due to do relationship of our parents..

Thanks.

oga una bad one main for una family ooo

So your papa go carry mama n u self go carry pikin

U are leaving no stones unturned

U na Odogwu ooo
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Exmilitant(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bros if you love the girl go for her.
Don't listen to these enchained Nigerians.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Foodqueen(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Oro shunukun.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mellow85:

Thanks.

STOP THERE. ! at 38, you are far from being a young man!
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Reinamaria(f): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2023
So, what you're trying to make us understand is that you have feelings for and want to marry your soon-to-be stepsister? undecided
So, when did you meet her? Before or after your dad started dating her mum?
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by EriMma1: 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
You both should tell your parents to cut their relationship and rest na... Since they don't intend to get married let them allow you two. They have enjoyed their own time.

This kind old mama and papa dating self.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Icrave4u: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
The four of you are not okay that all i can say.

1 Like

Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by frozen70(f): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
Mellow85:

Thanks.

Why is she scared of her mum

Is your dad planning to marry her mum

Well in this case, make sure her mum supports and give her full consent to the relationship if that's the case

Once her mum is against it, just forget it

Fear women for they can go any length build or destroy things
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2023
This is some sick ass shiiiiii!!!!😳😳😳
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Mellow85(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
I'm with u all, reading d contributions back to back...
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by ecolime(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
First of all, you are not a young man. Baba, you are old. 38 no be moi moi.

Secondly, if your Dad is romantically involved with the girl's mother then you have to cut off your relationship with the girl. E no fit work, unless your Dad ends his own.

Have a heart to heart discussion with your Dad on it.
Re: Contribution Needed On A Bothering Issue. by Nazgul: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2023
At 38, you're a man of your own, matured enough to make independent decisions. So I'll advice you to have a chat with your dad, take him out, order for drinks and tell him about the girl and how you love her and want to marry her, he would easily understand.

Once you've convinced your dad, visit the girls mom and talk to her, tell her that your dad is in support and he believes it would strengthen the bond between both families.

She would agree and you can marry your wife in peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kicked Out Lady With A Child From His Car Unto A Busy Street(video) / Predisposed To Change And Fear Of Failure / How Often Do You Visit The Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.