Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu (1841 Views)

Police Is A Noble Profession, Allow Your Wards – IGP Usman To Parents / Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu by dododawa1: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2023
When questioned about his familiarity with his successor, Mr. Alkali replied, “We have a longstanding professional relationship. We have worked together closely, and I have even been his superior during my time as IG. He has served under my command twice, and I am confident in his ability to advance the objectives of the police force.”

3 Likes

Re: Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu by dahnimoh(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2023
What else do you think you can say
Re: Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu by Jlow2: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Woman igp, you need to see the man in person you go think say na woman, goodbye sir, you image alone is not good for the job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu by mysticwarrior(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
dododawa1:
When questioned about his familiarity with his successor, Mr. Alkali replied, “We have a longstanding professional relationship. [b]We have worked together closely, and I have even been his superior during my time as IG. He has served under my command twice, [/b]and I am confident in his ability to advance the objectives of the police force.”
Just listen to this, even after he had been disposed his arrogance and pride is still consuming him.

1 Like

Re: Former IGP Usman Alkali Reacts To His Dismissal By President Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
He has chop,let other younger ones eat too grin

(1) (Reply)

Gory Pix: Jealous Man Attacks Divorcee With Acid / Photo: Muslim Youths Attack Carpenter For Eating During Fasting / A Woman Caught Strangling Her Child In Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin’s Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.